AB vs JuJu

Patriot Killa

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meanwhile our new running back had a little chat with a Steeler member too.

but it was much more positive than AB/JuJu

But but but....he's a locker room cancer....he's all about ME ME ME!!!

In other news, this dude has over 1,000 unread text messages! 

7 minutes ago, DLJ said:

All that money, yet still so bitter

AB had to work hard for everything he has, 5th round picks have to fight hard to make the team.  

JuJu was a highly touted 5* safety out of HS, who wanted to play WR, not safety.  USC let him try it out.  

He never played safety in college.  Personable and joyful, he was popular with his teammates and fans, it continued in the NFL.

Would imagine AB would resent the kid.  JuJu had his own chip on his shoulder for his skills being doubted, falling all the way to the bottom of the 2nd round.

Each felt they had something to prove, how they handled it says a lot about them.

AB is embarrassing himself.  You really can’t be this foolish in public. 

Thank God this guy is no where near the Jets!!

And Bell is nothing like this despite what some out here proclaim.   Bell has every right to forego a season based upon the current NFL rules.   

1 hour ago, Charlie Brown said:

AB is embarrassing himself.  You really can’t be this foolish in public. 

Thank God this guy is no where the Jets!!

And Bell is nothing like this despite what some out here proclaim.   Bell has every right to forego a season based upon the current NFL rules.   

LeVeon wasn't hated by his teamates. Brown on the other hand is locker room cancer. He's going to be a nightmare in Oakland when they inevitably start losing and Carr is floating passes over his head

20 hours ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

What's funny is that Antonio Brown was humble a few years back when he came into the league, and has become a diva. Who's to say JuJu won't end up going that route in a few years? 

Seems like something about wide receivers in Pittsburgh that end up becoming divas in a few years. 

Gross evidence of personslity disorder. Brandon Marshall type stuff.

44 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Gross evidence of personslity disorder. Brandon Marshall type stuff.

Just hope he doesn’t go OJ Simpson as he gets older.  OJ during his college years was a model student/athlete, never showboated or did anything to embarrass himself, or the school.  The husband of the owner of the company I worked for was one of his tutors at USC....said he was “dumb as a rock”, but he was a physicist, so don’t know how much faith to place on his opinion, but he did say OJ was a nice guy.  Then.

Football is a brutal game, and if AB plays aggressive and physical like OJ, it may affect cognition and personality long term. I hope this is not the case.

55 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Just hope he doesn’t go OJ Simpson as he gets older.  OJ during his college years was a model student/athlete, never showboated or did anything to embarrass himself, or the school.  The husband of the owner of the company I worked for was one of his tutors at USC....said he was “dumb as a rock”, but he was a physicist, so don’t know how much faith to place on his opinion, but he did say OJ was a nice guy.  Then.

Football is a brutal game, and if AB plays aggressive and physical like OJ, it may affect cognition and personality long term. I hope this is not the case.

What?

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What?

I think she’s implying that OJ was a model human at USC, but football eventually turned him into a psychopathic double-murderer but it had nothing to do with USC because they only field the best of humanity, not serial killers. Nope.

13 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

The scariest part about signing Bell was Mac giving him a ridiculous contract for the sake of making a splash. I think AB is far worse. 

Given he didn't give him a ridiculous contract, not that scary.

Archived