Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

11 hours ago, GATA said:

It would be funny if we lynch verbal and he hasn’t even posted anything he’ll lose his cool

11 hours ago, GATA said:

@Pac did you mute verbal ? 

11 hours ago, A.J. said:

Why do you think mute?

11 hours ago, GATA said:

just because of the self vote trying to figure it out but I just checked his pg and it says last time he was on was Fri at 1pm 

10 hours ago, A.J. said:

How does that usually work? A person can’t post but can still vote or what?

10 hours ago, GATA said:

Well I’m not trying to play the mod here so I’m going to let this play out 

Seems like there was more to it than "idk jeez, just asking a question". 

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

How exactly did you get from someone prolly putting verb's vote on himself to the conclusion that verb is prolly town????

Because I'm going with the assumption that stealing a vote is a scum role. If you disagree, well ok. If you don't then that only leaves the possibility that scum were trying to off Verb or he's scum and they're playing head games. It's all very much in the air but that's the way I'm leaning on it.

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

Because I'm going with the assumption that stealing a vote is a scum role. If you disagree, well ok. If you don't then that only leaves the possibility that scum were trying to off Verb or he's scum and they're playing head games. It's all very much in the air but that's the way I'm leaning on it.

It means nothing. Putting aside the argument of whether this is a pro town or pro scum role entirely... verb's train was a joke train that wasn't really going anywhere. The vote resting there for a while is not AI irt verb in any way, shape or form.

48 minutes ago, GATA said:

Lizzie, AJ, Verbal, Jvill, JiF, Drums

Liz- i have to often put him on ignore because he’s a hazard to town. It’s like another Nolder so I don’t think anything of him.

AJ would be a good bet for scum but he’s good as town too so I would rather look at him after some more day phases if he’s still alive

verbal- isn’t voting or can’t control his vote

JIF- is lazy so maybe he’s scum he’s had a lackluster season. Maybe his energy has changed towards the game but he doesn’t come off as “Batman”

Drums- newbie he just placed his vote I like him for a possibility as well

gata- trying to get lynched and setup town to go after possible scum 

lol.  This post has a gray "background" on it like it was copied and pasted from a QT.  

Can it be this easy?  I think it might.

unvote vote GATA

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lol.  This post has a gray "background" on it like it was copied and pasted from a QT.  

Can it be this easy?  I think it might.

unvote vote GATA

Lmaoooooo so you’re going to ape this

no fapper this was copied and pasted from a quote and I didn’t clear out the original format 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I stuck with  Nolder for 2 days until I saw my crew from last game jump ship. Pulled vote back for 1st time while everyone else has been jumping player-to-player like an Epstein orgy. 

“Buying Time” ? Some players haven’t or could not vote for 2 days and I catch heat for a pause to re-evaluate? C’mon Drums, where’s that respect from Saturday?tipping derek jeter GIF 

Haha. I respect you Booz but I don’t trust anyone, especially on D1. Have to question what I see. You are still my homie

• Sympathy 1

23 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

What’s the issue with copy and paste? Ape ran up my ass last game ‘cause he incorrectly stated I copy & pasted something’cause of the font. Ape be Crazy planet of the apes gorillas GIF

Copy/pasting on JN saves the formatting so if you copy from a QT it usually saves the background color and is obvious. Of course some people sometimes write their posts in a word program or whatever first so it's not unheard of but people have definitely been caught as scum before because of it. Generally speaking it's sort of like being caught with blood on your shirt. Maybe that blood is actually just ketchup but it doesn't look good.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, GATA said:

He @AVM literally asked me what i thought of who was on my train 

The only question around it right now is why it looks copy/pasted in - Jif pointed it out, I cant see the formatting.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unprompted defense of nyn is ... Odd

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote lee

bleh...with the other stuff going on this seems weak.

There’s a reason I post what page I’m on when I do long multi-post/multi-page catch ups...unless theres a change in phase from night to day I like to catch up naturally. 

Now if your point is she posted “in real-time” and missed Verb then went backwards in quotes I think I could see that...but it didn’t seem that way to me? And even then, I’ve gone back over pages a couple times this morning to try and make sure I’m following...liked older posts and such as I re-read a second time. But it seemed like to me Nyn was catching up and it showed with her timestapped quotes?

4 minutes ago, AVM said:

The only question around it right now is why it looks copy/pasted in - Jif pointed it out, I cant see the formatting.

There’s a reason I post what page I’m on when I do long multi-post/multi-page catch ups...unless theres a change in phase from night to day I like to catch up naturally. 

Now if your point is she posted “in real-time” and missed Verb then went backwards in quotes I think I could see that...but it didn’t seem that way to me? And even then, I’ve gone back over pages a couple times this morning to try and make sure I’m following...liked older posts and such as I re-read a second time. But it seemed like to me Nyn was catching up and it showed with her timestapped quotes?

unvote

vote lee

This is a "copy and paste" quote  from Barry's post it still has the format

UNVOTE (This was only used for an ex)

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It means nothing. Putting aside the argument of whether this is a pro town or pro scum role entirely... verb's train was a joke train that wasn't really going anywhere. The vote resting there for a while is not AI irt verb in any way, shape or form.

I disagree.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Why do I have a second vote, the second of which is a self-vote? My last vote was JC.

I believe you were the first one to post after JC's Screech rant, but I need to double check. That doesn't explain Verbal's, but that could be a simple case of D1 gotta start somewhere and the imp of a mod would absolutely start with Verb on a weekend. 

brb

6 minutes ago, AVM said:

Defense noted.

The GATA train doesn't feel right to me. I'm good with my vote for now. 

• Upvote 1