Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

He's excusing referring to a player not in this game. What exactly does he need to defend?

This is what he was defending:

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

"Not minding" Ape is far different from grieving a loved one like you were doing, lol.  It was a bit over the top.  

1 hour ago, deckerfan said:

i was joking lol, i know how everyone likes to go "is the ape dead yet here" ...  so i made a joke about wishing he were alive 

i really like when hes playing though, as opposed to him sitting out. hes not even in this game, so this isnt buddying.

Just weird that he volunteered the term "buddying", is all.

23 minutes ago, Leelou said:

@The Crusher think of this as a normal day 1, just I have control of the vote. Come get your tush in here because it’ll break my soul if I vote you day 1 without you here. 

Hawt. I'm here. Its kind of annoying I've voted twice and neither time Verbal added my vote. So not exactly a normal day 1. I'm ok with AVM replacing me. @AVM

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Mod Note:  this is still a mafia game.  Just because your vote doesn't technically count towards a lynch doesn't mean a) that it won't at some point, or b) that you should just not bother playing.  If that was the case, you should not have signed up when I explained the game in the signup thread.

I'm trying to be patient about this, but there aren't that many noobs in this game and those that are have already shown us they know their sh*t.  So play the ******* game.

Mock outrage 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leelou said:

So...

1. Pac

2. Decker 

??

Decker using being scum with Pac last game as a reason to defend is weak sauce. not sure alignment indicative but a poor showing. Not sure Ive seen too many of Pacs post except the one were he voted himself. Since its Pac I had no problem with it. Id want to die if I was him too. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

Mmmm. Just for the record our king could be bad right?

Im not getting those vibes from Leelou yet so CTM is probably just trolling but it's still something to keep in mind later that we might not always want to jump through all of the kings hoops because it could be designed to waste time.

52 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Last game I defended Decker as town, he was scum, and some game before that I pushed his lynch for being scummy and he was town, so I'm down with killing him simply because I just can't read the ****er, and, IMO, letting him life past D3 is dangerous to town.

This is a good post for the beaver. 

15 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Hawt. I'm here. Its kind of annoying I've voted twice and neither time Verbal added my vote. So not exactly a normal day 1. I'm ok with AVM replacing me. @AVM

I didn't see it because you didn't bold it.  If you bolded it at some point, then I missed it.  Please re-vote, then.

Obviously this isn't a "normal" game, I did clearly outline that in the signup thread.....which you then signed up for.  So quit your bitching and have 4th lunch and get going.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not true. You are welcome  to replace me. I like mafia with voting that counts. 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Least your vote counts. 

Stop being a pussy.  The King's vote counts, hence my opening D1 line of "it takes 1 to lynch".

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Mmmm. Just for the record our king could be bad right?

Im not getting those vibes from Leelou yet so CTM is probably just trolling but it's still something to keep in mind later that we might not always want to jump through all of the kings hoops because it could be designed to waste time.

yeah king can be scum. so kingmaker selecting scum-king the night before LYLO = auto-lose, for example 

Just now, Verbal said:

That's how the scum won last time, btw.

i was going to say that, but I'm forbidding myself from speaking of game-that-must-never-be-named-again. IDK what you're talking about 

*whistling* :P 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Leelou said:

@JiF come out and play ❤️ 

@GATA who do you have leans on? 

I'm currently hating working from home because I don't have 2 monitors. 

Takes me more time to multitask. 

Scum leans I feel it might be too early to say but I didn't like the Barry thing 

I'll re-read again a little later once my work day is over.

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

Scum leans I feel it might be too early to say but I didn't like the Barry thing 

If the King takes me out over what I explicitly said was a joke the villagers should take notice. Just saying.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If the King takes me out over what I explicitly said was a joke the villagers should take notice. Just saying.

The first thing seemed jokey which is why I asked clarification on it 

once you said the 80% you lost me at that point you're basically vetting a player and hence why anyone is going to push you on it. 

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I didn't see it because you didn't bold it.  If you bolded it at some point, then I missed it.  Please re-vote, then.

Obviously this isn't a "normal" game, I did clearly outline that in the signup thread.....which you then signed up for.  So quit your bitching and have 4th lunch and get going.

Stop being a pussy.  The King's vote counts, hence my opening D1 line of "it takes 1 to lynch".

You are kinda cute when you act like a real boy. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, GATA said:

The first thing seemed jokey which is why I asked clarification on it 

once you said the 80% you lost me at that point you're basically vetting a player and hence why anyone is going to push you on it. 

Oh I thought you were talking about me telling King to hurry up already.

80% was the number of town we calculated last game. I wasn't vetting anyone. Messing around mostly

34 minutes ago, GATA said:

https://mediamodifier.com/images/products/2019_03//1553679749826-70-mockup-featuring-a-black-tablet-computer-screen-attached-to-a-humanoid-robot-belly.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

As I stated in a different post, the quick run up on Pac in the joke phase makes him the most informative lynch at the moment.  

I concur.  I'm voting me so my flip will give you guys a good indication of what I am.