Who wants it to rain on the U.S. women's soccer team parade ?

2 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

I’m really hoping your post here went over over my head, and I don’t have a clue what you’re saying here.

I really hope I don’t.

Please be patient, dumb it down, and explain it to me. Because I want to be wrong about what I think you meant.

@Integrity28 if he doesn’t reply, apparently you knew what he was saying. Wtf did he mean there?

His posts are incoherent diarrhea. Of course I knew what he meant.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

I ment the kid, dude. Lol

The key word is institution. 

I set foot in one plenty. That's  why I know what  a waste of time it is. It's  just to train you to do as your told and sit on your ass at a job.

Now, I’m no expert, but can you expound upon how this is different from sitting on your ass blaming the world for your problems? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Now, I’m no expert, but can you expound upon how this is different from sitting on your ass blaming the world for your problems? 

You have no idea what you're talking about. So you're admitting it's all bad and you just accept it. It's obviously  vastly different  as people get confused and upset when I  bring it up. 

people blame govt for their problems but still don't do crap about it. Thinking  voting  is supposed  to help again lol.

Blame has nothing to do with it. I'm intellectually pointing at the truth of the matter. But the fact is, my life is not my fault because  the system was designed to make people comply to its misgivings.

Blame? I didn't  tell myself I needed to be taxed to be in debt.. I didn't' tell myself I needed to go to school  ,where they only use one teaching  method for 100 years. When it's  been  proven/shown ,that doesn't' help someone grow intellectually.  We were told you had better do as told. People can't'  think for themselves and this is what happens.

It has nothing to do with blame. It's'  simply the truth

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:28 PM, Losmeister said:

one thing i have to say...  the women dont dive as much as the men, nor fake injury as much as the men...

thus , the men are more pussy than the women when it comes to futbol

20180627-The18-Image-Neymar-Roll-GettyIm

You wait until the women's game starts making real money. Then the flopping and diving and cheating to win at all costs will start.

7 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

You have no idea what you're talking about. So you're admitting it's all bad and you just accept it. It's obviously  vastly different  as people get confused and upset when I  bring it up. 

people blame govt for their problems but still don't do crap about it. Thinking  voting  is supposed  to help again lol.

Blame has nothing to do with it. I'm intellectually pointing at the truth of the matter. But the fact is, my life is not my fault because  the system was designed to make people comply to its misgivings.

Blame? I didn't  tell myself I needed to be taxed to be in debt.. I didn't' tell myself I needed to go to school  ,where they only use one teaching  method for 100 years. When it's  been  proven/shown ,that doesn't' help someone grow intellectually.  We were told you had better do as told. People can't'  think for themselves and this is what happens.

Gimme s break!

Gimme a break!

Break me off a piece o’ that Lithium!

• Sympathy 1

17 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Minus some probable huge character flaws, it’s like at your center you’re sorta woke but too retarded how to explain it w words

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Minus some probable huge character flaws, it’s like at your center you’re sorta woke but too retarded how to explain it w words

Or, you're too retarded  to comprehend it.

Don't  use stupid slang like "woke"  either , thats' retarded

There,we both used retarded and neither of us complained lol

On 7/9/2019 at 6:38 PM, Hackenberg said:

Someone says: I dont' like ugly women= no one complains. 

I don't like lesbians= may God strike you down, you  homo hating nazi

Much better to be a pain vanilla a$$hole than a bigoted a$$hole

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Much better to be a pain vanilla a$$hole than a bigoted a$$hole

The fact is, people throw around bigot far too..in a far too illiterate  fashion. Try to simply talk about views and perceptions and you're labeled a bigot or a racist etc. 

I don't give a **** ,who you ****. But I dont' need to hear about it all over the place. I don't  hang out in all gay bars   or all black bars. Doesn't make me a bigot or  racist. Just means I'm not interested. Not like they want straight whitey in there, in the first place lol. 

But I moved to Oregon and I'll tell you.. there's too many godam white people here. It's effing boring!

