T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

Myers-Briggs? It’s personality trait stuff. Basically saying Dice has an intuitive style to my more analytical one

Oh, got it.  Yeah, I think that stuff is bullsh*t, so I always stopped reading threads when people on DM started posting all about it.  To each their own, I guess.

Just now, Beaver said:

Go to Page 53 Post #1833 through #1836  I don't know how to do exact quotes but it is CTM posting the votes.  then you posting your summary of feelings, then switch vote to Jif say everyone is letting me off the hook, and then CTM posting the new voting

How about GFY scum

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Bussed 80, took town lead, been posting high volume and making a mess of the game (just added that one), had the town go chase town, called for my lynch 20 times without voting me, voted me, then jumped off and back onto low hanging fruit that he found by "getting behind the JiF" to play into his biggest insecurities, spinning, lying, only to OGMUS and jump back on me once I called himt, then proceed to say I was in self-preservation mode when I literally unvoted a vote leader to start a new train on him.

...but not much...

First part was on my mind too. 

Can you explain the calling for town to chase town thing again, I tried to find it but couldn’t, know something about JVOR and bread-crumbing but I was busy w work and skimming the game at the time. But it sounded interesting  lol

55 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

^probly town imo. basically daring ppl to lynch, sounds familiar n real to me. and he sounds transparent. 

side note, nudge received, lurking like a useless fool while spectating today n still here. its funny how apathetic u can get in larrge games, a blurrr, when u rnt basically daring ppl to vote u. COASTING Insert.gif.

i didnt think of that, juts remember the russian roulette aspect of it YOLO, and u-scum n a townie getting hit in leelous game. despite the yolo %. russian roulette was a great game show... plop the ppl fall and we never see them again. mafia is more friend or foe, even gata bot fits as the host... the host looked like a robot with the glasses neat hair and ice queen complexion. 

cocaine GIFC

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

Ballin (1)- kdels

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(2)-Ape, Barry.Cock

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (2)- Pacmule , nolderp

Dicker (1) - Aj

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

verbal (1) Spootles

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Okay, to summarize... here's where I'm at (this is something I don't normally do in games, so this'll be a fun change of style):

Town lean:

• AJ
  • Dice
  • Spoot
  • Chimp
  • Kdels

Neutral reads:

• Stark
  • Pac
  • JETS
  • Barry
  • Decker
  • Drums

Not comfortable with them:

• Nolder
  • Jville
  • Verbal
  • Hess

Would lynch:

• JIF
  • Beaver
  • Ballin

21 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Y'all letting Beaver off the hook here. I'll unvote, vote JIF

21 hours ago, CTM said:

Day 2 VoteCount 

Ballin (1)- kdels

kdels (1) -Chimp Pimp

New Beaver(1)-, Barry.Cock

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (3)- Pacmule , nolderp, Ape

Dicker (1) - Aj

hesshole (1)- new beaver

Nolderp (1) - hesshole

verbal (1) Spootles

@Integrity28    This is the post list I thought was weird in order.  #1833-#1836

49 minutes ago, JiF said:

This post.

None of this is true.  I dig on people on D1.  I trust my initials reads.  jville was pinging the hardest, we were going head to head, I thought he was scum, now I think he's a SK, so I wasnt really wrong but we can have that conversation later.  And technically, I did jump in goofy-face first.  My biggest ping was jville, who did I go after all day yesterday?   More false narrative spinning. 

He almost got me but Ape has been playing me while sitting the fence on my alignment.  He's getting behind the JiF.  It's his biggest insecurity playing out too.  OMG so juicy.

Ape scum

jville SK

I got that part figured out. 

The bold makes it sound like you KNOW Jville isn't Scum.

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

talk about narratives, you’re going full trump accusing me of what you’re doing with most of this... glorious effort, respect for the scum game.

now die.

haha - nope, I've laid it out, provided evidence.  You are the spinning false narrative creator, it's obvious, I provided the posts.  You're just saying things that you think sound good.

You're entire reason for finding me scum before I voted you? For refusing to vote 80 but claiming I would have after....when I literally said before his lynch I didnt want to vote him.  Nothing changed.  That's why you find me scum before I gained town equity (as if you get to decide and who lets their "1b" gain town equity) but then jumped right back because OMGUS.  lol

terrible

50 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Is it safe to assume that a vote that isn't JiF or Ape is not a pro-town decision? I'm legit asking.

Yeah, I'm thinking JiF and Ape needs to be sorted out now. It's too big of a distraction for Town. We can't have this drag out for multiple game days.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, JiF said:

What you think about my case on your cousin?  It's brilliant and you and I both know I'll be proven right.  This sh*t is a like clockwork these days.

