T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote nolder

Very defensive and stand off-ish. Sup bitch?

Edit: and before anyone jumps on me I hadn't seen PAC post about when I was posting this.

51 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Speaking of Pac, why is it you've generally ignored his constantly including you in his top-3?

46 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hard to defend lack of reasoning

26 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I have nolder in my scum bucket. He was getting very defensive with his interactions with verbal so I wanted to see how he'd react to more pressure. Fwiw he seems to have run away and hide as to "not **** up"

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote ape

reason stated this morning. Also F him.

I mean, guys. Seriously.

Oh, wait - are you guys waiting for a reveal? 

I'll reveal that I've been playing this game for 5+ years with most of you, and the best any of you have ever been able to offer is "lynch the guy who makes noise". There's room for all of you here... 

embarrassed in a box GIF

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Any veteran player should know, when I say and behave like I'm using myself as bait, exactly what my role is. 

Actually you’ve carbon copied yourself from last time  you reinvented yourself And you were scum. And the you finger waging everyone today is also scum tell as in your mind you think you’re throwing off a paper trail 

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I mean, guys. Seriously.

I'd vote barry I was voting him before JiF and I believe ballin had quoted that post a few pages back. 

I'm voting based on who I feel is scum and Nolder, Barry fit that description. As I said to JiF when you 2 were going back and forth I felt like you both were "ego" town vs ego town. you both had similar reads outside of each other.

If i have to move near deadline I will but I'd rather vote based on gameplay and while you are littering the board Im not sure i am ready to vote you. 

13 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Actually you’ve carbon copied yourself from last time  you reinvented yourself And you were scum. And the you finger waging everyone today is also scum tell as in your mind you think you’re throwing off a paper trail 

None of this is true.

Town should revisit Hess's quietly obstinate position around my lynch, and some tidbits like this. Hess notoriously hunts scum based on behavior. He doesn't use meta as a crutch. He's also pretty accurate when he does reference meta, and this is patently false.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

We'd have to go till sundsy night 

CTM makes it clear deadline will be tonight.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (4) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot

Nolderp (3) - stark , ballin, barry 

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(4) - pac, hesshole, aj, ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

4 to 4 tie with Verbal - who isn't even willing to vote me for optics.

Then boom, these guys... 

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote ape

Barry votes me, literally right after talking about Nolder being scum. Cites his case on me earlier, which was about how I'm noisy and confusing. Not that I'm scum, mind you.

52 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Probably not gonna be around at deadline so I'm gonna ride Ape to the end and hope that pans out. This ones for you batman.

vote ape

Wait, so, this is his deadline vote. Anyone paying attention know how many times he's commented on me vs. Verbal throughout the game? Because he had the chance to tie us at 5 to 5.

30 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You’re at L2

unvote vote ape

Hess is starting to look a bit foul here. 

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Then boom, these guys... 

Barry votes me, literally right after talking about Nolder being scum. Cites his case on me earlier, which was about how I'm noisy and confusing. Not that I'm scum, mind you.

AJ was basically saying my vote was stupid, questioning why I left my initial vote. I explained why - I was trying to see how nodler would react. Noted his reaction and moved back to my original vote.

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

None of this is true.

Town should revisit Hess's quietly obstinate position around my lynch, and some tidbits like this. Hess notoriously hunts scum based on behavior. He doesn't use meta as a crutch. He's also pretty accurate when he does reference meta, and this is patently false.

You didn’t do this before?, first time you reinvented yourself. You were scum and said it was fine you lost that game bc it’ll work for future games. You toned it down but still threw Pot shots at people while cozying up to me. High low trying then not trying. FOS’ing entire game esp towards end. This whole you’ve known you’ll get the lynch after the start and been having fun trying to leave a messy paper trail. 

