JetNation 2018 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You cant get around him...and the Jags have the luxury of not starting him immediately with Robinson and Parnell.  That said, next year they can kick Parnell out, save 6 mill, move Robinson to RT and Brown can be their LT.

lol you used your 1st rounder on a backup OL?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Name a poster in the mock draft last year that mocked 2 players perfectly to their assigned team.

Go! 

Careful man.  You might tear your rotator cuff from all this reaching around to pat yourself on the back.

I tore mine and needed surgery a few years ago while reaching for the TV remote.  Patting yourself on the back might be just as risky. Getting old sucks.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

He’s ******* awful. I think he’s ranked 28th or something. The fans and writers were glad cincy  let him go. 

Yeah they kinda talked him up big out here while I was thinking...WTF?  Cincy's not loosing any sleep that he's gone.

5 minutes ago, Lith said:

Careful man.  You might tear your rotator cuff from all this reaching around to pat yourself on the back.

I tore mine and needed surgery a few years ago while reaching for the TV remote.  Patting yourself on the back might be just as risky. Getting old sucks.

Image result for pat back gif

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

Yeah, I'm going to be away Memorial Day weekend so I may have to give you all my 3rd round choices :)

Seriously, can we tighten up the window a bit to maybe 2 hours?  I really don't see the need for the third hour.  If you're concerned about a quick run of picks surprising someone, we can adjust it so that you have up to 3 hours from the pick 2 before yours or 2 hours from the pick right before yours.  That way if there is a quick run, you will still get 3 hours.  But having multiple picks take 3 hours each means we are going to be drafting in May for real.

Looks like we're starting to pick up some stam now. I wish we just had a 3-4 round draft like we used to eons ago. Make it easier on everyone including the guys running it.

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

Wait until they are in high school.  The girls seem to be okay, but the boy, up well past midnight...sleeps until noon unless you go in and shake him.  Great on weekends...not so much fun on school days. 

My favorite part of the day is when he is flat out horizontal on his bed, eyes closed, yelling "I'M UP!".  Fun times... I'll miss them next year.

My son was the same way. Even now (he's 33) I won't call him before 1pm on days he's off.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Your son is 33? You old ****

And proud of it. Gives me time at home to do this till car show season starts. The way the worlds going I'll be glad to cash in my chips sooner rather than later. BTW: My oldest son is 45 !

3 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

The Falcons want in 

37 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

Looks like we're starting to pick up some stam now. I wish we just had a 3-4 round draft like we used to eons ago. Make it easier on everyone including the guys running it.

Funny, I much prefer the 7 rounder.  It is the late picks that I like to guess on.  Any idiot can follow Kiper and McShay through 3 rounds. 

17 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Anyone looking to trade up in the 2nd round? PLease send me an offer before I select my player please

I'm not particularly looking to trade up or down right now, but put on record as willing to entertain any offers.  

33 minutes ago, JiF said:

This thread, is funny.

That's the purpose, right?