T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

He's also a noob.

If you actually cased him for trying to breadcrumb a fake claim as a Cop, that'd be one thing.

But you suggested the idea, and then was like, "nahhhhh nvm".

That's nudgy, and I don't like it.

It's funny, how I just put a little bit of pressure on you and you OMGUS me.

unvote

vote Ape

The pressure has been on me since D2 with Jif. Pressure is irrelevant to me. You’re building a narrative with this. I’m not OMGUS’ing you. You didn’t vote me, you’re going around plating seeds to see who will run with them.

I voted you for that. Now you’re voting me and framing it as you were after me first. Reality is you’ve been chummy with me all game to stay off radar.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The pressure has been on me since D2 with Jif. Pressure is irrelevant to me. You’re building a narrative with this. I’m not OMGUS’ing you. You didn’t vote me, you’re going around plating seeds to see who will run with them.

I voted you for that. Now you’re voting me and framing it as you were after me first. Reality is you’ve been chummy with me all game to stay off radar.

I'm building a narrative? I called out one post of yours. This is ringing as being overly defensive.

Re: the bold: oh dear God the lulz of that.

You already helped lead one mislynch on a Townie, you angling for numero dos? The difference will be, I won't puss out and self-vote.

Yeah, I'm good with my vote now.

1 more time.... 

1) BarryCock -- scum lean..  erratic voting on day 1 and a lot of "golly what does this mean posts"

2) Ape -- scum lean..  all in on JiF is scum and now playing tame Ape... the early day resolve he'd be lynched was gross

3) AJ -- null.. apparently he's in a different "time zone" whatever that means

4) Dicker-- null.. spastic and borderline unintelligible..  harmless for now as if he's scum he'll wet himself soon

5) Spootles-- town lean..  doing what he did as town in my Indiana Jones game

6) JETS -- null..  if he gets run up I'll have to go back and isolate to see why

8 ) Ballin -- town lean.. playing calculated but seems authentic for now

9) Drums -- town lean.. if he's playing this way as scum then he's playing a great newb game

10) Jville -- null... has given a # of updates about his upcoming plans which is a scum tactic to explain inactivity but not enough to warrant scum lean

13) New Beaver.. null.. Ive seen him mentioned as a lynch candidate a # of times but nothing has really resonated in the cases I've seen

15) Hesshole...  see update..  town lean

16) Stork.. null... has had some lengthy well reasoned posts but he's good enough to do that as scum

17 ) Gerbil scum lean... for reasons mentioned

20) PacMule GSHE (Greatest Scum Hunter Ever)

21) Nolderp..  null to town lean.asking questions not afraid to make unpopular votes

22) Dice..  null to scum lean.. bloviating but nothing particularly noteworthy or risky...  also remember he's afraid of Nyn so he could have been an advocate of shooting her N1

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

22) Dice..  null to scum lean.. bloviating but nothing particularly noteworthy or risky...  also remember he's afraid of Nyn so he could have been an advocate of shooting her N1

Gross. Sussing anyone over the results of the NK is bush league.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

1 more time.... 

1) BarryCock -- scum lean..  erratic voting on day 1 and a lot of "golly what does this mean posts"

2) Ape -- scum lean..  all in on JiF is scum and now playing tame Ape... the early day resolve he'd be lynched was gross

3) AJ -- null.. apparently he's in a different "time zone" whatever that means

4) Dicker-- null.. spastic and borderline unintelligible..  harmless for now as if he's scum he'll wet himself soon

5) Spootles-- town lean..  doing what he did as town in my Indiana Jones game

6) JETS -- null..  if he gets run up I'll have to go back and isolate to see why

8 ) Ballin -- town lean.. playing calculated but seems authentic for now

9) Drums -- town lean.. if he's playing this way as scum then he's playing a great newb game

10) Jville -- null... has given a # of updates about his upcoming plans which is a scum tactic to explain inactivity but not enough to warrant scum lean

