Terrelle Pryor Stabbed

KRL

Im sure if Becky was hated by her office mates and her boyfriend stabbed her, a post like this would get you banned.
 I got banned from Twitter for saying something about Darryl Roberts and saying maybe he will fall down a flight of stairs when someone tweeted he was coming back. The sensitivity of America is out of control.

And we have no idea if he did something to deserve to be stabbed. Maybe he attacked her first. One thing i do know is his teammates hated him and looks like his GF did too. There is one common denominator in both those instances. I didn’t say I want him to die. I hope he recovers, but trouble seems to follow him.

36 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

I got banned from Twitter for saying something about Darryl Roberts and saying maybe he will fall down a flight of stairs when someone tweeted he was coming back. The sensitivity of America is out of control.

That’s one take.  Another is that you’re awful.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

And we have no idea if he did something to deserve to be stabbed. Maybe he attacked her first. One thing i do know is his teammates hated him and looks like his GF did too. There is one common denominator in both those instances. I didn’t say I want him to die. I hope he recovers, but trouble seems to follow him.

Yeah, it's a different world. 

crazy will ferrell GIF

3 minutes ago, DJF71 said:

Yeah well I’m not a fan of crappy players opening their big mouths about fans. So I’m sorry if I never want him to play another down for the Jets.

So, he hurt your feelings about your football fandom and your response was to wish him bodily harm and an inability to earn a living, but it’s “America” that’s too sensitive.

i feel sorry for him.  mainly because he was stabbed and is in a bad way but also because he essentially threw a good life away.  it's not just the stabbing but the simple fact that he was unable to latch onto a team as a decent receiver.  he worked very hard to transition from qb to receiver and threw it all away.

• Sympathy 1