Weekend College games....

Beerfish

6 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

That UNC/ Scar game was funny.  Loved seeing S. Carolina lose like that.  

It was a great game too watch. I love seeing the SEC going down a notch just because they've been dominant for so long and I love too root for the underdog, especially in CFB.

That little bit of extra effort in games when it looks like a hopeless play means everything.  If the two Auburn players including the huge fat olineman don't give it all and don;t give up that is a punt return for a td.  If the two Oregon players give up instead of running their ass off to the the end on the fumble Auburn scores.

Never ever give up on a play.

Watching Georgia at Vandy. Never seen a game where more visiting fans than home team fans. There is much more red than black and gold and when a Georgia penalty you can hear the boos. Now I’ve been there and that stadium is on campus. A great road trip for Georgia fans, a weekend in Nashville and an easy W. 

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I disagree with you guys throwing love Nix's way -- i think he looks completely reckless. Not in the "kid just has to settle down" way. That's some Jay Cutler at his worst sh*t happening. 

He is right now, it’s his first college game ever.   I just like that he isn’t afraid or gun shy.  He’s chucking it around.  He’ll have better days for sure.  

5 hours ago, Paradis said:

so much talent at WR for the Tide... between them and Clemson it's just an embarrassment of riches. 

Tide needed those WR today. From what I saw of the game (prepping the car for a show tomorrow) they did not seem to have much luck running the ball. Close (14-3) at half but Bama covered at 42-3.

12 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I disagree with you guys throwing love Nix's way -- i think he looks completely reckless. Not in the "kid just has to settle down" way. That's some Jay Cutler at his worst sh*t happening. 

His oline definitely isn’t helping.

He reminds me of Farve. Mobile, strong arm and just plays. He doesn’t seem to get bothered by mistakes. It will be interesting to see how he progresses through the season. 

29 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

His oline definitely isn’t helping.

He reminds me of Farve. Mobile, strong arm and just plays. He doesn’t seem to get bothered by mistakes. It will be interesting to see how he progresses through the season. 

42 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

He is right now, it’s his first college game ever.   I just like that he isn’t afraid or gun shy.  He’s chucking it around.  He’ll have better days for sure.  

It’s true, his Oline isn’t doing him any favours but he’s pretty skiddish... keeps rolling out unnecessarily  looking for the deep ball. 

We’ll see, it IS his first game lol  but he’s already off all my boards for life  ?

Just now, Paradis said:

It’s true, his Oline isn’t doing him any favours but he’s pretty skiddish... keeps rolling out unnecessarily  looking for the deep ball. 

We’ll see, it IS his first game lol  but he’s already off all my boards for life  ?

This Duck defense is no joke.

• Sympathy 1