Deadpool mafia - sign ups

Leelou

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, GATA said:

Finally! After tagging you a million times . 

Can you please be in my next one too?

if you want. i have a habit of forgetting to check in here but nyn can always get a message to me too

assuming you bribe her.

3 hours ago, D P R said:

^ scum

Town!dice never uses lower cap I's before saying please.

I will make sure to do that in game just to mess with ure meta read :D

btw  i like THIS avi much better then what u are using on dm.   and for gods sake go back to ure old one there will ya??

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You are JN Mafia’s Miko Grimes! You go girl. 

15 hours ago, GATA said:

Who's that? Lol

You can't unring a bell...unfortunately, curiosity got the best of me...so I did it...I googled her...read at your own risk...

https://deadspin.com/miko-grimes-says-she-tweeted-dumb-sh*t-on-purpose-to-ge-1796858803

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You can't unring a bell...unfortunately, curiosity got the best of me...so I did it...I googled her...read at your own risk...

imageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159https://deadspin.com/miko-grimes-says-she-tweeted-dumb-sh*t-on-purpose-to-ge-1796858803

WOW! @The Crusher SMH

Now to what I just read a part of me understands why she did what she did. Why would you want to stay with the Fins f*ck them. However, the rational part is like why publicly humiliate yourself and your significant other. When you have the chance to work for the NFL and are spouse to someone in a team you have certain responsibilities. You're put in a spotlight, you could use that to help people/charities/etc but instead you're out here looking stupid.

29 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Play the game you filthy bitch!

15 minutes ago, Leelou said:

He’s co-modding! 

We're field testing some upgrades to the gata bot, I need to man the kill switch in case it goes rogue 

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

We're field testing some upgrades to the gata bot, I need to man the kill switch in case it goes rogue 

Damnit if I can't modkill you .....

I might just have to ask Max for admin power to ban you for like 15 mins at a time 

17 minutes ago, Nolder said:

@Bombdirt you gonna ever join us for a game or what? If you like Deadpool maybe now is the time.

No Time. He's in a very intense hottie draft atm and is likely aggressively scouting his next round pick. You should make your way over to 80's magnum opus and get some fapping in. 

35 minutes ago, BrickTamland said:

Drats. Was hoping this afternoon.

Guess I’ll get lynched before posting.

Don't tempt us. This is like the only mafia community I know of that will actually do it lol.

Archived