Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

Plane clowns hustle dimwit fans, fly their banner 4000 feet into the stratosphere above the West Side at 3p on a Friday where only a couple of seagulls noticed it.

Beat writers come out in support of Gase

Manish can’t provide one (1) single anonymous quote from anyone on the team ripping Gase.

Jets play as hard as they have at any point this season and fight back to beat the Giants 

Dolphins win, beating the team coached by the front runner for Coach of the Year who was playing his QB3

Not a bad week for the Jets, really 

• Post of the Week 2

21 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

The plane worked ... TODAY! However, Gase and his lousy assistant coaches just need to go. Nobody on that staff, except maybe for GW, knows sh*t from shinola about football. For example, did you see the two bad challenges which lost us 2 TO's in just 11 seconds?  Unbelievably stupid!

Hahahaha.  Really embarrassing.

23 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

The plane worked ... TODAY! However, Gase and his lousy assistant coaches just need to go. Nobody on that staff, except maybe for GW, knows sh*t from shinola about football. For example, did you see the two bad challenges which lost us 2 TO's in just 11 seconds?  Unbelievably stupid!

Not only that but the idiot Gase isn't even the one who is throwing that challenge flag. Why was assistant coach talking to referee and throwing the flag? Gase is a fool. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Plane clowns hustle dimwit fans, fly their banner 4000 feet into the stratosphere above the West Side at 3p on a Friday where only a couple of seagulls noticed it.

Beat writers come out in support of Gase

Manish can’t provide one (1) single anonymous quote from anyone on the team ripping Gase.

Jets play as hard as they have at any point this season and fight back to beat the Giants 

Dolphins win, beating the team coached by the front runner for Coach of the Year who was playing his QB3

Not a bad week for the Jets, really 

Taking the next four before facing the Ravens would be pretty sweet.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

• 11 months later...
24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The banner guys were dead on balls accurate. If I were a European diplomat I'd nominate them for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Takes a real genius to figure out that dumping salary and installing a 21 year old quarterback was going to lead to a lot of losing. 

The banner guys were opportunists and embarrassed themselves. There is no groundswell of like-minded fans.  Outside of a handful of gullible whiners, we are smart enough to know what’s going on.  Rebuilding isn’t fun.  Deal with it. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 2

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Takes a real genius to figure out that dumping salary and installing a 21 year old quarterback was going to lead to a lot of losing. 

The banner guys were opportunists and embarrassed themselves. There is no groundswell of like-minded fans.  Outside of a handful of gullible whiners, we are smart enough to know what’s going on.  Rebuilding isn’t fun.  Deal with it. 

SAR I

Really? You thought we were a playoff team before the season started. You never thought this was a rebuild. 

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Really? You thought we were a playoff team before the season started. You never thought this was a rebuild. 

Yup. If healthy, with Darnold being for real, with Mosley coming back, with Mims contributing, with Adams back, with Gregg Williams defense improving.  

Instead, trades, opt-outs, injuries, a dozen players are out and our backups and third stringers can’t compete.  All the improvements aren’t on the field.  

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yup. If healthy, with Darnold being for real, with Mosley coming back, with Mims contributing, with Adams back, with Gregg Williams defense improving.  

Instead, trades, opt-outs, injuries, a dozen players are out and our backups and third stringers can’t compete.  All the improvements aren’t on the field.  

SAR I

Biggest problem you fail to recognize....

GASE 

historically sh!tty offensive mind. No way around it 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

The only one embarrassing himself is you. Gase is an abomination.

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Punted twice on 4 and 1 in the first 5 minutes of the game. First time that has happened on 26 years

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I don't know but we wouldn't look like the freaking keystone cops on O dropping every pass on sight. 

The receivers dropping the ball shouldn't even be on an NFL field, they are developmental players rushed into emergency duty.

Give me an answer:  Kyle Shanahan.  Brilliant offensive mind.  Same roster, same injuries.  What's the Jets record today?  

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

The receivers dropping the ball shouldn't even be on an NFL field, they are developmental players rushed into emergency duty.

