Bring Back the Classic Unis

TNJet

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

The green is what I can stand. The design looks like a crappy AAFL team.

It looks like an updated version of the 80’s uniforms which I grew up with

I’d rather just have the 80’s uniforms back

I do however love the black and green uniforms 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

22 hours ago, JTJet said:

These bad boys are here for at least 4 more seasons, so get used to them. Minor tweaks can happen but nothing major every 5 years. I can assure you the shoulder stripes will be changed though, they are universally despised from younger fans to UniWatch. 

"Third, be it Further Resolved, that a Club may not change its regular home and away uniforms more than once every five NFL seasons, and may not change its third uniform design more than onceevery five NFL seasons, absent specific extenuating circumstances (e.g., Club ownership change or relocation) as determined by the Commissioner."

That is such a relief to hear.  

3 hours ago, jgb said:

This is inevitable in a couple years so that Woody can juice merchandise sales again 

The current merchandise is not selling according to a credible source who works for possibly the largest sporting goods chain in the tri-state area. 

Said they barely stock anything in the stores because the little have doesn't sell and there are no demands for it. 

Just what I'm told. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The current merchandise is not selling according to a credible source who works for possibly the largest sporting goods chain in the tri-state area. 

Said they barely stock anything in the stores because the little have doesn't sell and there are no demands for it. 

Just what I'm told. 

Wow, surprising given Jets fan adoration for this team despite laughable mismanagement. But also good reason to switch back. Woody cares about profits. He is a business owner, not a team owner.

Just now, jgb said:

Wow, surprising given Jets fan adoration for this team despite laughable mismanagement. But also good reason to switch back. Woody cares about profits. He is a business owner, not a team owner.

NFLshop is selling out of the old merchandise, I've been watching a few items. The new stuff and I have bought a few hats and shirts isn't as nice the green is very neon like in my opinion.  To each is own. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, HessStation said:

The new uniforms are actually pretty cool . Amazingly I actually gave the dipsh*t FO a nod for them not being horrible 

You have to love the people who buttfumble you because of what you like.  As if their opinions, clearly in the minority are more important than yours.  

• Upvote 1