T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I almost wish we had ape back in to stir the pot right now.

I mean i could, he knows the setup but I'm not sure if that would make him any less of a trainwreck tbh

Image result for ape stirring pot animated

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, CTM said:

I mean i could, he knows the setup but I'm not sure if that would make him any less of a trainwreck tbh

Image result for ape stirring pot animated

reinserting him into the game would assure the destruction of the town by Tuesday. 

Barry lamenting the loss of the Scum MVP is yet another red flag in his already puke worthy game.

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea - I realized my mistake and unvoted. I'm pissed too because I thought I finally had my first gotcha moment. 

Can any of the vets vouch for the red/bold portion? It seems very specific.

ud need dmers   not sure if verb played during that period or not.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:47 PM, CTM said:

Morning sh!tbirds! We're going to need to break the fourth wall a bit here as this mornings dead are newer players (to me) and have yet to have shown ridiculous personalities on their own or have had the chance for one of the idiots here to apply one to them.

It's not like this cluster fvck of a narrative has stayed on script anyway.

Hopefully they stick around and become caricatures in their own right but I don't gots no way of killing them that will amuse (me at least)

Anyway.. 

Morning came late at ClusterFvck ridge, yep, I'm going with that now. As the groggy headed villagers looked out and surveyed the aftermath of last nights epic Kool and the Gang concert they first noticed

@Smashmouth exactly where they left him, still doing the blockhead

Image result for peanuts dance

That's odd. Maybe he sleeps that way?

Or, maybe the douchemod is going to keep tagging Mr. "i quit mafia forever for the fifth time" until he gets some attention, a butt fumble at least!

Secondly, they noticed the the town center looked like a festival grounds after 3 days of peace and music. Some party, that ape dying!

Image result for trash filled festival aftermath

And yep those are indeed passed out wooks seemingly from the 21st century, not sure what they are doing in a 19th century isolated western village but hey I can't even get vote counts correct.

All that was missing was a concerned indian to symbolize the environmental damage caused by the excesses of modern life and the need to return to our natural roots while living in harmony with mother earth

image.jpeg.9f3e1a3aceeb5cf6fedb9696e5debc56.jpeg

Nono gatabot, not that kind of Indian.. the other kind

Image result for the crying indian ad

There he is. Thanks!

Where was I?

Ohh.. dead dummies.

Yes, amongst the garbage, smashmouth and a weeping Indian (who are apparently now part of our little village), were 2 dead bodies.

One was very new to the game, seemed like a good guy and I have high hopes he sticks around. Anyway, his head was beaten in with a rock

Drums, Backup Town Mason, was rocked out

The other seems to have been around here longer but must of been during my hiatus as I don't remember playing with him. Seems like a strong player, decent sense of humor but nothing is really coming to mind to make fun of him yet. Seems kinda well balanced, stable...  reasonable.. How he could be that way and end up here after spending time on DragonMount I do not know.  Maybe he can pull a spoot and inadvertently reveal his deviant browsing history to the board when posting a screenshot.

He was beaten to death with a board

AJ, Goon Brood Scum, bored to death

Had a hunch about AJ as I proclaimed D1 with my newly profound scum hunting prowess.  Just listen to me and vote Nolder out of here and we will be in great shape to take this thing home.  

On 3/6/2020 at 4:51 PM, Verbal said:

Ok, really gotta go folks.  Playoff basketball game to coach and probably lose (coach sucks!).

See you all Monday!

I'm a ******* prophet, yo.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:21 PM, Pac said:

LOL what an as shole...

Completely pollute the thread with asinine casing of just about every player in the game and champion the lynch of a townie.  Another Ape Classic.

This actually is for the best.  Scums MVP is dead.

For once I agree with Pac.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:23 PM, Pac said:

2 scum teams is stupid..  just lost some interest..

Still agreeing with Pac.

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea - I realized my mistake and unvoted. I'm pissed too because I thought I finally had my first gotcha moment. 

Can any of the vets vouch for the red/bold portion? It seems very specific.

Sure.  I wasn't playing a lot during that time, but I was active and I don't agree.  There was nothing with them that was "unfair", that's a large exaggeration from Dice.  And Yates ended up cheating a bunch and was banned from multiple mafia sites for it, so....yeah.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I'm a ******* prophet, yo.

For once I agree with Pac.

Still agreeing with Pac.

Sure.  I wasn't playing a lot during that time, but I was active and I don't agree.  There was nothing with them that was "unfair", that's a large exaggeration from Dice.  And Yates ended up cheating a bunch and was banned from multiple mafia sites for it, so....yeah.

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

And Yates it's AJ?

So I was right when I said my reads progression made me back away from thinking Ape could be scum.  And AJ was the one trying to defend Ballin when I cased him for TMI.

