This is such a weird feeling

JOJOTOWNSELL

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Image result for football gods pics

The gospel is written. JN-NFL-DRAFT: 18 - A month before the draft he said: Trade with thee. For he is the keeper of redemption. And on the first day of the draft he said: Do not stray from the path. Salvation awaits thee who holds faith true.  - Wow, didn't take long for the sauce to kick in.

30 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

Its what happens when a coach is trying to hold on to his job.  In this case Chris Johnson either directly or through the GM needs to establish a clear blueprint with Bowles , this is when we expect Sam to start and if you block the progress your gone.

So Bowles should be rewarded for losing 3 second round picks ? Lol. His effort last yr may cost him his job in a year. There is a lot of talent in second round picks. Could have had darnold, solid rb, stud lineman, and a edge rusher for next 10 years. I know Mac wouldn’t get it right on all 3 ha

2 hours ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Like, do we actually have a qb? And do we have that qb because the our older brother the Giants passed on him? This is the day the student becomes the master.  

Older brother? F*** them. Those c*nts aren’t older brother. 

3 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

if the browns had taken darnold i'm convinced we would have rosen right now and the board would be polluted with threads about concussions.

No, we would have selected Mayfield. Our interest was not a smoke screen.

35 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I feel optimistic about this stupid franchise.   Something I've not experienced in a long time. 2020, 2021, and many years after could be enjoyable...

A weird feeling indeed...

I just can’t wait until I’m drafting him in the first round of a fantasy draft. Real talk

6 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Darnold looks like a large block of QB material ready to be sculpted. He sounds like an intelligent humble leader. The NFL gods have never been so kind to us, never mind those bastardo QB demi gods, how can this be? The curse would never allow this to be. Has anyone seen any signs that Joe Willy is still with us on this mortal plane of existence? Agile, athletic, big arm, big body, seems to have something going on in the old noggin, and his flaws seem very coachable. Plus his flaws are potentially outweighed by big time play making ability. Freaking Apocalypse must be right around the corner.

True.

Archived