You too are parroting each other. Like two ho's fighting over a wealthy John. Bout ready pimp slap you both. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Literally I just unpacked this in the past couple pages. He’s not including all the posts around it. Ya cool, be lazy and dumb about it.

I said this in a post......

....but then I said some other stuff after, so that other stuff I said didnt really mean anything.

I mean, gtfo here with this.  lol

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Regarding everyone? Deadlines add pressure. Pressure is good because you get to see how people react to being put under a lamp. IE. Beaver when there started to be momentum in his direction. There are diminishing returns on quoting and commenting on things that have already happened. I understand why there's no deadline but unless the game goes from no deadline to "we have 6 hours to make a choice" we end up in situation that will only hurt town and benefit disinformation/ incorrect assumptions. 

2 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Also this is no offense to CTM or Gata, I just thought that I missed the deadline announcement. However, AJ's judgment of my viewpoint allowed me to ruminate on the importance of deadlines in life. 

We provide the pressure. Beaver's reaction to his wagon was because of the number of votes on it, not because of a deadline. I see what you are saying about diminishing returns, but on the other hand if a deadline was dropped on us at the time you were asking about one, the wagons on Beaver/JiF become a lot more concrete and people are less likely to reconsider/shuffle their votes around. It can stifle reevaluation and in a universe where we have Town/Town wagons, you get the idea.

3 minutes ago, Chimp the Pimp said:

You too are parroting each other. Like two ho's fighting over a wealthy John. Bout ready pimp slap you both. 

Hess is the John seeing which one will give him the better bargain

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm thinking JiF and Ape needs to be sorted out now. It's too big of a distraction for Town. We can't have this drag out for multiple game days.

I just came back from lunch and meetings and theres 4 new pages, i think JiF vs Ape is 3.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’ve also been calling Jif scummy since D1. If I’m scum and I like to ‘use’ him, then why have I been trying to get him lynched? Going after Jif early is a town tell for me. It means I see him sincerely as scum.

This kind of "why would I do this as scum" talk has already netted scum more often than not, FYI.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I remember during my reread you saying something about activity and pressure or something like that creates content and is good for the town.  I'm making a case and now I'm a distraction? 

Either way, despite my feelings toward Ape, I certainly dont think we have to decide between the 2 of us today.  We dont even have a deadline.  You can create other cases.  I could be wrong on Ape.  I dont have a guilty.  Neither does he.  But I'm really F'ing confident.

gross

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I was trying a reaction test. It was too obvious and only Barry bit. I tempered it as quick as I started it. This is how I scum hunt... risk taking, to draw scum out... but sometimes it doesn’t net anything. I won’t apologize for trying.

This doesn't make sense though. Why would scum be actively participating in public anti-town behavior when they can talk amongst themselves?

This trap sounds as good as your GF trap from last game. SMH

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

We provide the pressure. Beaver's reaction to his wagon was because of the number of votes on it, not because of a deadline. I see what you are saying about diminishing returns, but on the other hand if a deadline was dropped on us at the time you were asking about one, the wagons on Beaver/JiF become a lot more concrete and people are less likely to reconsider/shuffle their votes around. It can stifle reevaluation and in a universe where we have Town/Town wagons, you get the idea.

boom. I was going to say something along these lines. 

It really is better for the game when players don't get deadlines. Sure they are needed sometimes but with what's going on now, I don't know why we'd have one imposed 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiF said:

I remember during my reread saying something abut activity and pressure or something like that creates content and is good for the town.  I'm making a case and now I'm a distraction? 

Either way, despite my feelings toward Ape, I certainly dont think we have to decide between the 2 of us today.  We dont even have a deadline.  You can create other cases.  I could be wrong on Ape.  I dont have a guilty.  Neither does he.  But I'm really F'ing confident.

gross

Like to see Nolder get some attention 

Day 2 VoteCount 

New Beaver(4)-, Barry.Cock, AJ Jvill, Stork

Stark(2)- Dice, dicker

JifTwink (5)- Pacmule , nolderp, drums , ape, kdels

JETS (1) - Spootles

Dice (1) hesshole 

Nolderp (1) chimp 

Ape (1) - Jif

With 19 Players alive it takes 10 Votes to Lynch

On 2/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, Integrity28 said:

Did JVOR breadcrumb? If so, we can look at anyone that cased/voted both him and whoever he may have breadcrumbed with.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:41 PM, Integrity28 said:

No value in figuring it out. It’s a distraction.

@HessStation

Here, I did it for you.  Ape calls it out.  2 hours later he tells someone it' a distraction.  So therefore, he didnt actually ask town to go looking for town. 

lol