Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Definitely a fair amount of "bystander effect" or "deferring of responsibility" going on. 

Since the VC doesn't guarantee a lynch of anyone and its ultimately up to one person, the responsibility is ultimately yours and no one else's.  

As for me I just think it would be fun to kill Pac.  But if you insist on a more "serious" candidate, then I'd suggest killing Decker I suppose.  The mourning over there being no Ape was disgusting, lol.    

I dont like this post. The VC might not guarantee a lynch but it still puts players in a position where they commit to leans which is just as important.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I dont like this post. The VC might not guarantee a lynch but it still puts players in a position where they commit to leans which is just as important.

As I stated in a different post, the quick run up on Pac in the joke phase makes him the most informative lynch at the moment.  

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

How so?

22 hours ago, deckerfan said:

pac’s act: “I’m in a kamikaze mood ... so I’ll retreat after doing my bored self-vote and reluctant GSHE impersonation” ... the act felt lean town to me lol ... it’s decker logic ... sue me! ? 

Kdels posted, I think 

I’m sorry I’m posting on dumb phone or else I’d say something else noncoherent

consider yourself spared from further pain, u tune me out 90% anyways

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

Decker’s digging into the old game isn’t a great look, either.

I disagree. I think he's prolly town. I dont see him doing all of that as scum. He seems jazzed up and inquisitive. He seems pretty transparent to me so far. It's weird but in a good way imo

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

That part was ill-advised but I don't think it was necessarily alignment-indicative.  He could have just been overzealous, eager town OR he was being a "try-hard" scum.  Either scenario makes sense to me.  

Nice fence sitting

59 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

i was joking lol, i know how everyone likes to go "is the ape dead yet here" ...  so i made a joke about wishing he were alive 

i really like when hes playing though, as opposed to him sitting out. hes not even in this game, so this isnt buddying.

Lol

54 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Hello. The only thing that I would point to as scummy would be Decker's wall of text from a years old game. It could be seen as obfuscation and Decker did frequently refer to past games in his posts in the last game, where he was scum. However, he has already been much more active than last game, more coherent (though it would be hard not to be), and it seems he fancies himself as some sort of bizzaro JN mafia historian. I would still kill Pac.

So i have an issue with this post. It's like shading... then town brownies... and then a decision to vote elsewhere with no reason that I can see.

Did I miss anything?

45 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I like that you are prodding people and getting us out of joke phase and into gameplay phase rather than just chopping heads. And I don't like that Barry's latest post pushing you to make a move while you're getting people on record.

Better post

Just now, Nynaeve said:

About a player who's not even in the game? A little gross.

Buddying is typically a term used to accuse scum. Decker volunteered that term on his own defending himself. Hence, it seemed a little jumpy of him.

It's like if a Cop pulls you over and the first you do is blurt out "I've got no drugs here!", iiiiiiiiiiiit's gonna make you look suspicious.

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So i have an issue with this post. It's like shading... then town brownies... and then a decision to vote elsewhere with no reason that I can see.

Did I miss anything?

I've already laid out my airtight case on Pac. And was more thinking out loud on the Decker thing. Was really the only thing that stood out amidst all the jokes and raised an eyebrow, but given all the other things I don't think it's anything all that concerning.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Iffy about Barry, 80, maybe jvill though his latest post was better.

Decker I feel ok about. Lee too actually.

As for the quiet peeps who knows.

Has CTM said anything of significance? Cause I don't recall anything.

CTM told me to vote an inactive and voted Pac. He hasn’t engaged. 

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Buddying is typically a term used to accuse scum. Decker volunteered that term on his own defending himself. Hence, it seemed a little jumpy of him.

It's like if a Cop pulls you over and the first you do is blurt out "I've got no drugs here!", iiiiiiiiiiiit's gonna make you look suspicious.

He's excusing referring to a player not in this game. What exactly does he need to defend?

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I've already laid out my airtight case on Pac. And was more thinking out loud on the Decker thing. Was really the only thing that stood out amidst all the jokes and raised an eyebrow, but given all the other things I don't think it's anything all that concerning.

Fair enough