Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Hes talking about change in my play, dumbdumb, not smc's

And it wont till day 3/4

I was going to ask Gata to sub but she got dead thread. Pac knows he can sub me but the usual roster is pretty utilized 

Also your consistant subtle and not subtle nudges towards a townie laying down his sword are pingy. Food for thought for others 

I'm pretty confident CTM is not the CL.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, DPR said:

IMO, CTM is either a hot take machine or the snarky voice of reason. I’ve been out for a while and it’s weird times, but the “new” CTM is disconcerting, to me at least. I’ve been waiting to see what other folks make of him.

I wouldn't make anything of him. Spoiled goods.

I would have expected him to be more involved at this point.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, A.J. said:

Agree about Drums, Barry & AVM. Jvill I'm not like actively suspicious of but I'm wary just because of his ability and play style. DPR might just be a me thing but I still need to work that read out, though I do feel ~better after our exchange.

I didn't see the problem you're having with Verbal tbh. I don't think I've ever seen him that active / engaged D1 and nothing he said really bothered me. I have him pretty high right now but I guess we'll see if he can keep the pace up. SMC seems fine to me too, so agreed there as well.

I'm Town :)

D1 I voted Leelou for when she swooped onto the GATA wagon, which pinged at the time but she didn't really respond to it so hard to gage. There are a few people who I would put into this category who joined and then just sat, so I don't hate your read here.

Lizzie & CTM can die for all I care if this is how they're gonna play. They don't get a benefit of the doubt from me, but I'll call it what it is at least. Lizzie seems to be actively lurking since he only pops in whenever I say his name and CTM is a lazy ****. Wouldn't be surprised if they flipped either way.

80 I have as a Town lean, mostly for how he went at me D1. Read genuine, like he really thought he was on to something sort of vibe even though it was bad reasoning. The GATA vote and other things don't look great but everyone on that wagon can't be scum.

Hess I've sort of touched on already. I called him on his nudge on Verbal while you two were going back and forth. I also don't really buy what he said about voting / unvoting GATA to see if she'd claim when I called out the telegraphing. Or, better said, I didn't see any like tangible proof that he actually got anything from the exercise versus it just being an excuse because he got called out for it. Don't trust him much right now but I've only ever seen him play once so I don't have a good idea of how to evaluate him to be fair.

JC hasn't bothered me much. He was sharper in our last game and had me on the ropes D1, but maybe it was a role thing, or the smaller roster had less noise. Hasn't bitten into anything like that yet, but he's done other stuff to force some reactions D1 like I would expect so not bothered overall.

JiF I feel pretty good about. Wasn't so hot D1 because I felt like he might've piggybacked the 'muted' thing with GATA, but I don't think him calling for blood is at all outside his Town game. He's been digging in though and seems to be trying to put the pieces together so not really suspicious there.

Stark. Don't remember much from him besides doubling down on his GATA read which I could see as either way. He voted after she called herself scum and asked to get lynched, so while I get it... it's also an easy vote to make and hold. Historically I struggle reading him and was hoping for a little more back-and-forth when I voted him but no dice yet. I have no clue where he's at reads wise, minus like a comment here and there today or his vote being on me.

Beaver is another quiet one that I'm suspicious of in that general sense. I think he was voting DPR at the end of D1. Hasn't gotten super involved yet, not much to really say here.

Boozer just strikes me as genuine when he was interacting with GATA D1 and now how he's following up with her lynch wagon. Can't really explain it more than that. Pure tone / gut read.

So you’re saying I made up my vote on Gata for a reveal to kill the wifom and it’s bc I was really trying to lynch her, even though I made it blatantly obv why, and you think I got scared off bc you caught me telegraphing what I was blatantly telegraphing and that made me unvote her, and that since she didn’t reveal this is tangible proof I didn’t get anything from the exercise and is somehow indicative of my  alignment? Asking for a friend. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

I'm pretty confident CTM is not the CL.

Yeah his tone seems pretty out of the game. Not sure if that makes him town or another vamp though. 

I was trying to do a reread on my work laptop, but damn that thing hates JN. Took me 3 minutes to be able to reply to Drums. 

57 minutes ago, DPR said:

IMO, CTM is either a hot take machine or the snarky voice of reason. I’ve been out for a while and it’s weird times, but the “new” CTM is disconcerting, to me at least. I’ve been waiting to see what other folks make of him.

Having played w the vile creep for over 10 yrs I’m not swaying his indifference as either. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, DPR said:

These 2 posts from Beaver ping...

The first because we never did get those reads.

The second because in one post he defends CTM's apathy claim (CTM could ask for a replacement if he really wanted to) and he backs up SMC's speculation and actually *sets up* expectation for future changes in SMC's play. 

