Who wants it to rain on the U.S. women's soccer team parade ?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Got it.  That makes sense.  

Brazil doesnt have a woman's team?  Crazy.

I was wrong- they field and International team, there's just no Women's League. However I dont think they qualified for the WC this year. 

3 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

You don't' get what I said, or much of anything else for that matter. Just a bunch of of pointless,  stupid propaganda  malarky  you're  displaying. 

That's right, people died for pointless  symbolism. They died because  they were dumb enough to believe a govt. That  told them they had to. A soldier never faught  for anyone's  freedom. They fought for the. Corporate  interest of bankers. It's' the same for all countries. A flag is just a glorified  bedsheets on a pole.  If you were free, you wouldn't  be paying taxes of any kind. You wouldn't tolerate  a government  saying they own the ground beneath you. 

I don't think you get what I said. You could be jailed, and or killed for what you say, and are saying if said  in some countries. Some of what you say about government etc. is true but not all. There has to be a give and take you are thinking about a Utopia at one end of the spectrum. I respect your opinion, and freedom to express those opinions 100%.

16 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

I don't think you get what I said. You could be jailed, and or killed for what you say, and are saying if said  in some countries. Some of what you say about government etc. is true but not all. There has to be a give and take you are thinking about a Utopia at one end of the spectrum. I respect your opinion, and freedom to express those opinions 100%.

Utopia  has nothing to do with it. It's  common sense. I don't' need to claim freedom to express any opinion. I can just say what ever I want because  I can. I don't need a right as decided  by some old jack ass in a suit, living off my taxed labor.

Well, all your'e doing is repeating stuff you were told. It's   ridiculous  saying there has to be a give and take to justify going to be a killed  statistic. 

Comparing it to other countries  doesnt' justify the illiterate  stupidity of phrases  like freedom isn't' free. Yes it is. Freedom needs no justification or qualifier or permission.  If you are complying to go kill and be killed,  you are not free. You are a slave to govt..  Soldiers throughout history were usually the slaves. Now, people are dumbed down so much..they agree to go die.

Just now, Hackenberg said:

Utopia  has nothing to do with it. It's  common sense. I don't' need to claim freedom to express any opinion. I can just say what ever I want because  I can. I don't need a right as decided  by some old jack ass in a suit, living off my taxed labor.

Well, all your'e doing is repeating stuff you were told. It's   ridiculous  saying there has to be a give and take to justify going to be a killed  statistic. 

Comparing it to other countries  doesnt' justify the illiterate  stupidity of phrases  like freedom isn't' free. Yes it is. Freedom needs no justification or qualifier or permission.  If you are complying to go kill and be killed,  you are not free. You are a slave to govt..  Soldiers throughout history were usually the slaves. Now, people are dumbed down so much..they agree to go die.

You apparently liked the free acid, lil too much.

9 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

You apparently liked the free acid, lil too much.

Never had it. I apparently have learned how to look at things from more than a propaganda influenced, two sided coin.

Media/govt. Made absolutely  sure that the poster child for the women's WC win ,was someone who didn't  look like you could assume she was straight. Subtle nudges to start debate and separation.

1 hour ago, Hackenberg said:

Never had it. I apparently have learned how to look at things from more than a propaganda influenced, two sided coin.

Media/govt. Made absolutely  sure that the poster child for the women's WC win ,was someone who didn't  look like you could assume she was straight. Subtle nudges to start debate and separation.

Your word salad gets you nowhere. If you are attempting to say the media purposely chose to make Rapinoe the focus of their WC reporting when there were other women on the team playing just as well or better but appear hetero why didnt you just say the media purposely chose to make Rapinoe the focus of their WC reporting when there were other women on the team playing just as well or better but appear hetero?

3 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Your word salad gets you nowhere. If you are attempting to say the media purposely chose to make Rapinoe the focus of their WC reporting when there were other women on the team playing just as well or better but appear hetero why didnt you just say the media purposely chose to make Rapinoe the focus of their WC reporting when there were other women on the team playing just as well or better but appear hetero?

I just did. Yours now  was a redundant  word salad though. A stale McDonald's, sorry excuse for a word salad.. and you forgot the plastic fork too. I want my money back!... or a free shake because  f-ck the McDonald's pseudo healthy menu. The fries suck like cardboard though....why does McDonald's  even still exist anyway?

7 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

I just did. Yours now  was a redundant  word salad though. A stale McDonald's, sorry excuse for a word salad.. and you forgot the plastic fork too. I want my money back!... or a free shake because  f-ck the McDonald's pseudo healthy menu. The fries suck like cardboard though....why does McDonald's  even still exist anyway?

Listen here ****O!  I don't give a **** about your mindless musings about politics, the moon landing, or homo/heterosexual relationships with the press, but I am not going to stand here idly while you attack an American institution.  Take it back. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Listen here ****O!  I don't give a **** about your mindless musings about politics, the moon landing, or homo/heterosexual relationships with the press, but I am not going to stand here idly while you attack an American institution.  Take it back. 

Go suck on Ronald's man straw...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

^^Post of the thread.

20 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

7 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Go suck on Ronald's man straw...

Living proof conversion therapy ruins lives.

On 7/12/2019 at 5:31 PM, Apache 51 said:

The entire royal family should be drawn and quartered and sent to the four corners of the earth for public display..

I'd start with everyone in DC personally 

• Upvote 2