Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

alright someone explain this to me?  so there's like 4 scum and a king maker who anoints a king every night and that person could be scum but they ultimately decide who's lynched?

and the KM can change their mind every night..  and if the KM is killed another townie will be given that power.

that sum it up?

Looking at Spoot's patterns, he seems to go after teammates early, which might explain his case about Decker being defensive, which I find it hard to make because I don't really see it, and 80 made the same case quite a few pages before him so it could have been an easy strategy for Spoot to hop on. Not trying to tinfoil anything so I'll just keep an eye on things.

I have mixed feelings on Decker right now. 

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

alright someone explain this to me?  so there's like 4 scum and a king maker who anoints a king every night and that person could be scum but they ultimately decide who's lynched?

and the KM can change their mind every night..  and if the KM is killed another townie will be given that power.

that sum it up?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Kingmaker_(game)

16 minutes ago, Pac said:

that sum it up?

No repeat kings until 5 or fewer players remaining 

During each night, Kingmaker will choose a king and backup king... backup selection needed in case king choice #1 dies during the night 

game-I-refuse-to-acknowledge-existed was 5 vs 13 

not sure If kingmaker is necessarily conftown or not 

if KIngmaker and Backup Kingmaker die, then game becomes majority lynch.

am I wrong about any of these?

24 minutes ago, Pac said:

that sum it up?

I believe if KM dies then it just turns into regular majority rule mafia game

10 hours ago, Verbal said:

If there is no Kingmaker alive to crown a King, the game reverts to a majority lynch (normal lynch rules).

2 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Okay, Pac is right. If Kingmaker dies, next Kingmaker is an unknown townie? Totally random?

so no back up Kingmaker or potential for normal majority lynch days?

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

I believe if KM dies then it just turns into regular majority rule mafia game

That's what verbal said.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, Pac said:

that sum it up?

Yes.. I think we should kill the kingmaker and ruin Verbals varient

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

@JiF come out and play ❤️ 

@GATA who do you have leans on? 

Reading up now.  Nothing to pingy.  Only Barry pushing making a decision.   Jville calling it out but still wanting to kill Pac but then I liked him pointing out that Decker's ridiculous post could have been a diversion but that's just some out there sh*t so I dont really know what to think of it. 

Where you leaning? Who's your top 3?  I've still got a few pages to read. 

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I disagree. I think he's prolly town. I dont see him doing all of that as scum. He seems jazzed up and inquisitive. He seems pretty transparent to me so far. It's weird but in a good way imo

Yeah, I kind of feel this way too but man it would be some next level sh*t if it werent.  lol

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Reading up now.  Nothing to pingy.  Only Barry pushing making a decision.   Jville calling it out but still wanting to kill Pac but then I liked him pointing out that Decker's ridiculous post could have been a diversion but that's just some out there sh*t so I dont really know what to think of it. 

Where you leaning? Who's your top 3?  I've still got a few pages to read. 

Not feeling too great about Barry, CTM and a toss up between 80 and Spoot right now. 

Him and JiF seem quiet so far though still got more to read through 

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

Jif is far too quiet, not enough bravado or Bowie.

Been on the golf course ladies plus its kind of hard to get into this set up but I'm digging in now.  Kind of hard to do my normal scum hunting but I'll find the rhythm similar to how I did on when I was -1 under on the back 9 going into 18. 

Iffy about Barry, 80, maybe jvill though his latest post was better.

Decker I feel ok about. Lee too actually.

As for the quiet peeps who knows.

Has CTM said anything of significance? Cause I don't recall anything.

I'm feeling very similar on these particular reads.  Though the players using the set up as cover, for lack of a better term, are a bit pingy as I'm catching up.  Crush and Pac come to mind.

1 hour ago, Pac said:

that sum it up?

Verbal explained it, why are you taking away from the task at hand? 

ping! 

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

No sh*t?  What was it back in the day Pac12+somethinggay.

Pac2566..  pac short for Paco which was nickname my idiot buddies gave me when we went to Cancun and Dominican republic on a couple vacations.  They thought Pete wasn't ethnic enough considering I'm Puerto Rican and we were in Hispanic countries..  they only would call me pac.  I embraced it.

9 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Not feeling too great about Barry, CTM and a toss up between 80 and Spoot right now. 

Right on w/ Barry.  Didnt like his push for you to make a decision.  

CTM being disengaged is typically a town read for me.  Got some other town reads too but I'll keep those to myself for now. 

No read on Spoot or 80 though.  

If I were to a top 3 right now simply off of game play/meta/gut, I'd Pac, Barry, Crusher.  Kill one of them and success will be achieved.

8 minutes ago, Pac said:

Pac2566..  pac short for Paco which was nickname my idiot buddies gave me when we went to Cancun and Dominican republic on a couple vacations.  They thought Pete wasn't ethnic enough considering I'm Puerto Rican and we were in Hispanic countries..  they only would call me pac.  I embraced it.

I go by Esteban in Spanish speaking countries because I'm a man of the people and I endear myself to their culture. 

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I guess you missed where I told her I was busting chops? Easy target if you want it. Go for it.

That whole, I said it but didnt mean it thing doesnt really work in mafia for me.

There is nothing for me to go for.  All I'm doing is pointing out, what is standing out to my She King.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

That whole, I said it but didnt mean it thing doesnt really work in mafia for me.

There is nothing for me to go for.  All I'm doing is pointing out, what is standing out to my She King.  

It's D1 where people are joking and posting GIFs and sh*t. At some point I guess joke time is over and we're super serious. Someone has to die though - might as well be me.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

It's D1 where people are joking and posting GIFs and sh*t. At some point I guess joke time is over and we're super serious. Someone has to die though - might as well be me.

Yeah but it was like, later in D1 and Leelou was like doing her questioning thing and it was weird, like you were impatient.

It's not my decision.  I'm not even saying you'd be the shot I'd take but you're on my short list.  For sure.  

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Pac said:

Huh? I thought it was your initials