Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

How did Bill Parcells turn things around after Kotite?

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

SAR I with all due respect if all those blue-collar NY Jets  fans would come back to MetLife there wouldnt be as many opposing teams fans in the seats on Sundays,Monday nights or Thursday nights. 

Just saying. 

joewilly12 

You're exactly right.

So tell your 60 year old friends to buy tickets for a change and get their sorry asses to the stadium.  Especially in the hard times.  That's when the team needs their support the most. 

Nay, better they throw a party every time we lose, complain about season ticket holders, and pay to fly messages against the team they supposedly support.

Disgusting.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

Geeze, you insist on not getting it, don't you? Bottom line is that had Gase shown even a modicum of talent, nobody would be b*tching and moaning about him.

Exactly.  Nobody is.  20 million people.  7+ million of them Jets fans.  No outrage.  Patience, just like Le'Veon Bell requested.

Except 149 gullible SOJF's who love the Mets and playing the victim.  They're throwing an embarrassing pity party and believe everything the media feeds them.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

You're exactly right.

So tell your 60 year old friends to buy tickets for a change and get their sorry asses to the stadium.  Especially in the hard times.  That's when the team needs their support the most. 

Nay, better they throw a party every time we lose, complain about season ticket holders, and pay to fly messages against the team they supposedly support.

Disgusting.

SAR I

The 60 year old friends I have are all NY Giants fans, my friends younger around 50 that are NY Jets fans some get free corporate tickets and others buy on a game by game basis. They have other commitments children football, soccer,baseball,softball,lacrosse games or they work shift work and rotating days and cant commit these days. 

None wanted to re-invest in season tickets for the NY Jets without being to able commit to be there every game regardless of the record, game time, weather, opponent im sure you understand about commitment. 

joewilly12 

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this from the fans—

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

With all due respect, is any of that untrue? WJ and CJ keep hiring the same type of inept GMs and HCs in the hope that the results will be different. That's a definition of insanity, and has contributed greatly to where we are today. Jets fans who care are tired of such moronic moves.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Maccagnan opted to support the alleged “franchise QB” by drafting a bunch of safeties and nose tackles.

I till can’t even believe this. It’s like the top rated QB prospect (Darnold) falling into our laps was a huge slap in the face by the football gods just to f*ck with us. We finally get the potential “guy” at QB, only to put him in an impossible situation and worst offensive roster imaginable despite having 4 offseasons to prep for the inevitable drafting of a FQB which was top priority when Mac was hired. 

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sam Darnold has actually regressed under Adam Gase thats a fact. 

Im not advocating firing Adam Gase at this very minute, just stating a fact. 

joewilly12 

Sam Darnold was 4-12 last year with Enunwa, Herndon, and Anderson.

Sam Darnold was set to be 9-7 this year with Enunwa, Herndon, Anderson, Crowder, and Bell.

Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress with Crowder and Thomas replacing Enunwa and Herndon.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when his OL is down 4 starters.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when he missed 4 games with illness.  Explain how Adam Gase was supposed to be successful in light of all the injuries when 5 of our 8 games were against legitimate NFL playoff teams.

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

You do understand that trick plays, by and large, require extra time from your offensive line?

Tell me you understand that, please.

Yes absolutely tell Adam Gase that the next time you see the wildcat formation oh thats right he abandoned that after it gained 0 yards in how many futile attempts. 

Creative plays working with the personnel you have is the works of the better HC's just saying. 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was 4-12 last year with Enunwa, Herndon, and Anderson.

Sam Darnold was set to be 9-7 this year with Enunwa, Herndon, Anderson, Crowder, and Bell.

Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress with Crowder and Thomas replacing Enunwa and Herndon.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when his OL is down 4 starters.  Explain how Sam Darnold is supposed to progress when he missed 4 games with illness.  Explain how Adam Gase was supposed to be successful in light of all the injuries when 5 of our 8 games were against legitimate NFL playoff teams.

SAR I

His foot work is exceptionally bad and his mechanics are worse his decision making is far worse than it's ever been. 

Thats called regressing. 

joewilly12 

Just now, Joe Willie said:

With all due respect, is any of that untrue? WJ and CJ keep hiring the same type of inept GMs in the hope that the results will be different. That's a definition of insanity, and has contributed greatly to where we are today. Jets fans who care are tired of such moronic moves.

The point is that there was no human alive who was going to walk in the door back in January who was going to fix this team by now. The damage had already been done and anyone who looked at this team objectively knew it was going to be a multiple-year project to get it straightened out. Adam Gase may well suck at his job, but holding him up as THE reason the Jets are where they are today is absurd, and you’d have to imagine that other prospective coaches around the league know it and will look to avoid a similar fate. 

Honest question: you’re a 45 year old guy who has worked his entire adult life to get a crack at a head coaching job, and the following jobs open up next year: the Jets, Giants, Cowboys, Jaguars, Falcons, Redskins, and Browns. Which one of those are you taking? And which one of those would you avoid like it’s laden with plague rats? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Someone else made the point that you always say "don't tell rich people how to spend their money".  Now you're out there complaining about the way other people spend their money?!  The Jets have one of the most passionate fanbases in the NFL, regardless of what you'd like to convince yourself of.

Note that I didn't donate to the "fire Gase" cause so you can walk your "you airplane clowns" statement back.  Regardless, though, I couldn't care less that you're ashamed of the Jet fanbase today.

