JetNation 2018 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

I don't exactly have high expectations for McGM but no one who is actually a GM would be so dumb as to just give away a third round pick. More hilarious - gives away the pick and deludes himself into thinking he actually upgraded the pick.

You keep saying that  I "gave away a pick"?    Here is the trade: 3 & 72 in exchange for 5 & 40.  Where did the Jets "give away" a pick?  2 spots down in round 1 and 32 spots up from round 3 to round 2. Part of the agreement was Denver's agreeing to not re-trade the pick and to not draft a QB.  That accounts for the trade being less than "draft chart value" for all the draft chart junkies. 

Sorry I asked.  Please don't respond.   At this point, you are just trolling and doing your best to disrupt.  Everyone who is following this draft has indeed heard you.  Like a thousand times.  Thanks for your input.  Time to move on.  Please.  There is no point in trolling the thread. 

33 minutes ago, nycdan said:

It's funny how everyone talks about Eli being 'done' but you don't hear that about Rivers or Ben so much.  It's an interesting play and I agree that Allen was great value there.  Investing a year early rather than a year late in a QB should probably happen more often, except if you're the NYG.  Then invest in a RB please.

I think Ben was mulling over retirement a little while ago.  He's getting close.  A lot depends on how beat up he gets this year.  Rivers seems to be an iron man.  He'll be around longer than Ben or Eli I think.  

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

Yes, because that is what actually happened. You trolled the whole mock and still are trying your darndest to convince yourself otherwise.

so your saying that I didn't acquire pick #40 from Denver. :blink:  I see. 

You are trolling this thread. Are you going to continue this for two weeks?   Asking you again to stop trolling the thread.  

21 hours ago, SenorGato said:

For probably the 5th time:

No one gives a **** about how you feel about the QBs. What matters is that you deliberately took less value and then chose to sh*t on this whole mock draft thing as a reason why. There is no reason you should have been participating based on what you've said, mostly that this is nonsense therefore you can do whatever nonsense things you want.

21 hours ago, SenorGato said:

Grown ups wouldn't sign up for a group thing they consider bullsh*t, selfishly treat it like bullsh*t even though through the many years its done people take it seriously, then start crying about how it's bullsh*t and they have the powerz yada yada....It stopped being fun the moment one of the GMs decided to throw the draft based on considering it all bullsh*t anyway. So wack, glad I didn't do it this year. 

@SenorGato you made your opinion known. But you aren't in this mock draft. I don't see your name listed next to a team. So you should just get out of this thread, I just read through the entire discussion and you are making it painful.

Do us all a favor and just stop posting in this thread. No need to keep voicing the same thing over and over again. This is an opinion based mock draft. Thanks for sharing yours, but now let's get back to the mock.

To everyone who is running this and participating, I say thank you. I really appreciate that you guys take the time and do this here.

I don't think he has to leave the thread, but I think we are done with the conversations about the trade. He doesn't like it. He made his opinion known. That is fine, but we all get it. Move on.

I almost picked Allen. I think he fits the Ravens pretty well and it would be a decent situation for him. I had my picks down to three. The chalk pick, Landry and Allen. I thought for sure at least one would be off the board. Probably took the worst one, considering his senior year and how many people gave him a 2nd round ground lately.

17 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Thanks for the feedback.

No problem. So I'm clear - we now require permissions to post in certain threads or is it just this one time thing because *that's* the best defense for that troll? He can still keep talking his troll nonsense because he filed the proper message board paperwork?

1 minute ago, SenorGato said:

No problem. So I'm clear - we now require permissions to post in certain threads or is it just this one time thing because *that's* the best defense for that troll? He can still keep talking his troll nonsense because he filed the proper message board paperwork?

You’re being an a$$hole

3 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Dude, we're all aggravated about the Jets (the real ones).  I've had a few of these moments myself recently.  But you are overdoing it.  A number of people are saying it so maybe take a beat and let it go.  It's just a friggin' mock draft.  Nobody gets hurt if a GM makes a controversial pick or trade.  If Macc does it, you can fly banners all over NJ and we'll support you.  This ain't that.

16 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You’re being an a$$hole

An actual response to the draft value chart (twice), which objectively showed what a bullsh*t trade that was and done on purpose at that (an actual troll act), was that it's stupid and he has the GM powerz. Like wtf....How is that anything but an unreasonable person choosing to be an a$$hole? This is the first poster I've seen in the decade+ of these mocks - treat it like it's some bullsh*t (we leave it unsaid)...As far as I see it, it was rude and disrepectful to everyone involved and done vindictively because this baby troll feels some type of way about the team he's drafting for. 

Special offseason

I for one, didnt realize this silly mock draft being done on the Jetnation carried so much weight in the real world. 

I'm now going to take my picks very serious.  Like I did last year, when I mocked Fournette and Robinson correctly to the Jags (only poster to mock 2 picks perfectly) and still lost because of some silly scoring criteria made by a very nice person kind enough to run this thingy. 

An actual response to the draft value chart (twice), which objectively showed what a bullsh*t trade that was and done on purpose at that (an actual troll act), was that it's stupid and he has the GM powerz. Like wtf....How is that anything but an unreasonable person choosing to he an a$$hole? This is the first poster I've seen in what - the decade+ of these mocks - treat it like it's some bullsh*t (we leave it unsaid)...As far as I see it, it was rude and disrepectful to everyone involved and done vindictively because this baby troll feels some type of way about the team he's drafting for.

Yet you still persist with the trolling.  Go away now. 

2 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

As far as I see it, it was rude and disrepectful to everyone involved and done vindictively because this baby troll feels some type of way about the team he's drafting for. 

Nobody actually participating is bothered by it though...

lol

20 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

Yes that sums it up great, thanks for clarifying.

Also, don't be a d'head to people. That too.

4 minutes ago, SenorGato said:

An actual response to the draft value chart (twice), which objectively showed what a bullsh*t trade that was and done on purpose at that (an actual troll act), was that it's stupid and he has the GM powerz. Like wtf....How is that anything but an unreasonable person choosing to be an a$$hole? This is the first poster I've seen in the decade+ of these mocks - treat it like it's some bullsh*t (we leave it unsaid)...As far as I see it, it was rude and disrepectful to everyone involved and done vindictively because this baby troll feels some type of way about the team he's drafting for. 

Special offseason

You’re not in the mock so you have nothing to do with it. I’m sure everyone thinks I should of taken a QB but I think Allen and Jackson aren’t going to be worth a sh*t so I took an OG at 8 that is mocked as high as 2 but at the end of the day it doesn’t ******* matter because it’s fake. You’re just clogging up the thread. 

Fair enough, but hopefully because they're looking to milk more free picks from this....guy.

I can only speak for myself but I'm not bothered because this is just for fun and has zero impact on anything other than amusement.  Which in this case, Dcat accomplished in spades. 

6 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

You’re not in the mock so you have nothing to do with it. I’m sure everyone thinks I should of taken a QB but I think Allen and Jackson aren’t going to be worth a sh*t so I took an OG at 8 that is mocked as high as 2 but at the end of the day it doesn’t ******* matter because it’s fake. You’re just clogging up the thread. 

Just want to say when @New York Mick is the voice of reason we are all in trouble. :)

Archived