You just said vets should know your meta meanwhile verb Nol and I would only know it, I call you out on it, now I’m making up you meta, which byethe way isn’t even your meta anymore.

you sat on 1 scum train all day 1 as new Ape, then once you felt comfortable started directing town and faux overreacted with JiF. Then blame Jif. 

and today you’ve been all over the place probably to confuse any breadcrumbing for whoever scum is left, accusing every newb while cozying up to me, Nol and Verbd aka vets

ypu even said you’d fight to help scummates which is true, which I do too

but also not really into it at times w bad jokes

also you were so hot on Verb last night and didn’t touch him until I mentioned it in thread

Day 3 VoteCount 

Ape (7) -  JETS, dicker, beaver, spoot, Barry.Cock, Nolderp, Hess

Nolderp (2) - stark , ballin

JETS (1) - jvll51

Stark (1) - Dice

Verbal(3) - pac, aj, ape

With 16 Players alive it takes 9 Votes to Lynch

Deadline: 7pm Friday

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote ape

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

AJ was basically saying my vote was stupid, questioning why I left my initial vote. I explained why - I was trying to see how nodler would react. Noted his reaction and moved back to my original vote.

Okay so you get called out for your vote and then change it immediately? Even though I have AJ as town right now, do you know he is town? I'm not sure if you have said you trust AJ or not but it is weird to do that in my opinion. Just as I felt better about you after last night. 

Sorry guys still trying to figure out my vote. There is nothing blatantly obvious yet and I want to be more sure. I will vote before deadline for sure. 

But I am between Ape-- he is being pretty nice to everyone right now and that could be so people don't vote for him but besides being loud, I am not sure if there's much else there to vote him right now.

Nolder-- Nolder is a weirdo and as I've said already, complained people got mad at him for actually putting in work so now he has decided to just go with the flow or something. 

Decker is my third right now because he doesn't post yet somehow was one of the first to vote. I don't like that.

Verbal and Dice are my wild cards. Verbal made a weird post early on that I will quote later about how Dice is really good at reading certain people but those people aren't here in this match so he may be quiet. Just weird to throw that excuse out for another player (I will search right after I hit send). 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Then boom, these guys... 

Wait, so, this is his deadline vote. Anyone paying attention know how many times he's commented on me vs. Verbal throughout the game? Because he had the chance to tie us at 5 to 5.

Hess is starting to look a bit foul here. 

Trying to have fun at my expense by providing doubt won’t work. You’ve been my top scum all day if I’m wrong so be it but letting the day breathe only reinforced it for me. Gun to head Verb is also scum, third not sure yet

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

Okay so you get called out for your vote and then change it immediately? Even though I have AJ as town right now, do you know he is town? I'm not sure if you have said you trust AJ or not but it is weird to do that in my opinion. Just as I felt better about you after last night. 

Again, fair. I don't know if anyone is town but I have a few people I feel good about. Documented this morning.

I came into the day thinking I'm voting ape ... On phone at work and not sure if I'll be around at deadline. I wanted to do some prodding of people I thought were scummy. Apparently that looked scummy and I already got what I wanted anyway. Yes then I hopped back to where I planned on being anyway since nothing has changed for me. Apparently this is bad too. ?

I get it, it's just funny I'm trying to do what I think is best and every step gets sh1t on. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, Verbal said:

Decker:  cheering people onto my train, and then asking why they voted me - seems weird.  Also the weird fanboying of Pac, which should literally never happen....he should be lynched for that alone.

You:  mostly the light fear mongering over the last few pages I caught up on.  Just a light hunch, that's about it.

I haven't confirmed this but I haven't seen Decker share any original thoughts so maybe he is just trying to get a feel for what other people are thinking and piggy back onto that "Everything's already been said" is almost verbatim to one of his posts (with the grammar of a first grader). 

On 2/28/2020 at 8:24 AM, Verbal said:

Jvill onto something here, methinks.  I like this.

And 80 keeps trying to change the subject with Hess coming into the game to avoid what looks bad for him.

I think this helps me with Verbal for today at least. He originally said he wouldn't vote 80 but then started taking it more seriously.

