Around the NFL - Preseason Week 1

Joe W. Namath

2 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i forgot the game was on. only saw two passes by mr crotch grab. looked ok.

midgets didnt put any pressure on im.

Mayfield has looked great. He went through several progressions and made some awesome decisions, awesome scrambles and has had nice ball placement including the rope down the sideline and the touchdown throw.

Idk what Jets fans problem is with Bake. Sam is going to be awesome too.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I agree. He’s definitely making a case to start but sadly I don’t think his coach goes back on his word and starts Tyrod

He should most definitely sit. Though Baker is showing promise, Tyrod is the starting QB. Ty's a vet with playoff experience. Baker just needs to chill and learn. Come back next year with a year under his belt with a real offseason/NFL program, not having to worry about combines and the Draft etc. and in 2019 show why he was worth the pick. 

Baker is in a good situation. Of the top 4 QB's drafted, he's the only QB where there is a clear cut starting caliber QB in front of him. 

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Mayfield has looked great. He went through several progressions and made some awesome decisions, awesome scrambles and has had nice ball placement including the rope down the sideline and the touchdown throw.

Idk what Jets fans problem is with Bake. Sam is going to be awesome too.

ave no beef wiffim.

was good in his last bowl game but they lost a 14 pts HT lead. 

shrug. aint my guy.

1 minute ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

You say that now...

Lol hey we don’t play the Browns enough to care. Now if Josh Allen turns out great then i’ll cry.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

He should most definitely sit. Though Baker is showing promise, Tyrod is the starting QB. Ty's a vet with playoff experience. Baker just needs to chill and learn. Come back next year with a year under his belt with a real offseason/NFL program, not having to worry about combines and the Draft etc. and in 2019 show why he was worth the pick. 

Baker is in a good situation. Of the top 4 QB's drafted, he's the only QB where there is a clear cut starting caliber QB in front of him. 

True, I just want to see all the rookies play this year. It was an extremely exciting class.

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

ave no beef wiffim.

was good in his last bowl game but they lost a 14 pts HT lead. 

shrug. aint my guy.

To be fair he did come back slinging it against a powerhouse Georgia team and his coach made a very questionable decision not to let Baker throw in a very crucial moment.

double overtime. was very close.

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Tyrod and Landry have a nice connection going. I've been following their camp and I think folks are going to be surprised by the Browns. They're definitely not going 0-16 this year, that's for sure. 

Yeah for sure. I found that out quick on that 32 yard bomb early in the 1st. Browns and Jets are on the come up. No longer the laughing stocks in 5 years. I bet on that.

Archived