13) New Beaver.. null.. Ive seen him mentioned as a lynch candidate a # of times but nothing has really resonated in the cases I've seen

15) Hesshole...  see update..  town lean

16) Stork.. null... has had some lengthy well reasoned posts but he's good enough to do that as scum

17 ) Gerbil scum lean... for reasons mentioned

20) PacMule GSHE (Greatest Scum Hunter Ever)

21) Nolderp..  null to town lean.asking questions not afraid to make unpopular votes

gata is totally going to choke on all these nulls

excited robot GIF by Cartoon Hangover

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Gross. Sussing anyone over the results of the NK is bush league.

and just like that you make a reediculous post..  you're saying the person who was killed at night should never be used as a piece of evidence?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

and just like that you make a reediculous post..  you're saying the person who was killed at night should never be used as a piece of evidence?

Scum controls the NK, therefore they can control the narrative surrounding it.

It felt like confirmation bias on your part in order to pad your case on Dice.

Ping

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ping

Not sure how to respond to this filth so here's a gif of a dog riding a bike.

cute like a boss GIF

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ping

I don’t remember you mentioning this when JiF was saying Jvill killed Nyn

What’s your actual opinion on Dice?

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, BallinPB said:

I find this interesting from Chimp now looking back.  I had one vote on me at the time from Verb.  Nolder had two with Hess and the Chimp.  HE says nobody will join him with Nolder so then proceeded to vote me.  

Looking for a way to get a vote off his scum teammate?  

2 hours ago, BallinPB said:

Not sure why but at this point I’m not willing to take an action by 80 and hold it against Stark.  Later on in the game if willing then it’s definitely worth looking at.  

?

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I don’t remember you mentioning this when JiF was saying Jvill killed Nyn

At that point it just read as mad flailing, so I didn't really pay it much attention.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

What’s your actual opinion on Dice?

My opinion on Dice earlier on was that his case on Stark read as Townie to me, and I could see him tunneling on Stark as a Townie, but as the game has progressed and the only case he seems to be pursuing is Stark, I've grown more weary to that. I would like to see him try to pursue other reads and cases if not enough people are buying into the one on Stark.

I had a slight Town lean on him earlier, and now it's more null.

One of Dice/Stark is scum Im pretty sure. Whether Stark is the patsy or Dice is just dead on, this needs to get resolved. I’m surprised this isn’t being talked about more but I’m not going to draw too many conclusions from that yet

Feeling better about Nolderp. He’s playing very transparent and doesn’t seem to have an agenda. Plus there’s the likelihood he was a convenient target for scum!Chimp

Drums came on strong today so like what I see there

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Should also add when Nolder had his theory about JiF killing Nyn @Spoot-Face

Pac isn’t the first to do it but he’s the first I remember you reacting to.

Yeah, I remember Nolder saying that, the way he worded it gave me pause, so I left it alone.

What bothered me about Pac is that the way he tacked it on seemed like he was just trying to pad a case on Dice. Not to mention that he was using past meta to do so.

Let me address Ape's accusation that I've been chummy with him to stay off the radar. I laughed at it because that is exactly what I thought about him when he said this to me:

On 3/1/2020 at 10:40 PM, Integrity28 said:

You really are my little ape-postle.

I've been tinfoiling about him ever since that post, and I only publicly stated this once I saw Nolder say something similar. And, now Ape wants to spin it like I'm the one who's been buddying up to him. Like, seriously?

Ballin is being inconsistent with his scum reads so that’s a problem. Nolder/Decker bottom two feels really easy too

Spoot just now might’ve raised an ugly head. It’s curious to me he’d attack Pac for his NK theory but otherwise ignored it from others 

Ape is switching on and off between sh*tposting and gameplay. It’s cluttering the thread and going to make rereads a pain in the ass later. I could lynch him just to remove the noise 

Mod Note::::  I made 2 mistakes if ya keep riding my name I'm modkilling the mod and I'll start shooting players...

Die hippie.

Jk but yea STFU and play the game FFS

• Haha 3