Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

Just now, SAR I said:

I had 149 people show up for a garage sale I held in May.

SAR I

Did you finally sell all those Kenmore appliances, what was the big draw hardly worn Allbirds, im missing the correlation. 

Did you have your season tickets 4 sale individual games. (of course) 

joewilly12 

42 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

I don't find it shocking at all. The beat guys need regular access, and need to maintain good relations with the players and management in order to do their jobs properly. If any of them had agreed with the plane event publicly (even though they might agree with it privately), then it's likely they would have been persona non grata in the locker room.

Excuses.  Nothing but sad excuses for a failed media campaign, a complete misread of the fanbase.

Suggest you take your plane and your troll act to Buffalo.  Perhaps the unwashed blue collar masses up there will fulfill your need to profit from the most gullible fans in New York.

SAR I

Just now, SAR I said:

Excuses.  Nothing but sad excuses for a failed media campaign, a complete misread of the fanbase.

Suggest you take your plane and your troll act to Buffalo.  Perhaps the unwashed blue collar masses up there will fulfill your need to profit from the most gullible fans in New York.

SAR I

SAR I with all due respect if all those blue-collar NY Jets  fans would come back to MetLife there wouldnt be as many opposing teams fans in the seats on Sundays,Monday nights or Thursday nights. 

Just saying. 

joewilly12 

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Something Adam Gase knows a lot about.

9 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I have not donated .1 penny to the banner or billboard drive. 

I'm just updating the total amount sort of like you making playoff guarantees and continually repeating yourself how this is a waste of time, money and SOJF's acting out in a foolish manner and that Adam Gase is the man. 

What is your point? Who are you trying to impress?  We know you bought PSL'S no need to defend that. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow. 

joewilly12 

Great job joe willy.  The fact the SOJFs cant stop posting in this thread shows how much we got to them.  Our actions ate making a major impact.

Keep up the good work.  The time is near. It wont be long now.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Maybe if Raider fans showed as much passion about their team as Jet fans do about their team, they wouldn't have moved to Vegas?

What exactly do you think I'm talking about?

The same week the Raiders eke out a measly 1 win better than .500 and have fans staying late after games and high-fiving the management that is ripping their hearts out and moving the team 600 miles and 9 hours away, New York Jets fans fly a plane trying to humiliate their own team.  Raider fans deserve a team in Oakland.  Jets fans like you?  You deserve a lifetime ban from MetLife Stadium.  Not that you spend the money to attend games anyway, who are we kidding.

It's disgusting.  I'm ashamed to be a Jets fan today.  Kotite and the Buttfumble don't come close to how you airplane clowns embarrassed the fanbase.  Not the team; the fanbase.  All because some rank amateurs keep trying in vain to become social media influencers and monetize a hashtag.  You have been played like a fiddle for the fools you are. 

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Great job joe willy.  The fact the SOJFs cant stop posting in this thread shows how much we got to them.  Our actions ate making a major impact.

Keep up the good work.  The time is near. It wont be long now.

It's ok for him to tell others how not to tell him how to spend his fun money but now he is doing the very same thing to others who have donated to the cause. 

I don't like hypocrites. 

joewilly12 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Geeze, you insist on not getting it, don't you? Bottom line is that had Gase shown even a modicum of talent, nobody would be b*tching and moaning about him. Had he shown that he could call the right play in the right situation, then nobody would blame him for bad execution, and there could be hope for next season with, hopefully, a good team. The problem is that even if Gase had competent players, his deficiencies as a HC would still be apparent and we'd still lose. That's the issue ... hiring people who are losers. But, then again, it appears that you have personal experience with that characterization.

30 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

First off, its not an 8 game season, its a 16 game season lets wait and see what our final record will be.  Secondly, there is a reason that our GM got fired, the talent level is low.

Preach it, JF.

The irony?  These Never Gasers had us at 4-12 when asked to make predictions back in August!  They had us opening 1-5 too!  And that was completely healthy!

