Trade Deadline Thread

AbstraKt

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It’s funny all the crap people talk about Adams value around here . Now he is possibly about to net 2 1st .. 

Sheldumb got a 2. We aren’t the only team that has/had a dumb front office. Jamal Adams is NOT worth 2 first rounders. If some idiot wants to pay that, GREAT. We are well on our way to fixing this thing and building the right way. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Sheldumb got a 2. We aren’t the only team that has/had a dumb front office. Jamal Adams is NOT worth 2 first rounders. If some idiot wants to pay that, GREAT. We are well on our way to fixing this thing and building the right way. 

Fixing??? lmaoooooooooo funniest thing I heard on here in long time .. I’ll be here in 3 years for Douglas firing and the next fire sale. It’s the jets way 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It’s funny all the crap people talk about Adams value around here . Now he is possibly about to net 2 1st .. 

Not really crazy.  He was the number 6 pick.   That is 1600 points, which equals 16  (1000) plus 32 (590), and other combinations.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

The idiot crazy enough to pay that would be Jerry Jones

• Upvote 2

Trying to imagine what Douglas’ office is at the moment.

Douglas talking to Jerry on the phone. “Hold one second Jerry”. Douglas’ assistant “we have Chris Olsen on the line asking about the availability of Jamal”. 
JD: “Tell him 3 first rounds to start the conversation. I’m about to fleece Jerry Jones so he better hurry up”. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Fixing??? lmaoooooooooo funniest thing I heard on here in long time .. I’ll be here in 3 years for Douglas firing and the next fire sale. It’s the jets way 

Well your are most likely correct. Hope in an unknown like Douglas to draft decently and build a team, is what little hope I have left. I’d at least like to keep that haha. 

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

"Sources tell us Jamal Adams spoke to #Jets ownership and said he wanted to be dealt. "

Low character fraud of a player if this is the case.

Nah, you can't blame him. Its a professional decision that a player can make. He did everything he was asked to do and more, If you had a option to go work on some place better you would too.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

What would you say in his situation, based on the history of this organization. 

He is the big rah rah we need dawgs i am a player etc etc and he is not willing to be the foundation as other say of this team??  He cries like a baby at losing and wants out?

A total front runner in every way.

He is what some of us thought what he was.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

It's only funny that some of you don't understand what value is. Hint: Adams' value to the Jets is much different than it is to a contending team.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, JetPotato said:

It's only funny that some of you don't understand what value is. Hint: Adams' value to the Jets is much different than it is to a contending team.

He is box safety you can find those anywhere who doesn’t make a impact . You can find those in free agency Atleast that’s what I been told for 3 years . Why pay 2 1st for him?!