Jump to content
Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Recommended Posts

Plane clowns hustle dimwit fans, fly their banner 4000 feet into the stratosphere above the West Side at 3p on a Friday where only a couple of seagulls noticed it.

Beat writers come out in support of Gase

Manish can’t provide one (1) single anonymous quote from anyone on the team ripping Gase.

Jets play as hard as they have at any point this season and fight back to beat the Giants 

Dolphins win, beating the team coached by the front runner for Coach of the Year who was playing his QB3

 

Not a bad week for the Jets, really 

  • Post of the Week 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plane worked ... TODAY! However, Gase and his lousy assistant coaches just need to go. Nobody on that staff, except maybe for GW, knows sh*t from shinola about football. For example, did you see the two bad challenges which lost us 2 TO's in just 11 seconds?  Unbelievably stupid!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

The plane worked ... TODAY! However, Gase and his lousy assistant coaches just need to go. Nobody on that staff, except maybe for GW, knows sh*t from shinola about football. For example, did you see the two bad challenges which lost us 2 TO's in just 11 seconds?  Unbelievably stupid!

Hahahaha.  Really embarrassing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

The plane worked ... TODAY! However, Gase and his lousy assistant coaches just need to go. Nobody on that staff, except maybe for GW, knows sh*t from shinola about football. For example, did you see the two bad challenges which lost us 2 TO's in just 11 seconds?  Unbelievably stupid!

Not only that but the idiot Gase isn't even the one who is throwing that challenge flag. Why was assistant coach talking to referee and throwing the flag? Gase is a fool. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Not only that but the idiot Gase isn't even the one who is throwing that challenge flag. Why was assistant coach talking to referee and throwing the flag? Gase is a fool. 

Preach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Plane clowns hustle dimwit fans, fly their banner 4000 feet into the stratosphere above the West Side at 3p on a Friday where only a couple of seagulls noticed it.

Beat writers come out in support of Gase

Manish can’t provide one (1) single anonymous quote from anyone on the team ripping Gase.

Jets play as hard as they have at any point this season and fight back to beat the Giants 

Dolphins win, beating the team coached by the front runner for Coach of the Year who was playing his QB3

 

Not a bad week for the Jets, really 

Taking the next four before facing the Ravens would be pretty sweet.  :)

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...