Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Townies need to stat putting in effort and making themselves easier to read. Otherwise we're losing this game. There are too many slackers and no town core.

I blame Ape's for getting banned (literally). 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The two games I’ve played here were actually pretty informative day 1, but we had a vig claim in the first one and scum bussed 80 in the second one. This one does feel more like blindly throwing darts, and I think some of that is a product of the set up where people are sort of coasting because it’s not ultimately their call. It’s natural, but also convenient cover for scum.

All that said, I just didn’t see your post as an obvious joke like you’re claiming. It’s not much and I wouldn’t vote for you on that alone later in the game, but I’m comfortable with it today given the lack of other information/options.

Personally I think @Leelou should take a look at @greece666 as well. Quiet and dropping a vote on GATA with no explanation isn’t helpful.

I didn’t want to vote Greece yet since they are a new player here. It was definitely an odd vote though.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

orlly?

Pre tell

Spoot - didn't like his case on decker seemed convenient, his willingness to self vote, and then factoring in last game and his moronic logic.... 

Barry, playing like barry, and the king, i respect her thoughts

I really liked your vote 

*** see spoot just flipped town, and for the record i was voting Nolder

• Upvote 1

Just now, Leelou said:

I didn’t want to vote Greece yet since they are a new player here. It was definitely an odd vote though.

he's still getting a handle on the game. neutral. good sign fwiw that he finally cast a vote imo 

2 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Yeah I figured you wouldn’t ultimately vote there but was thinking some deadline prodding could be useful down the road.

17 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Townies need to stat putting in effort and making themselves easier to read. Otherwise we're losing this game. There are too many slackers and no town core.

I feel like this is the exact type of post you were making when you were scum. I noticed you prodded a lot of people but always stayed on the fence like you weren't sure and wanted to hear more. Unfortunately you died too early as town last game so I am not sure how you play as town.  

• Upvote 3

Just now, Drums said:

I feel like this is the exact type of post you were making when you were scum. I noticed you prodded a lot of people but always stayed on the fence like you weren't sure and wanted to hear more. Unfortunately you died too early as town last game so I am not sure how you play as town.  

yes yes sir.  also Nyn never casted a vote... direct town to play, but sit on the sidelines

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The crowd gathered to witness the King's sentence.  Most kings hold scepters or some sh*t - this one held a #2 pencil.  She pointed to Spoot and made a throat cutting gesture with the pencil.

The villagers grabbed Spoot and held him while Leelou stabbed him in the eye with the pencil...........repeatedly.

Spoot, Villager (vanilla town and now a cyclops), was executed.

It is now night.  Please send all applicable night actions to me - the deadline for night is tomorrow at noon EST.

Shoulda killed Pac.  

• Post of the Week 1