Give me an answer:  Kyle Shanahan.  Brilliant offensive mind.  Same roster, same injuries.  What's the Jets record today?  

SAR I

I bet he would have more than 0 wins.  he would have actually developed Sam darnold instead of ruining him. He would no how to use leveon bell properly.  He actually knows how to design and call plays unlike gase.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If I told you the Jets would open 5-0 with Kyle Shanahan, would you call me crazy?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

SAR, dream is dead. Gase is destroying talent and they all want to escape from the jets. It's impossible to even assess our roster when he insists on his stupid system instead of building a system around players strengths.

He will be fired. And we won't be discarding some diamond in the rough. He will never get a coaching job again. Not HC, not OC, not even QB coach. He's that bad.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

We would have won against Denver for sure. I also think the team is more focused and prepared every game. We were never going to be a winning record team this season, only an idiot would think we were based on last season with much harder this one is but Sam would not look like the disaster he has, we wouldn't be punting on 4th and 1, and we wouldn't be running and 2nd and forever. 

Gase is a freaking nightmare.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

SAR, dream is dead. Gase is destroying talent and they all want to escape from the jets. It's impossible to even assess our roster when he insists on his stupid system instead of building a system around players strengths.

He will be fired. And we won't be discarding some diamond in the rough. He will never get a coaching job again. Not HC, not OC, not even QB coach. He's that bad.

Hell get a job again somewhere.    The NFL recycles these idiot savants.   

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I bet he would have more than 0 wins.  he would have actually developed Sam darnold instead of ruining him. He would no how to use leveon bell properly.  He actually knows how to design and call plays unlike gase.

Sam Darnold had 5 trunated, Zoom-powered weeks of training camp.

Sam Darnold had 4 months of one-on-one quarantine coaching with Jordan Palmer.

If someone 'ruined' Sam Darnold, it wasn't Adam Gase, it was Jordan Palmer.  Or perhaps, wait for it, Sam Darnold isn't very good.

SAR I

31 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

I would argue, and I believe every NFL expert would argue, that the Jets have the worst roster in the NFL-  and that's before injuries gutted the thin layer of our best players.

We don't have a WR as good as Robbie Anderson 2019.  We don't have a RB as good as Chris Ivory 2015.  These are bare-minimum talent types.  These are WR2 and RB2 on most other franchises.  We're rolling out Jeff Smith and Frank Gore.  "Building around players strengths?"  These guys don't have any strengths.  They aren't supposed to be playing.

It's not the system.  It's the talent.  We have none.  Remember all those complaints about John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan?  Well, there you go, its 2020 and all those players we were supposed to have coming into their own from drafts in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 aren't even on the team.  The cupboard is bare.  Once that top layer of decent starters got injured, that's it, we're an expansion team.

We can assess our roster.  It's our coach we can't assess.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If only this season had not happened, it would have been incredible. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I would argue, and I believe every NFL expert would argue, that the Jets have the worst roster in the NFL-  and that's before injuries gutted the thin layer of our best players.

We don't have a WR as good as Robbie Anderson 2019.  We don't have a RB as good as Chris Ivory 2015.  These are bare-minimum talent types.  These are WR2 and RB2 on most other franchises.  We're rolling out Jeff Smith and Frank Gore.  "Building around players strengths?"  These guys don't have any strengths.  They aren't supposed to be playing.

It's not the system.  It's the talent.  We have none.  Remember all those complaints about John Idzik and Mike Maccagnan?  Well, there you go, its 2020 and all those players we were supposed to have coming into their own from drafts in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 aren't even on the team.  The cupboard is bare.  Once that top layer of decent starters got injured, that's it, we're an expansion team.

We can assess our roster.  It's our coach we can't assess.

SAR I

Yet you've assessed Gase as a very good HC.  Why is that?

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Yet you've assessed Gase as a very good HC.  Why is that?

