T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

Obviously need to rethink things with this weekend’s revelations. The AJ/Stark/Dice dynamic is either meaningful or meant to be a diversion, but I’m thinking it’s meaningful right now. AJ tried to be setting up a lynch of the both of them to “clear things up.” The way I see it there’s a couple of scenarios:

1. All three are scum. I brought up that I don’t think Stark and Dice are scum-aligned and AJ agreed with that by taking it a step further and saying he thinks one of them is definitely scum and the other definitely not. If he busses one of them, they turn scum, he’s “cleared” the other which would give scum one player who’s been town-read by most of the game supporting either Dice/Stark. I think this is probably the least likely scenario though, as it would reveal the existence of the second scum team and would immediately sink once one of them got night killed by the other scum team.

2. AJ trying to set up Stark, then Dice. I think this is the more likely scenario of the two. AJ sees Dice sinking his teeth into Stark and the opportunity to get both of them lynched and focus his team’s night kills elsewhere. Bonus points if one of them is on the other scum team.

Go Away Reaction GIF

39 minutes ago, Pac said:

Jville has been hiding all game and barely saying sh it when he does post..  he probably has more posts giving us his itinerary than his game thoughts..  and how convenient for him to appear out of nowhere after apegot lynched.  Like within minutes..  HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? 

Let me lead you to victory FFS!

The amount of posts you have claiming you’ll hammer someone and then not doing it just about equal out to my posts giving my itinerary.

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Jville looking good where? this is a very random thing to say

So you're choosing to respond to this but not where I specifically ask you a question?  Hmph.

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

First bold:  I did think it was fear mongering as well, but only slightly.  I have you barely clinging to my WTL list at this point, partly because Dice is doing nothing but voting you and repeating the same thing over and over.  It's having the opposite effect he'd want it to have....

Second bold:  can you explain your thoughts on me a little?  What puts me on your list?  I agree with Decker on yours, but not really with Barry and I'm 'meh' on Nolder.  Talk to me, Goose.

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

I am voting nolder right now. looking back I could vote any of this group

Nolder

Barry

Jville

verb

Still don't get how you have me in there, and it looks weird.

Just now, Verbal said:

So you're choosing to respond to this but not where I specifically ask you a question?  Hmph.

where did you ask me a question? I am catching up the last two pages and was making some relative posts that i had to search back

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

First bold:  I did think it was fear mongering as well, but only slightly.  I have you barely clinging to my WTL list at this point, partly because Dice is doing nothing but voting you and repeating the same thing over and over.  It's having the opposite effect he'd want it to have....

Second bold:  can you explain your thoughts on me a little?  What puts me on your list?  I agree with Decker on yours, but not really with Barry and I'm 'meh' on Nolder.  Talk to me, Goose.

PM me if you want and I'll fill you in

that list was the names of players that had voted me. not a necessarily a scum list. that was showing where dice had said I had trains that kept building and melting away. i was sting that other than AJ and Dice the people to vote me were...... and you did it on D1 and D3, thats all that was at that point

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

got it above

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I mean, I said "here", so that sort of answers your question, does it not?

yeah, it looked like you forgot to quote something

7 minutes ago, Verbal said:

well I don't get how at the deadline you throw away a vote and follow AJ to me

Probably talking about my latest post because it was so awesome but Verb has been buddying up to me an awful lot.

i mention above, it looked like he forgot to quote something.. your observation while, nice that you explained doesn't really give any real indication of your alignment. which is why i thought he may have forgot to quote something.

18 minutes ago, Verbal said:

In my list of Stark/Decker/Ballin/Spoot/maybe Beaver/Pac, I'll team them up as follows:

Stark & Spoot

Ballin & Decker (maybe Beaver here)

Pac (because nobody wants to be on a team with him)

You're welcome.

I’m leaning town on Stark & Ballin and Spoot and Decker curious of. Pac, I mean, who cares 

You’re Welcome

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, Verbal said:

Based on my reads list, it makes me not inclined to lynch either Ape or Nolder today.

Hess is orange because I think he's the SK (if there is one).

On 3/6/2020 at 3:11 PM, A.J. said:

I’d lynch Stark. Hard to get support in that direction today. Have you seen my case on him?

On 3/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, Verbal said:

I remember seeing it, but I admit to not retaining much of it in my head - I've been distracted by Ape's new protege Spoot, but it's not going well for him right now.

Can you refresh my memory in Cliff Notes?

On 3/6/2020 at 3:22 PM, Verbal said:

I won't be - I'm leaving work in about 15 minutes, so I'll be around to chat until then and I'll place a vote before I take off.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:27 PM, A.J. said:

The short and sweet is neither of our dead scum  tried very hard to lynch Stark D1 when he was a viable counter wagon to 80. At one point he was tied with 80, and *80 unvoted Stark to move elsewhere and put himself back in the lead*. Like, on purpose. Soon after which Chimp threw a bus vote on 80 who meekly claimed VT and accepted his lynch.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:28 PM, Verbal said:

That's right, and I think I remember (you or somebody else) someone saying maybe Stark is a scum power role and 80 goon died to let Stark live.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:29 PM, A.J. said:

Bingo.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:31 PM, A.J. said:

Unvote

Vote Stark

On 3/6/2020 at 3:32 PM, Verbal said:

I recall the fear mongering he did early on was what put him on my radar in the first place.  I'm not opposed to going there, as it does fall into my WTL pool.

