Trevor Lawrence

9 minutes ago, King P said:

Animated GIF'

Done with these QBs getting anointed the next big thing since Elway/Manning etc. Wake me up when they actually live up to that "chosen one" tag

Exactly.  The dude in this thread said hes the best qb prospect ever.  Hahahahahaha.  Too funny.  And I thought jet fans were just bad at being jet fans.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why would this guy play college football next year?  I only see 1 option:

1- play 1 year in the xfl and make a few million dollars.  Then enter the draft that May.

Can anyone make a case as to why returning to college football for a 3rd year would be better then that?

This could be one of the dumbest posts around here in a very long time.  

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

17 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

1- play 1 year in the xfl and make a few million dollars.  Then enter the draft that May.

Can anyone make a case as to why returning to college football for a 3rd year would be better then that?

XFL isn't paying "millions" for 1 year of a player who will bolt for the NFL asap. 

I'm guessing XFL will pay players similarly to how the NFL does (ie game checks) so who knows how many weeks he'd actually get paid..

17 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

He the most sort after man on Campus at Clemson.  He’s going to try and break Wilt Chamberlain scoring record. 

Probably will take a pay cut when he eventually enters the NFL . Don’t  worry about Trevor Lawrence , as it’s great to be the king.

4 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

This could be one of the dumbest posts around here in a very long time.  

I can guarantee....if Sam had quality coaching like Baker, Tua and Trevor did,  he would have stayed at USC one more year.

The college experience is something they never forget for the rest of their lives.