Darnold Throwing Ropes In Cally

BroadwayRay

Posting this because I don’t remember seeing it here ... a short video of Darnold working out in what I assume is California a few weeks ago. Some ribbing from Leonard Williams and Quincy Enunwa, too, plus a weird comment from Christian  McAffrey that maybe someone can translate. 

I could watch Darnold read the phonebook.  Ever watch his HS Bball highlights? Darnolds history as a point guard is invaluable. He's got that full court awareness thing, the feel for where everybody is on the field, he is improvisational and is underrated athletic.

3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

So glad will never see this from Darnold.

mark-sanchez-021.jpg

Hey God Bless him, he dressed up in a “QB costume” and subsequently cashed checks totally maybe more than $100Mill.

Can you imagine how many REAL QBs, I mean truly good QBs, not just Super Bowl winners, but guys who at least struck fear into opponents if they had the ball with 2 minutes to go and if they could lead a scoring drive they would win (something D’s never really had to worry about with Sanchez)...how many of those QBs are rolling in their graves?  So many paid less than chump change compared to this poser.

4 minutes ago, David Harris said:

I could watch Darnold read the phonebook.  Ever watch his HS Bball highlights? Darnolds history as a point guard is invaluable. He's got that full court awareness thing, the feel for where everybody is on the field, he is improvisational and is underrated athletic.

If you missed this I’m posting it again...Kid is “The Natural”, and yeah I know that guys who make it to the very very top level, are special in virtually all sports they play, but I’m trying to be objective as possible and not speak as a Jet fan...I think ANY fan base lucky enough to have Sam Darnold QB their team would be ecstatic...

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/one-jets-drive-cold-blooded-ep-15

Archived