Peter Schrager mock

WayneChrebet80

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'd take Oliver over Williams, all day, any day.

You might be right. QW did jack sheet in Bowl game. Was totally neutralized.  Besides are we really going to take yet another DL with our top pick?  Sign the petition. Use Nancy Regan's chant JUST SAY NO!

40 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

You might be right. QW did jack sheet in Bowl game. Was totally neutralized.  Besides are we really going to take yet another DL with our top pick?  Sign the petition. Use Nancy Regan's chant JUST SAY NO!

apparently he had a hand injury.  Tough for a guy with a hand injury to toss blockers aside

Interesting things to me from that mock...

No OT is worth #3,, but 3 get drafted in the top 13 picks.  I want to trade down.

Drew Lock to the NYG at 6? LMAO.  That will answer the question as to who is the better GM..Mac or Gettleman.  Lock can indeed 'rip it', but he's from a one read system here in Mizzou, is prone to the INT and a Blaine Gabbert clone.

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

As soon as I saw Ed Oliver going before Quinnen William's I stopped reading. I already am of the belief a dwarf getting drafted number one overall is asinine, but Oliver going before Quinnen William's takes the cake.

noted and filed for necro threading later. 

If you followed college ball as closely as you do Ray Donovan, you'd know that up until QW's 1 year wonder of production, Oliver was often seen as potentially the #1 prospect in this draft class, period... and that yes, some real people in the football universe, don't like QW as much as you. 

Also, (anyone reading this) 0/50 NFL drafts have gone exactly how big boards predict, and the prospect 2-3 years down the line, in hindsight, would go in much different order. 

Do you think HOU would take Clowney over Mack in a redo? No.... i didn't think so. yet you're acting like HOU right now staring down clowney. "Its crazy to imagine anyone greater than QW". 

11 hours ago, JiF said:

I'd take Oliver over Williams, all day, any day.

I see you're finally coming around.? He's the biggest difference maker in this entire draft and so many can't see it because they look at stats instead of how these prospects will transition to the NFL. 

11 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

As soon as I saw Ed Oliver going before Quinnen William's I stopped reading. I already am of the belief a dwarf getting drafted number one overall is asinine, but Oliver going before Quinnen William's takes the cake.

Oliver is bigger, faster, and more explosive than Aaron Donald....what more do you want? A motor....he has that too.

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I see you're finally coming around.? He's the biggest difference maker in this entire draft and so many can't see it because they look at stats instead of how these prospects will transition to the NFL. 

You guys are both missing the boat...Christian Wilkins is so far better than either one of these guys . Stood tall on the  biggest stage. 3 times.

11 minutes ago, RobR said:

Oliver is bigger, faster, and more explosive than Aaron Donald....what more do you want? A motor....he has that too.

A trade down for Oliver would be the best case scenario for this team if we’re gonna take a DT. Heck if we can trade down and get Jerry Tillery, I’d be ecstatic. He’s another guy that’s a better athlete than Q at the same position.

5 minutes ago, section314 said:

You guys are both missing the boat...Christian Wilkins is so far better than either one of these guys . Stood tall on the  biggest stage. 3 times.

Ed Oliver is a generational prospect because he checks every single box.  Hopefully we move down and draft Oliver along with Lindstrom with the extra pick.

I'd probably fly out and hand deliver Dunkin Donuts best to Mac if that happened.

2 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

A trade down for Oliver would be the best case scenario for this team if we’re gonna take a DT. Heck if we can trade down and get Jerry Tillery, I’d be ecstatic. He’s another guy that’s a better athlete than Q at the same position.

I still think Oliver goes higher than all of these predictions a month out. 

2 minutes ago, RobR said:

I still think Oliver goes higher than all of these predictions a month out. 

I think that’d have been true if Oliver did the combine properly. He didn’t and I think it cost him entering the top tier of prospect hype. He’ll still go in the top 7ish any lower and it’s an all time steal.

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

I think that’d have been true if Oliver did the combine properly. He didn’t and I think it cost him entering the top tier of prospect hype. He’ll still go in the top 7ish any lower and it’s an all time steal.

His pro day is friday and he already completed the two most important drills at the combine IMO. With a supposed bad hammy he hit a 36" vert and a 10' broad at 287 lbs. Also put up 35 reps on the bench.

I hope he does the forty, 3 cone, and short shuttle at his pro day but I already know he would kill those drills.....because I can see it on his tape.

39 minutes ago, RobR said:

oliver doesn’t look much like donald to me- different kind of build, more in the lower half. I’d say he looks more like john randle than donald

10 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

giphy.gifNot my cup of tea. 

If you only knew the real story behind it and not that short video. Oliver was pissed because Applewhite held him out of the second half claiming injury and Oliver wanted to play.

Applewhite said his knee got worse during the game and Oliver thought that was BS and thus he erupted at a petty, amateurish shot by his coach.  I bet GW would love a guy with that heart and passion....I know I would.

Archived