Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Decker using being scum with Pac last game as a reason to defend is weak sauce. not sure alignment indicative but a poor showing. Not sure Ive seen too many of Pacs post except the one were he voted himself. Since its Pac I had no problem with it. Id want to die if I was him too. 

I was referring to the Pac game because it was 2020 ... it was just a throwaway smart remark to Leelou to tell her "I'm living in the present." To let her know that No more of the 2016 gibberish stuff, that's in the past. In addition, I said "not that it matters" after I mentioned Pac and I were scum together. Wasn't using that as a sole reason. It was a gut feeling, and I never said there was a good reason.  

On 3/18/2020 at 4:41 PM, deckerfan said:

pac’s act: “I’m in a kamikaze mood ... so I’ll retreat after doing my bored self-vote and reluctant GSHE impersonation” ... the act felt lean town to me lol ... it’s decker logic ... sue me! ? 

Kdels posted, I think 

6 hours ago, deckerfan said:

i think pac is town id look elsewhere

we were scum the previous game also, not that it matters. HEY that game was 2020! I joined you guys in this decade. Happy now? :P 

Having said that, I think it's tired to just go to Pac as a default D1 anyways ... I felt like Pac was null at worst. What has he really done that's scummy aside from a joke self-vote? Nothing more than a gut feeling, really.

Regardless, I stand by the fact that I'm not a fan of just lynching Pac for lulz typically. It's as ill-advised (IMO) as Spoot's "Lynch Decker before D3, he's dangerous to Town if he survives after that." Hearing that makes me want to shoot him.

Speaking of which, Spoot's push and self-vote are easy things for him to hide behind. I'd be tempted to shoot him if I had the Kign powers ... I'm trying not to "suspect" Spoot too much for the wrong reasons, because his pressuring me blinds me with a little bias ... biases such as "omg he's going after me again, he's SCUM!" That bias is the same with 80 and his responses concerning "Decker is my #2"

I'm fine with my vote on Spoot though. It was a joke at first, but even the Ape stuff  was a stretch. That goes for all ppl pointing to the Ape comment(s) - 80.

I also said that I didn't have any particular legitimate reasons about Pac, just that I felt he was town. Not sure how this becomes "using Pac last game as a reason." Just circling back to why I originally started this post.

At the same time, I think I'd be more worried about your Crusher slot if you had told me you didn't know what to think of my slot, lol. Um.

tl;dr I'd easily go with 80 or Spoot shots OVER Pac or Barry. As I said, there's a little bias. I think that's mostly the top 4 that Queen Leroy mentioned. That is all for now. (I condensed this!!!! facepalm!) 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

I go by Esteban in Spanish speaking countries because I'm a man of the people and I endear myself to their culture. 

The funny/idiotic thing about it is my name is Pedro..  like my birth certificate name...  they weren't happy with that so chose another hispanic name.

3 hours ago, Drums said:

Looking at Spoot's patterns, he seems to go after teammates early, which might explain his case about Decker being defensive, which I find it hard to make because I don't really see it, and 80 made the same case quite a few pages before him so it could have been an easy strategy for Spoot to hop on. Not trying to tinfoil anything so I'll just keep an eye on things.

I have mixed feelings on Decker right now. 

idk why you're speculating about Spoot-scum's bussing patterns. But yeah it's one of the weaker cases he has made against me. Even "I dont understand what he says, he's coherent and useless" alone is a more valid case. Just my two cents. :P Also here is the obligatory Rule 14 that we started in Ninja Turtles. RULE FOURTEEN

Why mixed feelings? 

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I still want to kill Pac.  Decker emerged as my # 2 choice in the reread.  That's all I've got on that front.

I've got Nolder as town at the moment.  Suicidal Nolder is usually town Nolder.  

Huh? Nolder hasn't been suicidal.

@greece666 hi, you came in dropped a vote and bounced...

want to add any context to that?

Not sure if decker explained how to play but feel free to ask us questions. 
This setup isn’t conventional since 1 person makes the ultimate decision but if that person allows town to vote it will be like a regular game. Or if that person takes their time and hammers it will also be basically regular. 
We all vote to try to get someone lynched and hopefully find scum. 
There’s a mafia Wikipedia you can access as well to get info on acronyms and terms we use during the game . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

unvote

vote spoot

Ok I’ll consolidate and go back to Original Beaver 

unvote 

vote spoot

i thought ur 3 pm deadline was weird...this ones noon LOL, doubt many will show up... especially with it being unofficial votes and all 

50 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

idk why you're speculating about Spoot-scum's bussing patterns. But yeah it's one of the weaker cases he has made against me. Even "I dont understand what he says, he's coherent and useless" alone is a more valid case. Just my two cents. :P Also here is the obligatory Rule 14 that we started in Ninja Turtles. RULE FOURTEEN

Why mixed feelings? 

Speculating because it is day 1. Now I can look for further evidence.

Mixed feelings because I am still getting a feel for you. I am leaning more town with you but I'll need further evidence for that as well. 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

The hell he wasn’t. He asked to be killed earlier in the game, lol.

Someone isn’t paying attention.

Really? I missed it. Didn’t notice any emo serious stuff or overwhelmed protesting. I suck then 

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Speculating because it is day 1. Now I can look for further evidence.

Ok

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The hell he wasn’t. He asked to be killed earlier in the game, lol.

Someone isn’t paying attention.

Just to clarify this was more me being gutsy than anything. I realize I was playing with fire but I have no real desire to jump out of this game just yet.