We've covered this for 10 months.  Gase is good at motivating a broken team and we are going to be a broken team for a few years.  Will he be the coach to lead us to championship glory?  Probably not.  But is he the right coach for this mess as it takes baby steps towards roster correction and gameday competitiveness?  Yup.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

We've covered this for 10 months.  Gase is good at motivating a broken team and we are going to be a broken team for a few years.  Will he be the coach to lead us to championship glory?  Probably not.  But is he the right coach for this mess as it takes baby steps towards roster correction and gameday competitiveness?  Yup.

SAR I

For the past 10 months you've thought the Jets were a "broken team"?  Is that why you predicted them to win the division and start the season 5-0? 

And don't give me "CJ Mosley, Jamal Adams, injuries, etc" because "10 months" pre-dates all that.

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

What would the Jets record be with Kyle Shanahan right now?

SAR I

Impossible to know. But most people would believe our offense would look much different, probably like an NFL team.  If we had Shanahan how much different do you believe the roster would look ?!?

gase is a bottom5-10 OC that’s facts based on his offense performance 

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

Impossible to know. But most people would believe our offense would look much different, probably like an NFL team.  If we had Shanahan how much different do you believe the roster would look ?!?

Kyle Shanahan last year was a genius, this year with injuries and a QB regressing, he's a bum.

Sean McVay two years ago was a genius, the prototypical head coach for modern times, misses the playoffs, he's a bum.

Dan Quinn, three years ago was a great young coach, got the Falcons over the hump, few years later, he's a bum.

Rex Ryan, 2011, great coach, perfect for New York, back to back championship games with a stocked roster, few years later in Buffalo, he's a bum with an awful roster.

And on and on and on and on it goes.  Coaches are only as good as the rosters they are coaching.  There isn't much difference between playbooks and play calls.  Analytics and experienced front offices whittle that advantage down.  It's about the players.  The people on the field.  The ones making the decisions and making the plays when the clock starts.

Adam Gase isn't the villain.  Mike Maccagnan is.  John Idzik is.  Adam Gase coaching the Seahawks would be 5-0 and we'd be dying to get him.  But no, he's got Maccagnan's Jets and he's 0-5 and he's a bum.

You are focusing on the wrong guy and the wrong problem.  The problem isn't coaching.  It's players.  We don't have any.  

SAR I

12 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Every team has had those issues to be fair. The amount of injuries around the league is nuts. Other teams have found a way to not look like a pop warner football team. Other teams have found a way to score more than 1 TD a game also. They are the worst team in football. Gase is an embarrassment and should have been the 1st HC to be fired if we had competent ownership which we all know that we don't, Well, except for you of course. 

13 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Every team has had those issues to be fair. The amount of injuries around the league is nuts. Other teams have found a way to not look like a pop warner football team. Other teams have found a way to score more than 1 TD a game also. They are the worst team in football. Gase is an embarrassment and should have been the 1st HC to be fired if we had competent ownership which we all know that we don't, Well, except for you of course. 

You recognized that Idzik and Maccagnan were generationally bad GM's who drafted so poorly and signed so many bad FA's that they've set us back years requiring an epic rebuild.

You begged for a GM and a HC who like each other, are on the same page, and are going to do it the right way like the Ravens and Steelers who keep their GM's and HC's for decades at a time.

And now that ownership did a smart thing, did what you wanted, now that Maccagnan is gone and the new tandem is here for just a hair over a single season and the effects of the rebuild you demanded have left us with a very thin talent level that's been devastated by injuries you want to cry and bail on the very thing you asked for.

Firing Adam Gase would cause more dysfunction.  Idzik and Maccagnan are long gone.  That's the actual problem you're reacting to.  It's not bad coaching.  It's the worst roster in the NFL not being able to perform to the level of their competition.  It's like you're all on a 3 year delay, just realizing now how bad Magganan was, realizing how bad our drafts and acquisitions have been.  Welcome to 2017.  Blame the right villain.  Support the poor bastard that actually has to coach this pile of sh-t in this awful media market.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

I love that people keep playing Sar's Game. 

If you play he wins. I'm enjoying he show though.

Even if he believed it at one point it has become a LARP of epic proportions.

What, exactly, does he "win"?  Is attention its own reward?  Because if so that's sad.