Just now, CTM said:

Day 4 vote count 

Verbal (2)- pac, spoot

Stark (3) - Dice , barry.cock, Nolderp

Nolderp (3) - ballin, stark, hess

Ballin (1) - Verb

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch

No deadline yet 

This is where I'd normally say the Nolder train looks awful as it contains people I'm suspicious of.....but with the likelihood of 2 scum teams, that's all out the window and I can't read vote counts like that today.

******* CTM.....

15 minutes ago, Stark said:

I still think Nolder has been scummy playing since d1

I provided reasoning and posts to start D3 and nothing nolder has done since has removed any small % of doubt to those. 

VOTE NOLDER

I don't really care at this point but for those paying attention wasn't most of your casing based on sk tells? We know there is no sk now.

If I'm scum I challenge you to name my teammates.

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is where I'd normally say the Nolder train looks awful as it contains people I'm suspicious of.....but with the likelihood of 2 scum teams, that's all out the window and I can't read vote counts like that today.

******* CTM.....

I actually thought you were the SK fwiw lol

• Upvote 1

Holy sh-t when did he become teflon Verb?  His game reeks and no one will vote him..  get whoever to L1 and let me do what I do.  Actually I could be talking to a bunch of pig scum..  I'll wait to see everyone chime in.

Actually unvote vote jville

I bet hes scum too.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

If there was only 1 team and you were acting scummy on purpose they would just know you're Town anyway.

They know I’m town anyway. So fine I’ll play the SK so heavy maybe it’ll wifom im the doc. Which worst case draws heat away from real doc. What does one or two teams make a difference. And if I knew there were two scum teams why would I be wifom’ing SK?

Jville has been hiding all game and barely saying sh it when he does post..  he probably has more posts giving us his itinerary than his game thoughts..  and how convenient for him to appear out of nowhere after apegot lynched.  Like within minutes..  HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? 

Let me lead you to victory FFS!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

They know I’m town anyway. So fine I’ll play the SK so heavy maybe it’ll wifom im the doc. Which worst case draws heat away from real doc. What does one or two teams make a difference. And if I knew there were two scum teams why would I be wifom’ing SK?

You're making my head hurt.

11 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You're making my head hurt.

Dude it was just that I’d have no idea if it worked til after the game. I try to draw confusion at scum w wifom’s directed at scum as town. It’s what I do. I have no idea how me blatantly wifom’img  SK as a doc to scum bc I’m the other scum team in a game where I’d know there was no SK would make any sense. 

4 hours ago, Beaver said:

Good morning asshats.  I have some catching up to do.  sexy good morning GIF

Why are you hiding in the weeds aside from your daily good morning? Any thoughts on the game now?

1 hour ago, BallinPB said:

I have to look closer at Dice.  Not sure why he's stuck on Stark because I believe Stark is town.  

Why do you have Stark town?

26 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I don't really care at this point but for those paying attention wasn't most of your casing based on sk tells? We know there is no sk now.

If I'm scum I challenge you to name my teammates.

We didn't know there was no sk at the time and i never said you were sus'd as in, i think nolder is sk.

and no the casing wasn't mostly on SK there were 2 times where I pointed out you were looking at JiF as sk because you said JiF was afraid of Nyn (who nyn had a town read on jif).

the rest of the casing was based on d1 voting, the 2 sk sus' comments, you calling scum hess but voting jif.

AJ also pointing out that your train on D3 was garbage, or whatever word he used IMO doesn't help your case either.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why are you hiding in the weeds aside from your daily good morning? Any thoughts on the game now?

Why do you have Stark town?

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I have Stark town too

Barry are you just skimming the game? 

Ballin and Hess have quoted posts from me and given reasons a few times. 

Barry you know who skims game thread?

32 minutes ago, Pac said:

Holy sh-t when did he become teflon Verb?  His game reeks and no one will vote him..  get whoever to L1 and let me do what I do.  Actually I could be talking to a bunch of pig scum..  I'll wait to see everyone chime in.

Actually unvote vote jville

I bet hes scum too.

While I'm enjoying the fact that nobody is responding to you, I'll bite here.

I didn't become teflon - it's just that my main naysayers are the following:

1.  You

2.  Spoot

3.  Ape

Allow me to define each as well:

1.  useless

2.  dumb

3.  I feel like this horse has already been beaten to death, so yeah

Come at me with legit stuff, or keep posting gifs we ignore, up to you.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/5/2020 at 8:16 AM, Stark said:

Apes town game is his scum game... loud, sh*t flinging, and abrasive thats ape all around. sometimes he's scum and sometimes he's town but he's blended his factions pretty well

How, explain? You feel good about a player that doesn't have many posts has literally just dropped a vote on me D1, D2, and still asking people how I am alive, but literally has offered zero to the game. see below

and just like that @A.J. votes me.

I want a legit reason that you feel good about dice in general. - then you follow that with though I'd like to see more from him. lol 

On 3/5/2020 at 8:53 AM, jvill 51 said:

I don't think the two statements are mutually exclusive. It's been mentioned on a few occasions by some of the vets who have played with him here that he's playing from Australia and wouldn't be a frequent poster, so I'm not suspicious of the low activity in and of itself. His posts, though sporadic, have been logical surrounding the 80 lynch movement and almost exclusively pushing a single theory. WIFOM sure but I don't think it makes sense in the position scum is in, playing from behind since Day 1, to have a low volume poster be solely focused on lynching you if you are actually town (did I use WIFOM right?). It strikes me as sincere town belief. That said, yeah I'd like to see some more from him to strengthen or cast doubt on that read. It's thin and largely gut based and more info will help flesh it out one way or another.

On 3/5/2020 at 9:20 AM, jvill 51 said:

I just explained why I feel good about him in general: sound logic and an approach that doesn't seem like it would make sense from a scum perspective. That doesn't necessarily mean its all that helpful to town or make him town, which is why I want to see more from him.

As for other players I feel good about: Barry, AJ, Spoot, Drums

where i was prodding Jville on his reasoning to feeling good on dice, not necessarily a reason for me to want to vote dice, but JVILLE feels good about...

Barry, AJ, Spoot, Drums

i have leaned spoot as town since d2 got underway barry i have voted recently...

36 minutes ago, Pac said:

get whoever to L1 and let me do what I do.

I mean, this is probably the biggest indicator you're either bad or scum.  You don't care who gets lynched, while townies actually do at this point in the game.

Obviously need to rethink things with this weekend’s revelations. The AJ/Stark/Dice dynamic is either meaningful or meant to be a diversion, but I’m thinking it’s meaningful right now. AJ tried to be setting up a lynch of the both of them to “clear things up.” The way I see it there’s a couple of scenarios:

1. All three are scum. I brought up that I don’t think Stark and Dice are scum-aligned and AJ agreed with that by taking it a step further and saying he thinks one of them is definitely scum and the other definitely not. If he busses one of them, they turn scum, he’s “cleared” the other which would give scum one player who’s been town-read by most of the game supporting either Dice/Stark. I think this is probably the least likely scenario though, as it would reveal the existence of the second scum team and would immediately sink once one of them got night killed by the other scum team.

2. AJ trying to set up Stark, then Dice. I think this is the more likely scenario of the two. AJ sees Dice sinking his teeth into Stark and the opportunity to get both of them lynched and focus his team’s night kills elsewhere. Bonus points if one of them is on the other scum team.

In my list of Stark/Decker/Ballin/Spoot/maybe Beaver/Pac, I'll team them up as follows:

Stark & Spoot

Ballin & Decker (maybe Beaver here)

Pac (because nobody wants to be on a team with him)

You're welcome.