Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

Cause I was catching up

Spoot saying he snot going to be around was meh and more of a joke vote 

Then I realized how useless and non cooperative  nolder has been as town lately and thought, hmm we dont know have any good leads so why not just take out a potentially difficult link over a potentially helpful one 

Then Jif legit pinged

source.gif

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

If you also noticed, that was just the back 9.  The front was a disaster.  lol.  45 on the front.  37 on the back.   

82 is not horrible, i know plenty of people who dream to break 90.... 

33 minutes ago, Stark said:

McMath, this is a pingy, weird, dumb post. who cares if CTM modded, or 80 got D1'd... if their scum their scum..

From what I gather - it's kind of a courtesy to not lynch mod of last game D1. Maybe I missed sarcasm but that was how I read it. If I read it correctly your post is pingy given you should know that. 

My opinion is you are throwing darts on D1. I know some people like to believe they're master scum hunters D1 - and maybe they actually are - but in my limited experience it seems like rando regardless of how much you think you're a master scum hunter. 

Villagers should take notice at how quickly some were to jump on me for jokes and stuff like this. Stark can also eat my entire ass.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

From what I gather - it's kind of a courtesy to not lynch mod of last game D1. Maybe I missed sarcasm but that was how I read it. If I read it correctly your post is pingy given you should know that. 

My opinion is you are throwing darts on D1. I know some people like to believe they're master scum hunters D1 - and maybe they actually are - but in my limited experience it seems like rando regardless of how much you think you're a master scum hunter. 

Villagers should take notice at how quickly some were to jump on me for jokes and stuff like this. Stark can also eat my entire ass.

You gathered correct, courtesy but not a rule

i never called myself a master

don't be so sensitive Barr-ass...

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (3) - 80, Kdels, Pac

Spoot (2) - Nolder, Decker

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Stark's Entire Ass (1) - Barry

Decker (1) - Spoot

Barry (1) - Jvill

GATA (1) - Greece

JiF (1) - CTM

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

The two games I’ve played here were actually pretty informative day 1, but we had a vig claim in the first one and scum bussed 80 in the second one. This one does feel more like blindly throwing darts, and I think some of that is a product of the set up where people are sort of coasting because it’s not ultimately their call. It’s natural, but also convenient cover for scum.

All that said, I just didn’t see your post as an obvious joke like you’re claiming. It’s not much and I wouldn’t vote for you on that alone later in the game, but I’m comfortable with it today given the lack of other information/options.

Personally I think @Leelou should take a look at @greece666 as well. Quiet and dropping a vote on GATA with no explanation isn’t helpful.

• Upvote 1

The crowd gathered to witness the King's sentence.  Most kings hold scepters or some sh*t - this one held a #2 pencil.  She pointed to Spoot and made a throat cutting gesture with the pencil.

The villagers grabbed Spoot and held him while Leelou stabbed him in the eye with the pencil...........repeatedly.

Spoot, Villager (vanilla town and now a cyclops), was executed.

It is now night.  Please send all applicable night actions to me - the deadline for night is tomorrow at noon EST.

3 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The two games I’ve played here were actually pretty informative day 1, but we had a vig claim in the first one and scum bussed 80 in the second one. This one does feel more like blindly throwing darts, and I think some of that is a product of the set up where people are sort of coasting because it’s not ultimately their call. It’s natural, but also convenient cover for scum.

All that said, I just didn’t see your post as an obvious joke like you’re claiming. It’s not much and I wouldn’t vote for you on that alone later in the game, but I’m comfortable with it today given the lack of other information/options.

Personally I think @Leelou should take a look at @greece666 as well. Quiet and dropping a vote on GATA with no explanation isn’t helpful.

She already voted spoot.

Which post are you referring to?