You can't make this up.  The Jets are performing exactly as they themselves predicted.  WTF are they complaining about?  I'm the one who thought we'd make the playoffs.  I'm the one who should be spitting blood.  Yet I'm not.  Smart people understand what's going on.  These gullible SOJF's have to go.  It's the only way we're going to rid ourselves of the stench they attach to us by enabling the likes of Firefraud, Beningo, and Manish to create their phony narratives.

SAR I

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Preach it, JF.

The irony?  These Never Gasers had us at 4-12 when asked to make predictions back in August!  They had us opening 1-5 too!  And that was completely healthy!

You can't make this up.  The Jets are performing exactly as they themselves predicted.  WTF are they complaining about?  I'm the one who thought we'd make the playoffs.  I'm the one who should be spitting blood.  Yet I'm not.  Smart people understand what's going on.  These gullible SOJF's have to go.  It's the only way we're going to rid ourselves of the stench they attach to us by enabling the likes of Firefraud, Beningo, and Manish to create their phony narratives.

SAR I

Who would have thought firing Todd Bowles and hiring a new HC would have brought us worse results than last season. 

joewilly12 

7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

To be fair, Buffalo fans are far less tolerant of nonsense than Jets fan are. Those are salt of the earth people up there with nothing else going on. Jets fans, for some strange reason, have an odd sense of entitlement.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I have no issue giving Gase the rest of this season and I'll remain open-minded to any progress the team shows.  But, so far, I haven't seen any positive signs from him (and it's not like he has a glowing track record from his time as Dolphins' HC).  If Gase doesn't show a lot of progress the rest of the way, though, I'll hope he gets fired. 

That's fair, and that's the right attitude.  I only wish the other 148 fools who embarrassed the fanbase felt the same way.  Can't help it if they're getting trolled by Firefraud, Beningo, and Manish.  In a metro of 20 million people there are bound to be a tiny handful that are gullible.

33 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

REMINDER: The clock is ticking on Sam's first contract.  We have an opportunity to win before we have to pay him $40M per year (or whatever).  Once we have to pay him, it's going to be a lot more difficult to win.

Fully understand today's NFL financial window, but unfortunately we got the FQB at the wrong time relative to the roster building.

Maccagnan sucked, no sugar coating that.  But the strategy was broken to begin with.  The Fitzpatrick season was an aberration that forced a win-now mentality when he should have been tearing it down.  All those defensive first rounders, just a disaster.

The hope now is that Darnold shows he is The Man and we are able to retain him before he forces his way out of town.  Flying planes insulting a head coach he has stood strongly behind isn't a good way to show him this fanbase is deserving of his career.

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same week the Raiders eke out a measly 1 win better than .500 and have fans staying late after games and high-fiving the management that is ripping their hearts out and moving the team 600 miles and 9 hours away, New York Jets fans fly a plane trying to humiliate their own team.

It's disgusting.  I'm ashamed to be a Jets fan today.  Kotite and the Buttfumble don't come close to how you airplane clowns embarrassed the fanbase.  Not the team; the fanbase.  All because some rank amateurs keep trying in vain to become social media influencers and monetize a hashtag.  You have been played like a fiddle for the fools you are. 

SAR I

Someone else made the point that you always say "don't tell rich people how to spend their money".  Now you're out there complaining about the way other people spend their money?!  The Jets have one of the most passionate fanbases in the NFL, regardless of what you'd like to convince yourself of.

Note that I didn't donate to the "fire Gase" cause so you can walk your "you airplane clowns" statement back.  Regardless, though, I couldn't care less that you're ashamed of the Jet fanbase today.

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Remember when you said "the season starts today" prior to the Jacksonville game?

39 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Haven’t we seen enough? Let’s set aside wins and losses for a moment, game planning, game management, play calling and everything else in between from this guy has been abysmal! What’s next, the tooth fairy will make an appearance at halftime?

Take the wheels off your car, drive around a track, and let me criticize you for your abysmal lap times.