37 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

The fact is, people throw around bigot far too..in a far too illiterate  fashion. Try to simply talk about views and perceptions and you're labeled a bigot or a racist etc. 

I don't give a **** ,who you ****. But I dont' need to hear about it all over the place. I don't  hang out in all gay bars   or all black bars. Doesn't make me a bigot or  racist. Just means I'm not interested. Not like they want straight whitey in there, in the first place lol. 

But I moved to Oregon and I'll tell you.. there's too many godam white people here. It's effing boring!

Burn an American flag, freedom of expression, protected, even hailed. 

It’s just a flag. 

Burn a rainbow flag or fly a confederate flag?

Hooo boy HATE CRIME!

Incongruous to say the least.  

• Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Burn an American flag, freedom of expression, protected, even hailed. 

It’s just a flag. 

Burn a rainbow flag or fly a confederate flag?

Hooo boy HATE CRIME!

Incongruous to say the least.  

Just pieces of material  to begin with.

People waste their emotions on pointless  symbolism. 

On 7/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

No class?  Because they had the audacity to celebrate their goals and one of their players is outspoken and refuses to go the White House?  The horror!

Guess we won't be celebrating the NBA, NFL or half of MLB anymore.

• Sympathy 1

The topic has gotten tedious and confusing- but I guess the Women's and Men's teams have separate CBA's that were negotiated with the US Soccer Federation and the lawsuit is over whether the Women's CBA was constructed in good faith or whatnot. The men are paid via bonuses and have no base salary, while the women agreed to a flat base with less bonus opportunities. When you cut through the nonsensical screaming, it's basically in the hands of the courts right now.

Why is this being heralded as like some all time thing?  Werent they like super favorites to win it all?

And also, I dont get the sport at all but why is it when I ask my die hard male friends why the men suck, they're like; you dont understand, these other countries are light years ahead of us in terms of strategy and preparation and training, etc but yet the US woman are the class of the sport?  Can someone help me understand that?

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why is this being heralded as like some all time thing?  Werent they like super favorites to win it all?

And also, I dont get the sport at all but why is it when I ask my die hard male friends why the men suck, they're like; you dont understand, these other countries are light years ahead of us in terms of strategy and preparation and training, etc but yet the US woman are the class of the sport?  Can someone help me understand that?

I think it's mostly due to the academies and soccer just not being overly popular in the US. The best athletes here are still going to public school up until 9th grade and are playing other sports.  I mean we all know the German model, these kids are identified at like 7 years old and groomed to play just soccer, where everything else becomes secondary, including school. 

As far as the women go, most countries dont invest into it (Brazil doesnt even field a team) which again kind of makes the arguing a bit off. The US does a lot to support the advancement of women's sports.

43 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I think it's mostly due to the academies and soccer just not being overly popular in the US. The best athletes here are still going to public school up until 9th grade and are playing other sports.  I mean we all know the German model, these kids are identified at like 7 years old and groomed to play just soccer, where everything else becomes secondary, including school. 

As far as the women go, most countries dont invest into it (Brazil doesnt even field a team) which again kind of makes the arguing a bit off. The US does a lot to support the advancement of women's sports.

Got it.  That makes sense.  

Brazil doesnt have a woman's team?  Crazy.

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

IMG_0675.thumb.JPG.665966154a6e6fa2afe3c1c1d82f42d3.JPGIMG_1903.thumb.JPG.33c60988cf51f07cbe8b4579cda56e08.JPG

Symbols of why you get to say, "pointless symbolism''

You don't' get what I said, or much of anything else for that matter. Just a bunch of of pointless,  stupid propaganda  malarky  you're  displaying. 

That's right, people died for pointless  symbolism. They died because  they were dumb enough to believe a govt. That  told them they had to. A soldier never faught  for anyone's  freedom. They fought for the. Corporate  interest of bankers. It's' the same for all countries. A flag is just a glorified  bedsheets on a pole.  If you were free, you wouldn't  be paying taxes of any kind. You wouldn't tolerate  a government  saying they own the ground beneath you.