It has nothing to do with the money.  It has everything to do with the message. 

You don't fly a plane because your brand new head coach who has faced 5 playoff teams in 8 games without a quarterback and enough injuries to cripple two NFL teams because he lost to the Dolphins.

It's epically stupid.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I till can’t even believe this. It’s like the top rated QB prospect (Darnold) falling into our laps was a huge slap in the face by the football gods just to f*ck with us. We finally get the potential “guy” at QB, only to put him in an impossible situation and worst offensive roster imaginable despite having 4 offseasons to prep for the inevitable drafting of a FQB which was top priority when Mac was hired. 

It’s like he was gifted a Ferrari and immediately welded a trailer hitch onto the back of it to haul around cinder blocks 

• Haha 1

Just now, SAR I said:

You don't fly a plane because your brand new head coach who has faced 5 playoff teams in 8 games without a quarterback and enough injuries to cripple two NFL teams because he lost to the Dolphins.

It's epically stupid.

SAR I

SAR I look at this way the owner of the plane and the pilot made money maybe they are NY Jets fans and will use that money to be sitting out at the game tomorrow in NY Jets gear taking the place of some arrogant big mouth NY Giants fan. 

joewilly12 

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's epically stupid.

SAR I

The loss to Jacksonville was bad.  The loss to the Dolphins was EK-specially bad and completely set the fanbase off.  The fans have every right to be disgusted at Gase.  

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Remember when you said "the season starts today" prior to the Jacksonville game?

Remember when we were getting hints that Herndon, Mosley, and Beachum were coming back?  Didn't happen.

Cowboys
Patriots
at Jacksonville
at Miami

Before the season started, you had us going 1-3 during that stretch.  Well, we did.  Completely injured.  Beating the Cowboys instead of the Dolphins?  I'll take it.  It means a lot more.

SAR I

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The loss to Jacksonville was bad.  The loss to the Dolphins was EK-specially bad and completely set the fanbase off.  The fans have every right to be disgusted at Gase.  

The fans have every right to be disgusted at this entire organization we haven't won a damn thing in 50 years!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP all teams have injuries, this team has played ugly undisciplined beyond imaginable poor football. 

It’s a perfect storm of new offensive/defensive system, many injuries, ZERO depth AND undisciplined/poor football. Anyone with half a brain did not think playoffs this year unless Darnold was becoming a top 10 QB, which was very unrealistic in year 2 and with all the OL issues.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s like he was gifted a Ferrari and immediately welded a trailer hitch onto the back of it to haul around cinder blocks 

Mac has to be sabotaging us, right? Who would have thought that we’d follow up Idzik with an even worse GM. It had to have been intentional because I’ve never seen anything like it. 

28 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Who would spend money to attend this sh*t show? 

The same 18,000 season ticket holders who write checks to the Jets every year who understand fully that NFL fandom means you suck for 10 years to have a shot at a Super Bowl for 3 years.

And say thank you.  After all, we're the ones who put tickets up on Stubhub for a-la-carte fans to buy at a discount.

SAR I

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Mac has to be sabotaging us, right? Who would have thought that we’d follow up Idzik with an even worse GM. It had to have been intentional because I’ve never seen anything like it. 

When you’re forced to hire people like Idzik and Maccagnan, it’s time to take a step back and ask yourself why nobody with credentials wants to work for your company, because it’s going to keep happening until you address it. And here we are 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So will you be attending the remainder of the home games on the schedule? 

joewilly12 

Yes.  That's what real fans do.  They don't stomp out of the stadium when the TV cameras are pointing (Fireman Ed), they don't quit when asked to pay fair market value for their seats (you), and they don't fly planes attacking their new head coach (hashtag dirtbags).

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s a perfect storm of new offensive/defensive system, many injuries, ZERO depth AND undisciplined/poor football. Anyone with half a brain did not think playoffs this year unless Darnold was becoming a top 10 QB, which was very unrealistic in year 2 and with all the OL issues.

Agree I never thought about playoffs I thought about improving from last year. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So what happens in a couple of years when Sam is eating up a huge percentage of the salary cap and we can't afford to put together a roster that doesn't have major holes?

Do we just throw up our hands and say "woe is me!" and give up hope of winning games?  Oh, and say "it's not Gase's fault!"

That's why Joe Douglas is here. 

They make it work in Green Bay, New England, and New Orleans.  They have older QB's on fat deals and put a competitive product on the field.  One or two of those teams is going to the Super Bowl this year.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same 18,000 season ticket holders who write checks to the Jets every year who understand fully that NFL fandom means you suck for 10 years to have a shot at a Super Bowl for 3 years.

And say thank you.  After all, we're the ones who put tickets up on Stubhub for a-la-carte fans to buy at a discount.

SAR I

SAR I many of us wrote many checks before you for many more years than you have. 

You are not the only one who wrote checks to the NY Jets organization. 

This organization hasn't won anything in 50 years. 

NY Jets fans the most resilient fans in the NFL they have every right to be disgusted and pissed off. 

Every year theres always an excuse, and theres always next year. 

joewilly12 

31 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

The disgrace is people like you, who love losing so much that they would need a safe place and mental health counselling if the team actually started to win. 

One of the biggest benefits of being a 20 year season ticket holder is that when the Jets finally do turn it around it feels so much better for us than it does for the guy in his basement watching the games on a 15 year old plasma TV.

SAR I