Bring Back the Classic Unis

TNJet

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Anybody who wants to turn back the clock to the old uniforms should be forced to read their Jets news in a newspaper and watch games in black-and-white.

Yeah lets not go back to the look that we had when we won a SB. Or the greats of Namath, Maynard, Snell, Boozer, Riggins, Klecko, Chrebet, Testaverde, Revis, or Pennington wore....

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Wow...seemed shorter. Cool I'm looking forward to 5 years from now to look like the Jets again instead of an inbred Eagle Jet uni...

5 years from now I will be 42 and officially crossed over into the realm of "Back in my day" mentality remembering the old Unis. 

12 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Not surprised at all. I havent had an urge to buy any of the new stuff other than a replica helmet to add to the collection. 

Good to hear it isnt selling. Cringey all around. Black uniforms, winged shoulder pads like it's the 90's. Weird italicized New York across the chest. Why? 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

Good to hear it isnt selling. Cringey all around. Black uniforms, winged shoulder pads like it's the 90's. Weird italicized New York across the chest. Why? 

Not selling no lie heard it from the largest sporting goods store in the area corporate employees. 

Actual words it looked like this new NY Jets uniform change backfired. 

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Anybody who wants to turn back the clock to the old uniforms should be forced to read their Jets news in a newspaper and watch games in black-and-white.

Bill Murray was alive when the Jets won the Superbowl. Better change that dated Avatar chief....get up with the social media times.

• Haha 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Not selling no lie heard it from the largest sporting goods store in the area corporate employees. 

Actual words it looked like this new NY Jets uniform change backfired. 

No doubt but couldn't it be because we suck too??

12 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Yeah lets not go back to the look that we had when we won a SB. Or the greats of Namath, Maynard, Snell, Boozer, Riggins, Klecko, Chrebet, Testaverde, Revis, or Pennington wore....

I'd rather the Jets focus on changing their players than changing their uniforms again.

These are here to stay for a while...

jjpxpeerjtruoczvxvxf.jpg.gif.e775aeebeeecd9eb1484173c77ca261c.gif

1009579842_ScreenShot2019-04-04at9_22_09PM.png.731c108dc06988951a3439d7da6f57cc.png

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

The Colts uniforms last night on national TV looked great, simple and classic. 

The NY Jets prior uniforms were similar. 

Agree. I always liked when we played them in our classic unis. Looked like an updated SBIII.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jetstream23 said:

I'd rather the Jets focus on changing their players rather than changing their uniforms again.

These are here to stay for a while...

jjpxpeerjtruoczvxvxf.jpg.gif.e775aeebeeecd9eb1484173c77ca261c.gif

1009579842_ScreenShot2019-04-04at9_22_09PM.png.731c108dc06988951a3439d7da6f57cc.png

Darnold looks like he has a t-shirt on.  The lightning bolts/slashes are terrible. 

Nothing corresponds to eachother,jersey,pants helmet. 

The black looks the best because it hides. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Darnold looks like he has a t-shirt on.  The lightning bolts/slashes are terrible. 

Nothing corresponds to eachother,jersey,pants helmet. 

The black looks the best because it hides. 

The sleeves are bush league garbage. Boycott!!!

• Upvote 3