Red Dawn Mafia - Day 6

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea - so was this JiF letting team scum know he was symp? Could it be this easy? IMO we need to resolve this.

lynch one, if they're scum shoot the other.

what do ya'll think?

Did he have any other reads? 

12 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

See above

I clearly can't read? Thankfully I'm a numbers guy, I suppose

11 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Kill this.

Agree re: JETS

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what you're referring to. If someone did edit a post like that than it's a ******* disgrace and should be a modkillable offence and is exactly the reason why I decry any sort of post editing.

Ftr, I don't believe I ever stated anything like that, and I for sure wouldn't edit my post.

So apparently I'm an idiot - one of the options :)

11 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Ah.

Didn't realize I had worded it like that. I stand corrected.

My point still stands, though, that I had originally voted AVM for precisely that reason I stated in the post. If not for that, I wouldn't have followed AJ's vote back to him.

Your post made it sound like I just followed AJ's lead, when I was really following on original case of my own, but I can see how that looks.

I actually kind of thought it was JETS or beaver, which is why it got my attention. To be fair, you were the first to vote me so you can get in line with the "maybe I didn't word that well" folks, but it's not really following - more returning to where you were. To be fair...

...you scummy beaver ;)

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

vote jvill

He's on JiF scum list that I think we should resolve as a "gut" read. He also had that disgusting "wait I thought he was the tracker" post about AJ after the death scene.

The first reason is at least logical, the second was pretty obviously a joke. I posted after 80 died that AJ was a dead man walking.

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Oh ok, I missed that. Still, I think it behooves us to resolve the list. 

I get it, I might have even followed that line of thinking if I wasn't on the list. But since I am, and I'm town, it's a clear red herring to me.

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

The new option to only show one person's posts is great, just wish we could quote from it. @Maxman is that a possibility?

I was thinking the same thing. fwiw as a (long winded) work around you can right click on the share this post icon and open in another tab. That opens the post for you in a normal view.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The new option to only show one person's posts is great, just wish we could quote from it. @Maxman is that a possibility?

Just so you know every time Max is summoned to the Mafia Forum our rent go’s up. By rent I mean the sexual favors I provide in the mod forum. 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Mostly going off vote placement and his AJ or 80 had to be the lynch yesterday.

I initiated the AJ and/or 80 for their jokey yet scummy hints around the symp.  You think I do that, that early on as a scum mate.  Wow!

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea - so was this JiF letting team scum know he was symp? Could it be this easy? IMO we need to resolve this.

what do ya'll think?

This is a good find.  Barry moves to top of my town pile.

Vote JETS

Trying to do a long multi-quote on my phone was a big mistake. I'll pull the quotes again when I'm on the computer but the long and short of it is the frequent defense of AJ at every point through D1 and the suggestion that the vig shouldn't shoot at confirmed scum.

24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Just so you know every time Max is summoned to the Mafia Forum our rent go’s up. By rent I mean the sexual favors I provide in the mod forum. 

I don't see why either of you would be upset about that ?‍♂️

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote JETS

Trying to do a long multi-quote on my phone was a big mistake. I'll pull the quotes again when I'm on the computer but the long and short of it is the frequent defense of AJ at every point through D1 and the suggestion that the vig shouldn't shoot at confirmed scum.

I defended him once because it was early in day 1 and people were voting for him because of a post that IIRC wasn’t even that bad. 

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

what do ya'll think?

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

This is a good find.  Barry moves to top of my town pile.

Grabbed the Barry quote for context.

The thing here is that scum didn't have to find JiF - signaling to them like that would have been extremely risky considering the only upside by them knowing was so they didn't shoot h.....oh, wait.

The odds that this is the entire team seem incredibly slim. The odds that someone in that group seem incredibly high...

So...it's not a bad thought.

3 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

I defended him once because it was early in day 1 and people were voting for him because of a post that IIRC wasn’t even that bad. 

Direct defense yes, but you also voted opposing trains. I can explain it better with the quotes though, I should be back at the computer soon.