We are at 1 million page views for the month

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

This is a fun place with good people......so, if I bring some booze, do I get invited to a tailgate?  Seriously thinking about making a home game next season.  

Booze and food not sure about Maxman but food will get you on @The Crusher good side so it seems. 

I met both of them in person this past season at the gathering and they are really down to earth nice guys. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Booze and food not sure about Maxman but food will get you on @The Crusher good side so it seems. 

I met both of them in person this past season at the gathering and they are really down to earth nice guys. 

I could drag all my tailgate stuff across the country, Lol.  Trouble is, it's all in Cardinal & Gold....people may think I'm a redskins fan. ?

On 1/18/2019 at 12:07 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Could you elaborate on the Pennington detail for the new guys? Thanks for hosting a great Jets message board!

@Maxman I think it is time the official origin story gets written and stickied. There are a ton of posters here from way after the beginning that have no real idea of how this lunatic asylum came to be.

14 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

This is a fun place with good people......so, if I bring some booze, do I get invited to a tailgate?  Seriously thinking about making a home game next season.  

You are invited booze or no booze.

14 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Oh wow that reminds me, we sent you to another tailgate. That wasn't really us. It was Crusher's idea I swear.

32 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

@Maxman I think it is time the official origin story gets written and stickied. There are a ton of posters here from way after the beginning that have no real idea of how this lunatic asylum came to be.

That would be great but there are only two problems.

1. To get advertisers on board we had to agree to no cursing 

2. The JN legal team deletes the story every time we try to post it

:)

8 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

I must try and meet up this year. I missed meeting you on that Thursday night Buffalo game with a late flight.

I wonder if you get a game in London again and if any from here plan to go?

Yes and yes.

On 1/18/2019 at 4:12 PM, joewilly12 said:

Free t-shirts with the JetNation logo on the front and on the back WWW.JETNATION.COM would increase traffic here. 

I will take an xxl if they are modern fit. 

@Maxman

Serious question as it relates to marketing ROI would you wear it over or under the straight jacket 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2019 at 9:12 AM, HelenOfTroy said:

You gotta join us for the JN get together. its awesome and we can eat like Kings!!!

13 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You gotta join us for the JN get together. its awesome and we can eat like Kings!!!

Next year I will be living part time between Franklin, TN, and SoCal, so plan on flying in for a few games.  

Have to figure out USC bi-week and away games between my college and NFL team!  I will definitely find a way to bring some homemade food!  Can’t wait!

7 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Next year I will be living part time between Franklin, TN, and SoCal, so plan on flying in for a few games.  

Have to figure out USC bi-week and away games between my college and NFL team!  I will definitely find a way to bring some homemade food!  Can’t wait!

Every week is bi-week in SoCal

Archived