Sam Darnold has Mono: MERGED

10 hours ago, Tony MaC said:

A thought occurs, Darnold could have been feeling the symptoms all the way back to Sunday. Like there's a chance he was already low on energy and fighting through what he could have thought was a small cold at that point. Mind, that doesn't completely excuse any moments of poor play, he went out there so he should be held accountable for whatever he put out. But it's food for thought, he might not have been playing at 100%.

Gase denied this 

• Thumb Down 1

19 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Trevor Siemian plays well enough to cause a QB controversy.

You heard it here first!

(Also, the controversy is about whether he should be QB2 or QB3)

Might have heard it here first but I was thinking it 2 days ago. ?

20 hours ago, RobR said:

You should post more. I remember you from the old board when you were an active poster. 

Ya used to post more on JI. I feel like despite finishing my main chunk of training I've only gotten busier lol. I am sure @greenwave81 is chuckling assuming he has been at this longer than I have (just finished residency this past June). Gonna try to be more active, discussing this stuff is fun. I guess the team has me a bit down too. The Mac era was just brutal for me because it just flew in the face of logic almost 100% of the time which made it really hard for me to find anything interesting to discuss when everyone knew that the idiot would just do the opposite.

• Sympathy 1