For newbies:  WTL = want/willing to lynch

On 3/6/2020 at 3:35 PM, Verbal said:

Oh yeah, Dice has been on him this entire time, too.  **** it.

Vote: Stark

so you were WTL me and its fine. I mention you in a list i am willing to lynch and it looks weird.  

15 minutes ago, Verbal said:

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

the above is your exchange with AJ who's been doing this for days. you chose to do this at deadline and it seemed odd to me and the oh yeah, dice has been on him this entire time too comment also... 

so yeah your on my WTL list 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I just want to point out that just because AJ was after Stark doesn't mean Stark is town. 

Just an observation. I'll follow up on Hess and ballin Stark defense later

I know that and I had Stark as town even before this.  AJ going after him only solidifies it for me until further notice.  I'm at work so can't do much right now but will go back later more in depth.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

so you were WTL me and its fine. I mention you in a list i am willing to lynch and it looks weird.  

the above is your exchange with AJ who's been doing this for days. you chose to do this at deadline and it seemed odd to me and the oh yeah, dice has been on him this entire time too comment also... 

1. How do you do the quote within quote thing

2. That exchange would be a pretty friggin bold move for scum to make but it does read an awful lot like it’s for show.

1. How do you do the quote within quote thing

2. That exchange would be a pretty friggin bold move for scum to make but it does read an awful lot like it’s for show.

i just multiple quote and drag them to same quote window. 

it would be bold and we don't know but if you look at the timing Verb wasted a vote at the deadline. i said willing to lynch and thats part of the reason he's on my list. 

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@JustEndTheSuffering - what are you thinking about this game?

Before ape flipped scum I had him and spoot as  scum a scum team but now that we know ape was town things with spoot change a bit. There are a few guys I'm looking at but I haven't really been reading since Friday night as I had a busy weekend. I'll catch up more tonight and maybe share some thoughts.

41 minutes ago, Stark said:

that list was the names of players that had voted me. not a necessarily a scum list. that was showing where dice had said I had trains that kept building and melting away. i was sting that other than AJ and Dice the people to vote me were...... and you did it on D1 and D3, thats all that was at that point

got it above

yeah, it looked like you forgot to quote something

Ok, so basically OMGUS.  Got it.

40 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Probably talking about my latest post because it was so awesome but Verb has been buddying up to me an awful lot.

I have not, but I really love this post and you look soo good now.

39 minutes ago, Stark said:

How would that vote be a throwaway?  Who was lynched that day?

34 minutes ago, Stark said:

Just because AJ was scum does not mean you aren't.  Understand that in a game with potentially 2 scum teams, AJ is functioning as a townie if he's casing scum from another team - in that way, our goals would have been aligned.

That said, he could still be on YOUR team and the nudge to get me to join him was simply distancing.  Take your pick, just because AJ flipped scum does not provide you with a defense.  And having me in a WTL list because I voted you is actually weird, yes.  I had already stated you pinged a little with the fear mongering, so it wasn't weird for me to place you in a WTL list......but you've placed me in one simply because I had you in mine and voted you. = weird

1 hour ago, Stark said:

We didn't know there was no sk at the time and i never said you were sus'd as in, i think nolder is sk.

No but I'm pretty sure most of the scum tells you and others cited were sk tells.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

and no the casing wasn't mostly on SK there were 2 times where I pointed out you were looking at JiF as sk because you said JiF was afraid of Nyn (who nyn had a town read on jif).

Ok 1 thing? I mean idk what to say about that I was just wrong. It happens.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

the rest of the casing was based on d1 voting,

D1, the most confusing time for a townie.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

the 2 sk sus' comments,

Ok.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

you calling scum hess but voting jif.

I only have 1 vote and iirc no one wanted to vote Hess at the time.

1 hour ago, Stark said:

AJ also pointing out that your train on D3 was garbage, or whatever word he used IMO doesn't help your case either.

Nothing I can do about what AJ says I guess.

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Not really a fair question tbh, if there are multiple scum teams it's really hard to match people up.

9 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Not really a fair question tbh, if there are multiple scum teams it's really hard to match people up.

I don't agree. 

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

Just because AJ was scum does not mean you aren't.  Understand that in a game with potentially 2 scum teams, AJ is functioning as a townie if he's casing scum from another team - in that way, our goals would have been aligned.

That said, he could still be on YOUR team and the nudge to get me to join him was simply distancing.  Take your pick, just because AJ flipped scum does not provide you with a defense.  And having me in a WTL list because I voted you is actually weird, yes.  I had already stated you pinged a little with the fear mongering, so it wasn't weird for me to place you in a WTL list......but you've placed me in one simply because I had you in mine and voted you. = weird

Why just Potentially?

• Upvote 2