Verbal (4) - Leelou, 80, Nyn, Gata

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

JC (1) - Barry

Gata (3) - Lizzie, AJ, Verbal

AJ (1) - Nolder

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

19 minutes ago, GATA said:

just because of the self vote trying to figure it out but I just checked his pg and it says last time he was on was Fri at 1pm 

How does that usually work? A person can’t post but can still vote or what?

19 minutes ago, GATA said:

Well I’m not trying to play the mod here so I’m going to let this play out 

That’s fine. I’m just asking what you think being muted means because Verbal’s vote was on himself when you said it.

Official Vote Count:
Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver
80 (1) - 80
AVM (1) - AVM
Nolder (2) - Drums, Boozer
Barry (1) - DPR
Beaver (1) - Stark
JC (1) - Barry
AJ (1) - Nolder

Verbal’s vote came off itself and is now on GATA. wtf. lol
  • Haha 2

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Boozer

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

AJ (1) - Nolder

13 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It’ll come to light later and I think generally powers like that lean pro-Town so I’m not super concerned. More curious about GATA’s wording/thought and why muted was what came to mind there.

According to the wiki there’s a silencer role, which we could be dealing with here:

Silencer
Alias: none
Alignment:
Role type:
  • Communicative 
Choice: none

Silencer is a role that chooses a player at night. That player is then unable to speak for the following day. Whether they can still vote is unstandardized.

Silencers are usually scum. There's nothing prohibiting Silencer from being town, but they're arguably negative unility if so.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Hess (2) - Hess, Beaver

80 (1) - 80

AVM (1) - AVM

Nolder (1) - Boozer

Barry (1) - DPR

Beaver (1) - Stark

JC (2) - Barry, Drums

AJ (1) - Nolder

80 is also voting himself as well as Verbal, could just be Pac didn’t register 80’s unvote of himself though.

13 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

According to the wiki there’s a silencer role, which we could be dealing with here:

Silencer
Alias: none
Alignment:
Role type:
  • Communicative 
Choice: none

Silencer is a role that chooses a player at night. That player is then unable to speak for the following day. Whether they can still vote is unstandardized.

Silencers are usually scum. There's nothing prohibiting Silencer from being town, but they're arguably negative unility if so.

I meant vote thieves would be pro-town, in the same vein as vigs. They can steal town votes but they can also hit scum potentially 

It’s the weekend, so Verbal not posting is more likely that. Him being muted/silenced was never a thought that occurred to me which is why I find it curious. Could be nothing but it sticks out. Something to revisit later if need be.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I meant vote thieves would be pro-town, in the same vein as vigs. They can steal town votes but they can also hit scum.

It’s the weekend, so Verbal not posting is more likely that. Him being muted/silenced was never a thought that occurred to me which is why I find it curious. Could be nothing but it sticks out. Something to revisit later if need be.

Either the wiki isn’t very helpful or I had a drink too many to understand their vote thief explanation. Will have to look through again tomorrow but 80 said Verb hasn’t posted at all in this thread so not sure how he could have voted unless he was silenced or the vote thief role would let him cast votes without posting.

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I meant vote thieves would be pro-town, in the same vein as vigs. They can steal town votes but they can also hit scum potentially 

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Either the wiki isn’t very helpful or I had a drink too many to understand their vote thief explanation. Will have to look through again tomorrow but 80 said Verb hasn’t posted at all in this thread so not sure how he could have voted unless he was silenced or the vote thief role would let him cast votes without posting.

That GATA’s mind went straight to Verb being muted is interesting though.

Vote GATA

7 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

You’re definitely drunk. A silencer and vote thief aren’t the same thing.

Verbal probably hasn’t posted because it’s the weekend and he never does on weekends. His vote being used probably means it was stolen. This is the most plausible conclusion for now (imo).

• Haha 2

Ok I'm back from napping. So I got to thinking we were getting way off course earlier talking about my hatred of dogs in stores and that's exactly what these filthy vamps want. There is a thing we used to do on DM (I know shut up) where the game would suddenly switch from "joke stage" to "serious mode" and I think we should do that right now both to focus and to show the newer players that D1 is not always just a throwaway and then a lot of good reads and arguments can be had on D1. 10 pages seems plenty to joke around on let's get serious and pick some actual lynch candidates for some actual in game reasons. I'm going to reread and take notes then I'll come back with my thoughts.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:12 PM, Jetscode1 said:

lol...It arrived...

Stone IPA (India Pale Ale) | Total Wine & More

Has anyone tried those White Claw drinks that blew up last year? Any good? I've never had seltzer before I don't even know what it is.

And yes I know what IPA is, this just reminded me of the white claws for some reason.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:17 PM, Beaver said:

Is it a bourbon or beer night?

I propose we officiate the weekly list of spirits.

Monday - Beer

Tuesday - Tequila

Wednesday - Gin OR Vodka

Thursday - Rum

Friday - Cocktail

Saturday - Whiskey

Sunday - Wine

All in favor say aye.