Still saying Ballin/Decker/Stark and probably Spoot for scum.  With this 2 scum teams thing being likely, a lot of interactions are out the window.  Scum team #1 was trying to scumhunt as well, and not fake it, so that takes away a lot of town's ability to read into that.

I'll go back to Ballin, and scum-AJ tried to nudge me away from that a few times.  Good enough for me.

Vote: Ballin

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

And Yates it's AJ?

Yates is not AJ, if that's what you're asking.  AJ is a clean player, and Yates turned out to not be, sadly.  But that isn't relevant to the game - that whole part Dice posted wasn't relevant IMO.

We should look to see who's riding the Scum MVP Ape's coattails into this day.  So far:  Spoot for sure.  But I'm still on Ballin as I had that case first and it's still possible Spoot just made a mistake and didn't notice some posts that would have added context and erased his idea.  That my responses didn't erase it for him is concerning, though.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Yates is not AJ, if that's what you're asking.  AJ is a clean player, and Yates turned out to not be, sadly.  But that isn't relevant to the game - that whole part Dice posted wasn't relevant IMO.

It's a little sad. I liked Yates. He was a funny guy. Not sure why mafia was so important he had to cheat. Honestly I just love this game I would never feel satisfied cheating at it. And I love it so much I'd play even if I knew people were cheating. In fact I did since there were a couple people on DM I suspected of cheating but never had any real evidence to back it up. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

It's a little sad. I liked Yates. He was a funny guy. Not sure why mafia was so important he had to cheat. Honestly I just love this game I would never feel satisfied cheating at it. And I love it so much I'd play even if I knew people were cheating. In fact I did since there were a couple people on DM I suspected of cheating but never had any real evidence to back it up. 

Don't want to derail too much, but yeah - 100% agree.  I met Yates for a beer when he was in RI years back, and he seemed like a chill dude.  Too bad it went that route.....

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

So I was right when I said my reads progression made me back away from thinking Ape could be scum.  And AJ was the one trying to defend Ballin when I cased him for TMI.

Still saying Ballin/Decker/Stark and probably Spoot for scum.  With this 2 scum teams thing being likely, a lot of interactions are out the window.  Scum team #1 was trying to scumhunt as well, and not fake it, so that takes away a lot of town's ability to read into that.

I'll go back to Ballin, and scum-AJ tried to nudge me away from that a few times.  Good enough for me.

Vote: Ballin

Please point out where AJ tried to nudge you away from me because I remember him saying I was scum for my reads on Nolder and the 80/Stark D1 vote interaction.  

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Please point out where AJ tried to nudge you away from me because I remember him saying I was scum for my reads on Nolder and the 80/Stark D1 vote interaction.  

Did he say that?  Can you show me?  Just this past page has a bump of AJ's post defending you a little.  I think Barry quoted it.

On 3/7/2020 at 9:49 PM, Dicetosser said:

i think AJ got on stark more yesterday because he knew i was getting ready to go at him. Easiest way to put me off is side with me for a while and allow the time dif to do the rest of the work. 

I still think Stark is scum.

Mechanics question.

With a 22 player game 3? masons  (i assume backup mason gets activated after a death or something) and 2 scum teams is it likely there is a cop in game?  (take ctm style into account)  If so  should the cop claim now and lay out their views? particularly if they have a number of towns?

NOTE   IF YOU ARE THE COP DO NOT CLAIM UNTIL THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN SETTLED!!

VOTE STARK

well this is new, lol

Dice, AJ kept saying that he thought 1 of us, dice or stark, was scum almost every time i prodded him on his vote for me. 

AJ's play seemed off and its obvious why. you can keep trying to go here. you are wasting your time unless AJ said you or I were going to flip scum and only really vote/push me because he was either protecting you a scum team mate or just giving himself voting options

19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

This doesn't make sense to me. How would AJ know you were getting ready to go at stark? You've been on stark from D1.

vote dice

19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

hmmm- I think I misread this.

unvote

lol, barry ... I voted you early in the game for making a hasty train switch off of 80 to verb, and that comment had AJ voting me exclusively and not really playing the game for days, just camping a vote on me until the deadline approached to change his vote. 

The fact that Dice has been on me since day 1 tells you what? 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:54 PM, A.J. said:

Ballin is being inconsistent with his scum reads so that’s a problem. Nolder/Decker bottom two feels really easy too

Spoot just now might’ve raised an ugly head. It’s curious to me he’d attack Pac for his NK theory but otherwise ignored it from others 

Ape is switching on and off between sh*tposting and gameplay. It’s cluttering the thread and going to make rereads a pain in the ass later. I could lynch him just to remove the noise 

@Verbal

41 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@CTM my humble apologies for thinking your "lynch Ape" idea a couple games ago was dumb and not helpful.  I will never doubt you again in this regard.  Please accept this gif as a sign of contrition.

Image result for sad gerbil meme

Accepted.

• Upvote 1