Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do you think I thought me voting crusher changed the kings opinion at all? 

It wasn't the vote.  It was calling for Crusher not to pressure Leelou.  We were up against a deadline and you're giving Crusher a lecture?  Not a good look.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Drums said:

I feel like this is the exact type of post you were making when you were scum. I noticed you prodded a lot of people but always stayed on the fence like you weren't sure and wanted to hear more. Unfortunately you died too early as town last game so I am not sure how you play as town.  

Well you're about to get a first row look at it.

I didn't fence sit at any point, I was very clear on who my main suspects are and I've been very straightforward with my thoughts.

Fact of the matter is there are too many players in the game being wishy washy or simply not involved. Not all of them can be scum. Which means the townies among them need to step it up otherwise we're toast.

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

yes yes sir.  also Nyn never casted a vote... direct town to play, but sit on the sidelines

omg you are scum aren't you?  lol

You're making a pretty bad move trying this but kudos for having the balls for it.

lol Ape got a 30 day ban?  It was only a matter of time I suppose.  Max has been looking for a reason for years.  

Max once PM'd me asking my thoughts on the Ape because he was bothered by some things he was saying.  I stood up for the Ape in my response.  And I guess others did too so nothing happened.  Among my biggest regrets....

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

if you read up a few posts I was prodding a bit more gently, you just came out with the whole/direct statement.

she also had that weird lean into @Barry McCockinner when he gave his 80% comment that i thought was clearly a joke.

I am definitely sharing some direct leans but now I have to go find evidence to prove my leans. I don't even want to share a lean unless I have at least a little something to go off of rather than just "gut" feelings which I've seen to be pretty hit or miss in Mafia. 

1 minute ago, Pac said:

What happened 

57 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Fake Vote Count:

Pac (3) - 80, Kdels, Pac

Spoot (2) - Nolder, Decker

Nolder (2) - GATA, Stark

Stark (1) - Drums

Stark's Entire Ass (1) - Barry

Decker (1) - Spoot

Barry (1) - Jvill

GATA (1) - Greece

JiF (1) - CTM

54 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Vote Spoot

53 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Day has ended.

Final Vote Count

Spoot (1) - Leelou

47 minutes ago, Verbal said:

The crowd gathered to witness the King's sentence.  Most kings hold scepters or some sh*t - this one held a #2 pencil.  She pointed to Spoot and made a throat cutting gesture with the pencil.

The villagers grabbed Spoot and held him while Leelou stabbed him in the eye with the pencil...........repeatedly.

Spoot, Villager (vanilla town and now a cyclops), was executed.

It is now night.  Please send all applicable night actions to me - the deadline for night is tomorrow at noon EST.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

omg you are scum aren't you?  lol

You're making a pretty bad move trying this but kudos for having the balls for it.

yeah, you caught me. 

bad move, nah.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I've given more thoughts than half the players combined. heh

giving reads without voting is basically worthless and a scummy thing to do, then call out town for not playing.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The fact that stark puts more value in players that cast a vote without saying anything or giving any reason is funny in itself. And incredibly scummy.

yeah, its funny to actually expect people to vote.

See comment above. 

scummy is to preach to town to play or else we lose and only give thoughts without actually voting. 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Cause I was catching up

Spoot saying he snot going to be around was meh and more of a joke vote 

Then I realized how useless and non cooperative  nolder has been as town lately and thought, hmm we dont know have any good leads so why not just take out a potentially difficult link over a potentially helpful one 

Then Jif legit pinged

Just to be clear, you're saying I should be lynched if I'm Town?

Just now, Stark said:

yeah, you caught me. 

bad move, nah.

giving reads without voting is basically worthless and a scummy thing to do, then call out town for not playing.

yeah, its funny to actually expect people to vote.

See comment above. 

scummy is to preach to town to play or else we lose and only give thoughts without actually voting. 

sweetie, your vote means nothing in this game so this whole "no voting means nothing" is crap and you know it. I stated my suspects ie who I'd vote for. That's all anyone needs to do.

I hope they crown me next cause I know who I'll be voting for ;) 

sweetie, your vote means nothing in this game so this whole "no voting means nothing" is crap and you know it. 

No, the vote doesn't mean a whole lot.  Leelou went against the vote count to make her  selection.  But what does it hurt to drop a vote and add that bit of information into the mix? 

It's useful to have a "paper trail" of sorts.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol Ape got a 30 day ban?  It was only a matter of time I suppose.  Max has been looking for a reason for years.  

Max once PM'd me asking my thoughts on the Ape because he was bothered by some things he was saying.  I stood up for the Ape in my response.  And I guess others did too so nothing happened.  Among my biggest regrets....

I'm gone *checks calendar*...like 3 years and this happens?! WTF

• Haha 3

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

No, the vote doesn't mean a whole lot.  Leelou went against the vote count to make her  selection.  But what does it hurt to drop a vote and add that bit of information into the mix?  

I said who my main suspects were. I think it's pretty obvious to anyone without a brain tumor who I want to die.

Is that clear enough?

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I said who my main suspects were. I think it's pretty obvious to anyone without a brain tumor who I want to die.

Is that clear enough?

Sure.  But you should still vote too.  Voting is important, regardless of what you're trying to argue otherwise.    

sweetie, your vote means nothing in this game so this whole "no voting means nothing" is crap and you know it. I stated my suspects ie who I'd vote for. That's all anyone needs to do.

I hope they crown me next cause I know who I'll be voting for ;) 

lol, vote means nothing well then, i guess we all should play Nyn's way, just throw out a few ideas and names. we could probably just ask verb to put in a 24 hard deadline for everything just to speed this up since its just a formality.

Ok, crown Nyn king next smh

• Upvote 1