When you tell me "but my car has no wheels", I'll tell you to stop making excuses.

SAR I

20 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The same week the Raiders eke out a measly 1 win better than .500 and have fans staying late after games and high-fiving the management that is ripping their hearts out and moving the team 600 miles and 9 hours away, New York Jets fans fly a plane trying to humiliate their own team.  Raider fans deserve a team in Oakland.  Jets fans like you?  You deserve a lifetime ban from MetLife Stadium.  Not that you spend the money to attend games anyway, who are we kidding.

SAR I

Who would spend money to attend this sh*t show? 

37 minutes ago, Joe Willie said:

You really need to get a life. Its brown-nosers like you who make meaningful change impossible. Since winter is coming, just go back into hibernation, or focus your minimal attention span on other sports like curling.

The true measure of a sports fan is how they behave in the tough times.

You and your pathetic stunt are a disgrace to Jets fans. 

SAR I

40 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Which play calls would make up for losing 3/5ths of your offensive line, your #1 WR, your #1 TE, your #1 QB and your #2 QB?

So what happens in a couple of years when Sam is eating up a huge percentage of the salary cap and we can't afford to put together a roster that doesn't have major holes?

Do we just throw up our hands and say "woe is me!" and give up hope of winning games?  Oh, and say "it's not Gase's fault!"

38 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Then why bother playing the games if the team has not shot at COMPETING?

Because the NFL doesn't allow forfeits.  The coaches and players have to do their best even if they don't belong on the same field with NFL competition.

39 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

How is that the Panthers and Jags have won games with rookie QB’s? That’s right, because the coaches are competent and plan accordingly to compete, execute and win!

How is it that the Bears and Rams are losing terribly with experienced QB's?  Both playoff caliber, one having just started in the Super Bowl? 

That's right, because competent head coaches who plan accordingly to compete, execute, and win can't overcome injuries and poor play at the QB position.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

The true measure of a sports fan is how they behave in the tough times.

You and your pathetic stunt are a disgrace to Jets fans. 

SAR I

The disgrace is people like you, who love losing so much that they would need a safe place and mental health counselling if the team actually started to win. 

Because the NFL doesn't allow forfeits.  The coaches and players have to do their best even if they don't belong on the same field with NFL competition.

How is it that the Bears and Rams are losing terribly with experienced QB's?  Both playoff caliber, one having just started in the Super Bowl? 

That's right, because competent head coaches who plan accordingly to compete, execute, and win can't overcome injuries and poor play at the QB position.

SAR I

We're not good enough to even belong on the same field as the Dolphins?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, SAR I said:

+1

Amateur social media opportunist and a handful of delusional fans upset about 50 years of disappointment take it out on a head coach who is with the team a few months and has had exactly 4 games with an NFL caliber quarterback.  It's idiotic.

Time and time again, they don't get us.  Fireman Ed, In-Stadium PA Staff, Beningo WFAN, they all get it wrong.  This stunt proves it further.  149 people out of 80,000 season ticket holders and 7 million NYC metro fans.  That's nobody.  Nobody agrees with this "I'm dying....the Jets are killing me.....the Jets are dysfunctional...." narrative that the media has created.  Smart people realize we're a hard working team decimated by injury halfway through a rebuild towards consistent success.  Smart people realize the media is trying to play us for clicks.  We're the most intelligent fanbase in New York (see article posted last week), we're not a bunch of blue collar drunks from Queens anymore. 

Manish and these plane morons should see this rather clearly now. 

SAR I

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this from the fans—

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Tannenbaum is horrible!

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

Hey, why isn’t Adam Gase winning games? 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this—

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible! 

None of them had a franchise QB, except Gase who supposedly does. 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Here’s what I can’t reconcile: we’ve had a decade of this—

Idzik is horrible! 
Idzik is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!
Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Maccagnan is horrible!

Bowles is horrible!

Bowles is horrible! 
Bowles is horrible!