On 2/28/2020 at 8:25 AM, Verbal said:

I still like Decker for scum, but I'm going back to 80 for now.

Unvote

Vote: 80

Just here for reference

On 3/2/2020 at 12:17 PM, Verbal said:

Dice has a few people he reads pretty well, but they aren't in this game - therefore, he'll just coast a bit as either alignment and become more obvious one way or the other later on, imo.

This post was a little pingy when I originally read it but maybe that was just me. 

I think I am now leaning towards voting Decker. Vote decker

2 hours ago, Pac said:

How many townies need to die in this little scenario of yours before its acceptable to hunt the sk?

Depends.  If you're a townie?  Answer:  at least you.  If you're scum?  Answer:  as many as it takes to still kill all the scum.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Not really, you’re logic sucks here.

*pew pew pew

I hate that you did that on purpose, you bastard.

*your, dammit!

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Yeah I don’t really think it’s unreasonable that a newbie could pick up on Chimp’s song and dance

Agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

I think your two cases have sucked so far but would rather kill Ape atm. 

Whatever, SK.  My Ballin "case" was just fine, actually.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I said this already - while I agree, I can't help but feel like you're echoing to see if I'll go back to it.

I agree.

Agree.

And this. This is the most pro-town thing Pac has said... unsurprisingly, it also serves the scum agenda to go off SK hunting now doesn't it?

Hard to believe, but it has nothing to do with you, lol.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Depends.  If you're a townie?  Answer:  at least you.  If you're scum?  Answer:  as many as it takes to still kill all the scum.

I hate that you did that on purpose, you bastard.

*your, dammit!

Agree to disagree.

Whatever, SK.  My Ballin "case" was just fine, actually.

Hard to believe, but it has nothing to do with you, lol.

I want to kill you’re favorite pet

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

I haven't confirmed this but I haven't seen Decker share any original thoughts so maybe he is just trying to get a feel for what other people are thinking and piggy back onto that "Everything's already been said" is almost verbatim to one of his posts (with the grammar of a first grader). 

I think this helps me with Verbal for today at least. He originally said he wouldn't vote 80 but then started taking it more seriously.

Just here for reference

This post was a little pingy when I originally read it but maybe that was just me. 

I think I am now leaning towards voting Decker. Vote decker

Awesome callouts, dude.  Jvill was the reason I went back to 80 on D1, even though Ape wants all the credit for it.  He gets no credit - to me, it was Jvill that put in the work.

Decker/Stark/Ballin/Beaver are the ones I'm thinking are in my lynch pool.  Decker and Stark from D1, Ballin from D2, and Beaver from today.

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If AJ or Drums are scum hats off to them imo

AJ always plays a solid game regardless of alignment based on the fact that not many people can out #werk him.  He'll do the necessary research and be super active either way, it's hard to want them dead lol.

6 minutes ago, Verbal said:

AJ always plays a solid game regardless of alignment based on the fact that not many people can out #werk him.  He'll do the necessary research and be super active either way, it's hard to want them dead lol.

Your lack of seeing what I see w Ape is really bothering me

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

You didn’t do this before?, first time you reinvented yourself. You were scum and said it was fine you lost that game bc it’ll work for future games. You toned it down but still threw Pot shots at people while cozying up to me. High low trying then not trying. FOS’ing entire game esp towards end. This whole you’ve known you’ll get the lynch after the start and been having fun trying to leave a messy paper trail. 

You just said vets should know your meta meanwhile verb Nol and I would only know it, I call you out on it, now I’m making up you meta, which byethe way isn’t even your meta anymore.

you sat on 1 scum train all day 1 as new Ape, then once you felt comfortable started directing town and faux overreacted with JiF. Then blame Jif. 

and today you’ve been all over the place probably to confuse any breadcrumbing for whoever scum is left, accusing every newb while cozying up to me, Nol and Verbd aka vets

ypu even said you’d fight to help scummates which is true, which I do too

but also not really into it at times w bad jokes

also you were so hot on Verb last night and didn’t touch him until I mentioned it in thread

Are you listening to yourself right now? 

