Sign in to follow this  
SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN

Who wants it to rain on the U.S. women's soccer team parade ?

Give them their due....but,

USA population  approx. 320 million

Neverlands approx. 17 million...not bad, prolly not all dykes too.

• Upvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Soccer, meh..

Womens soccer

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Soccer, meh..

Womens soccer

Womens TeNNis.....yes. They ain't all dykes.

• Haha 1

Kicking a ball is a nice workout but I don't  care much about the sport

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

So.... because lesbians??? In 2019?

I was going to post about how soccer is actually a sport that takes agility, toughness and endurance, but I guess it’s nice that we have a thread for people to show off their ignorance.

Sometimes this place makes me want to think twice before I admit I’m an old white guy. 🤔

Someone says: I dont' like ugly women= no one complains. 

I don't like lesbians= may God strike you down, you  homo hating nazi

• Post of the Week 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Sometimes this place makes me want to think twice before I admit I’m an old white guy. 🤔

Who is proud to be an old white guy ? I AM .

• Upvote 1

Love me some lesbians winners  !!! Locker room cam would break the internet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm not a big fan of Women's soccer. Don't care if they win or lose. However, in the 21st century there are politically vocal and cocky athletes in every single sport. They shouldn't be singled out when so many in other sports pull the same exact antics, if not worse. 

I'd be up in arms if they were in the news for things like domestic violence and assault like many NFL players. However, celebrating a goal and disliking the president doesn't make you a classless human undeserving of your accomplishments. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

I'm very proud of them.

tenor.gif

How can you proud of something you had absolutely  nothing to do with?  it doesnt' do anything to affect  your life.

Nothing happened  that changed the world or your life in any way. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

That is correct sir. I am proud of them. Very proud of them. In fact I am exhilerated by their victory. Full disclosure: You must understand  my POV may be skewed as I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body for over 50 years now and as such I root for their victories whether it be in golf, tennis, hockey, MMA or even synchronized swimming and badminton. The vicarious thrill is like a drug.

Didn't  do anything for lesbians  either.

Personally, I'm waiting for that elusive all-gay men's American water polo squad to win a world championship.

I will be so happy for @joewilly12 on that day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

How can you proud of something you had absolutely  nothing to do with?  it doesnt' do anything to affect  your life.

Nothing happened  that changed the world or your life in any way. 

Interesting take on a football teams fan website.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I think the only athlete to even feign excitement over going to this White House was true patriot Alexander Ovechkin. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

Interesting take on a football teams fan website.

Not really. It's just entertainment. It amuses me. Nothing to waste your valuable intelligence  or human emotion on. 

Not really. It's just entertainment. It amuses me. Nothing to waste your valuable intelligence  or human emotion on. 

US Women’s soccer dominating on the world stage both entertained and amused me. By your standards I was a proper fan.

To EY’s point, it was indeed strange that you felt compelled to give your opinion on how people should feel about the result of a sporting event on a sports message board.

But then again you seem to think we live in The Matrix and that all of history didn’t happen since you couldn’t directly observe it. So why am I even bothering....
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

US Women’s soccer dominating on the world stage both entertained and amused me. By your standards I was a proper fan.

To EY’s point, it was indeed strange that you felt compelled to give your opinion on how people should feel about the result of a sporting event on a sports message board.

But then again you seem to think we live in The Matrix and that all of history didn’t happen since you couldn’t directly observe it. So why am I even bothering....

One day, you might develop wisdom.

Your 35. Still trying to feel hip and with it, before 40.keeping up with the materialistic  Jones's.  Yes, its a fact that most history  is embellished by the governments of the victors. That is the matrix. Unless  you are directly involved in anything. Believing  what you are told is complete ignorant behavior.  

Your 35. Still trying to feel hip and with it, before 40.keeping up with the materialistic  Jones's.  Yes, its a fact that most history  is embellished by the governments of the victors. That is the matrix. Unless  you are directly involved in anything. Believing  what you are told is complete ignorant behavior.  

I don’t believe everything I’m told. Especially not from a paranoid aging fellow.
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

The purpose of entertainment is to arouse “human emotion.”  Amusement is an emotion.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

The irony. Where’s my popcorn 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I think the issue with too many old white men (as we have now) is that they're like really dumb barnacles clinging to the hull of the planet and they're slowing everyone else down. 

Who you calling a barnicle ?

image.jpeg.526c482f3abeb3e60bebe7ce81a8e4bf.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Ladies soccer will be forgotten by Monday .

Yeah but that bar in France lol

• Upvote 1