Combine Results Thread

HawkeyeJet

40 minutes ago, KRL said:

"Your boy" Daniels is an absolute textbook center.  Very impressive technique

If nothing else, Iowa players will come into the league fundamentally ready to play as much as any program in the country.  Especially along the OL.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

4.53 for Chubb is very impressive for someone I originally thought would run a 4.6 closer to 4.7

I was thinking the same thing. I always preferred Chubb ove Michel, my only concern was his speed. So this was definitely a pleasant surprise for me

Just now, MDL_JET said:

That's the RB's time. 

1 minute ago, King P said:

Nah, I was referring to the RB

Got confused and thought it was Bradley Chubb for some reason. That’s who I think will run bad. Nick Chubbs 40 was still pretty impressive but I do like Michel/Guice/Jones over him.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Daniels is going to be a really good player and a name you hear often when talking about the young great centers in this league 3 years from now. 

Iowa has such a fundamentally sound program. These young men always come into the league ready to be coached, technically sound and usually good locker-room guys. Not always the most "elite" talent at the skill positions but football smart. The Lineman are always strong-as-an-ox farm-boys who love to pound the rock.

A glorious waste of time. These lads have been weighed, poked, tested, lifted weights, jumped and ran since 10th grade. There is nothing these guys are doing to day that hasn't already been done over and over, on campus and in camps, for all of them going back 5 years plus.The data is already there.  But that's NFL scouting; whine about college spread formations and nonsense instead of watching games and game tape and talking to players and coaches. 

Also-where and when the Jets find a ridiculous excuse not to pick a QB and fall in love with some guy who's a modestly okay pro prospect. Again. 

18 minutes ago, MDL_JET said:

Michel 4.58

Yikes. Teams should pass on that

Except the Jets.

31 minutes ago, King P said:

Chubb with a 4.53

Surprising to me that Michel would be slower than Chubb.  Michel always looked like the guy who could outrun DBs; Chubb, not so much.  Seems like Chubb would get caught from behind a lot more than Michel.

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Stuck at work, on the west coast... means i won't catch sh*t on the tele... keep me updated boys. 

Sounds like Brown just punched his 3rd round ticket. at least. That PITT tackle tho - a 4.8 or something? how big is he though. 

Bryan O'Neill.  6'6 7/8.  297 lbs.  Converted TE so it is not surprising that he would outrun the other OLs, but he will probably need to add some strength.  Wasn't he the guy that got abused by Davenport (among others) in the Sr Bowl.

Just now, Lith said:

Bryan O'Neill.  6'6 7/8.  297 lbs.  Converted TE so it is not surprising that he would outrun the other OLs, but he will probably need to add some strength.  Wasn't he the guy that got abused by Davenport (among others) in the Sr Bowl.

I think so. I've since read a few tweets saying that his numbers look nice, but he did not have a strong week in mobile.

PASS

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

I think so. I've since read a few tweets saying that his numbers look nice, but he did not have a strong week in mobile.

PASS

I have seen some mocks which have him in the 2nd round.  I don't get it.  Even if you are drafting him for upside, R2 is too early for a project who is not likely to see the field in his first year or two.

Archived