55 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sorry guys still trying to figure out my vote. There is nothing blatantly obvious yet and I want to be more sure. I will vote before deadline for sure. 

But I am between Ape-- he is being pretty nice to everyone right now and that could be so people don't vote for him but besides being loud, I am not sure if there's much else there to vote him right now.

Nolder-- Nolder is a weirdo and as I've said already, complained people got mad at him for actually putting in work so now he has decided to just go with the flow or something. 

Decker is my third right now because he doesn't post yet somehow was one of the first to vote. I don't like that.

Verbal and Dice are my wild cards. Verbal made a weird post early on that I will quote later about how Dice is really good at reading certain people but those people aren't here in this match so he may be quiet. Just weird to throw that excuse out for another player (I will search right after I hit send). 

Remember when Verbal had a "gotcha" on Ballin - and then never revisited it at all? Did he explain why? 

I mean, I'm sitting here - on the toilet - wondering why when Verbal and I got to a tie, all of a sudden I ended up with 3 more votes. One of which was Hess, jumping from Verbal to me.

17 minutes ago, Pac said:

Verb or Ape?  Let's do this.

Add this to the point I made earlier about him listing Barry, but not really going after Barry --- and Barry ignoring Pac's mention of him, despite over-responding to everything else.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Remember when Verbal had a "gotcha" on Ballin - and then never revisited it at all? Did he explain why? 

I mean, I'm sitting here - on the toilet - wondering why when Verbal and I got to a tie, all of a sudden I ended up with 3 more votes. One of which was Hess, jumping from Verbal to me.

I still have Ballin in my lynch pool - he joins Decker and Stark from D1 and Beaver from today -- didn't I just post about this an hour or so ago?

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Are you listening to yourself right now? 

I’ve been listening to you not talk straight and using wifom’s as if It should be my guide. I started shifting away but every time you’d post or vote something/one today it’d ping. 

last example: choosing to not reveal can work both ways imo. So, ok, I get it maybe. Then you dump your reasoning that Vets should know your role based based on Meta, which by the way, 1) you’re supposedly using completely different Meta and then b) call me out for using meta

Just now, HessStation said:

I’ve been listening to you not talk straight and using wifom’s as if It should be my guide. I started shifting away but every time you’d post or vote something/one today it’d ping. 

last example: choosing to not reveal can work both ways imo. So, ok, I get it maybe. Then you dump your reasoning that Vets should know your role based based on Meta, which by the way, 1) you’re supposedly using completely different Meta and then b) call me out for using meta

I think I've made it clear, I came into the game with the intent to not be an uber a$$hole. Being "ape" is the meta I've shifted away from (except on D2, like I've already stated). I've tried on several different schticks. For fun. I think you're over-indexing on all this meta talk.

Reality is this. I had a joke vote on 80, then I pressed him over some comments, and made clear it was real. The more he squirm, the surer in my case I got. You could watch it develop through interaction. It wasn't a bus vote, because I had to cultivate the read. On D2, I got sucked into chasing JIF because he was town casing town, with bad logic. I ALWAYS attack illogical arguments, or things I view as lies (spoot is the one that served up the "JIF lied" part of it - which goes back to my comment on how he's been serving stuff up for others to run with). After JIF died, I did a goofy Hess impression with nonsensical stuff - which you began the game with, but have since stopped. Now, I'm just posting what needs to be said.

So, while I'm spinning the dial on behavior a bit, I'm still myself. Stop equivocating "meta" as complete personality overhaul. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people do this "you said you were going to change your meta, but it's not changed enough to suit my expectations... so scum" and then they mislynch me.

Have some common sense - or, proceed with your plan, scum. I don't know which it is, but at this point, I know which path aligns with which alignment.