A collective prayer that Mac gets it right for once??

Jetscreen

Regardless, of who you think the Jets should select, can we all just come to the agreement that we want this thing to work once and for all? How long has it been since the Jets had a FQB? Because Pennington got injured so often, I never considered him a FQB. The last time the Jets had that in my estimation was KENNY O'BRIEN. When did Kenny O retire? Around 1990 or 1991? So what does that make it? 2018 less 1991 is 27 years since the Jets had a real live FQB. PLEASE let this attempt finally be when we have the guy that everyone else wants as their QB.

amen but right now, unless he strays from the top 4 qb choices, it's going to be hard to get it wrong. ben roethlisberger was the third qb taken with the 11th pick back in 2004 and it can be argued that he is a much better qb than ELIte (1) or rivers (4).

1 hour ago, Jetscreen said:

Regardless, of who you think the Jets should select, can we all just come to the agreement that we want this thing to work once and for all? How long has it been since the Jets had a FQB? Because Pennington got injured so often, I never considered him a FQB. The last time the Jets had that in my estimation was KENNY O'BRIEN. When did Kenny O retire? Around 1990 or 1991? So what does that make it? 2018 less 1991 is 27 years since the Jets had a real live FQB. PLEASE let this attempt finally be when we have the guy that everyone else wants as their QB.

I am not sure any of these guys is a FQB.  But the Jets probably believe they are far far better than Hack or Petty, and that they might not get another draft pick this high in the veryn ear future.  As for taking Barkley, at least we can be certain that Blowes will play Barkley.  we have to allow for the amount of time it will take for Blowes to be fired when we select a college QB high int he draft.

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Yes everyone here is rooting for him to make the right pick. There may be some debate after the pick about who we picked but if whoever that kid goes out and produces for a decade mac will be cemented in jets history 

There will be plenty of debate no matter who he picks. We all have our opinions that’s why these boards exist. Obviously, in the end, we all hope he picked the right one.

I am not sure any of these guys is a FQB.  But the Jets probably believe they are far far better than Hack or Petty, and that they might not get another draft pick this high in the veryn ear future.  As for taking Barkley, at least we can be certain that Blowes will play Barkley.  we have to allow for the amount of time it will take for Blowes to be fired when we select a college QB high int he draft.

Shawn O’Hara on the NFL channel thinks Bowles is lobbying for Barkley in win now fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Shawn O’Hara on the NFL channel thinks Bowles is lobbying for Barkley in win now fashion.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Whoa, not need to pray for a miracle, that is the beauty of #3 just need  #1 and/or #2 to be wrong and we should be good

Draft odds tell us that 50% will bust so 2 of the top 4 are proable busts, now maybe this is a special year and only 1 will bust but we know the joker is in the deck, let the first two clear them out

Or we can be positive and pray for Chubb, Nelson, Allen or Barkley at 1 and 2 :)

Archived