I ordered a new flag for the next tailgate

FlagmanL11

On December 4, 2018 at 4:53 PM, FlagmanL11 said:

I ordered a new flag for the next tailgate

fmfb.gif

I'm a few bourbons in, but I was just inspired by your sign!

Instead of Banners/Billboards, I think PLASTERING MetLife Stadium the next 2 home games w/ FIRE MAC & BOWLES Stickers. (Black on Clear background or Green on White background) 

Although it would SUCK for the Cleanup Crew, These stickers placed on seats, the clear glass in the 1st row, Bathroom stalls, escalators, the beer dumpsters before the gate security, etc. 

would DEFINITELY send a noticeable message.  

What would be the cost of a 2"x3" sticker printed en masse? Just hand them out or sell them 2x $1 in the parking  lot during the tailgates. The stickers would also be EASIER to carry into the stadium as opposed to a sign.

::evil:

On 12/6/2018 at 2:02 PM, FlagmanL11 said:

Of course, unfortunately I am across the lot from where you guys are.   

That isn't a problem, I am definitely going to try and stop over. I don't think we have our normal tailgate crew this week. So we can stop by on the way in to the stadium and get some pictures. Thanks.

On 12/7/2018 at 9:18 PM, Gas2No99 said:

I'm a few bourbons in, but I was just inspired by your sign!

Instead of Banners/Billboards, I think PLASTERING MetLife Stadium the next 2 home games w/ FIRE MAC & BOWLES Stickers. (Black on Clear background or Green on White background) 

Although it would SUCK for the Cleanup Crew, These stickers placed on seats, the clear glass in the 1st row, Bathroom stalls, escalators, the beer dumpsters before the gate security, etc. 

would DEFINITELY send a noticeable message.  

What would be the cost of a 2"x3" sticker printed en masse? Just hand them out or sell them 2x $1 in the parking  lot during the tailgates. The stickers would also be EASIER to carry into the stadium as opposed to a sign.

::evil:

Prob cost $.50 or less per sticker depending on be size but I agree that the stickers would really piss off the workers. 

Archived