In fairness, I've never played with Beaver before, but that's the kind of possible slip that's hard to ignore. I'd love other's thoughts on this. 

Seems like soft defense to me. Ie lets give ctm more time. But I'm pretty sure he's talking about ctm, not smc

• Upvote 2

The quiet ones:

Jvill- I was leaning scum, now null. I am putting this one on the back burner for now but still can't ever completely forget about this guy.

Beaver - I have a town lean on Beaver. Yesterday I thought about Beaver, especially with how bad the vamps have been that he could be a vamp (ha) but I re-read his posts and I like how he hopped off the Gata train and felt the Nolder/Gata thing was town on town. He won some points for that.

CTM - Null. Complaining a lot and does not seem happy playing. I'd rather he subbed out than we lynched a townie. 

Lizzie - Slight scum lean. Definitely raises flags, might have the best chance to be scum 

Stark - Null. Not sure how I feel about Stark yet. He has been a quiet player in all of the games I've played with him but he seems extra quiet in this game. Could be a possibility but he does typically come off as scummy, even as town.

SMC- Null. Going through some serious sh*t outside of this game so I am not going to judge him right now

So yeah, I don't have a good read on any of these people so I have to think about this one for a bit. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

And it wont till day 3/4

I was going to ask Gata to sub but she got dead thread. Pac knows he can sub me but the usual roster is pretty utilized 

Also your consistant subtle and not subtle nudges towards a townie laying down his sword are pingy. Food for thought for others 

Fyi really poor form to talk about subbing in the game thread.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, 32EBoozer

CTM (4) - SMC, Hess, Barry, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (2) - Jvill, Lizzie

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

The quiet ones:

Jvill- I was leaning scum, now null. I am putting this one on the back burner for now but still can't ever completely forget about this guy.

Beaver - I have a town lean on Beaver. Yesterday I thought about Beaver, especially with how bad the vamps have been that he could be a vamp (ha) but I re-read his posts and I like how he hopped off the Gata train and felt the Nolder/Gata thing was town on town. He won some points for that.

CTM - Null. Complaining a lot and does not seem happy playing. I'd rather he subbed out than we lynched a townie. 

Lizzie - Slight scum lean. Definitely raises flags, might have the best chance to be scum 

Stark - Null. Not sure how I feel about Stark yet. He has been a quiet player in all of the games I've played with him but he seems extra quiet in this game. Could be a possibility but he does typically come off as scummy, even as town.

SMC- Null. Going through some serious sh*t outside of this game so I am not going to judge him right now

So yeah, I don't have a good read on any of these people so I have to think about this one for a bit. 

Forgot Boozer - I have a slight town lean on Boozer too. He is a weird but fun player and he seems the same as last game we played together 

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

And it wont till day 3/4

Lol, I see that now - just read it as SMC. 

On the other hand, I've not been subtle, not have I nudged. And if you're a "townie laying down his sword" then sh*t got weirder while I was away than I thought. 

Either way, we'll figure it all out. 

22 minutes ago, DPR said:

The second because in one post he defends CTM's apathy claim (CTM could ask for a replacement if he really wanted to) and he backs up SMC's speculation and actually *sets up* expectation for future changes in SMC's play. 

In fairness, I've never played with Beaver before, but that's the kind of possible slip that's hard to ignore. I'd love other's thoughts on this. 

I have no idea what you’re talking about. 

post 1: he’s ready to play and rereads that Gata is already dead and like wtf

post 2: he’s wondering about CTM and making the point conversions seem to be over 

25 minutes ago, DPR said:

I am correcting my above mistake, based on CTM's catch that I misread Beaver's original quote.

Beaver said that CTM's future behavior might change, NOT SMC's. 

Which comes as a relief, because my iso of SMC puts him on my Town list. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DPR said:

that's because what I said is what actually happened. 

• I was ten pages behind and read one page (page 49 I think) and so I stopped and went to the current page and saw GATA was lynched.  So what was the point? 
  • CTMs reaction of not wanting to a conversion game seemed genuine to me, but still doesn't mean he can't be scummy.  I'm taking a wait see approach to him.   
  • My agreeing with SMC about the the conversions stopping have nothing to do with SMC's play.  I have no read on him.  I was referring to CTM's play might be more involved if the conversions have stopped as SMC suggests.

*I edited my spelling mistakes.   F you Spoot

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

The quiet ones:

JVILL=Switzerland for me. Like not even a hint of a clue. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So DPR just ran up Lizzy to get a reveal but then unvotes Lizzy while Lizzy is around and playing but didn’t reveal?

@DPR are you just giving the nod to Lizzy assuming he’s not going to reveal?

I was trying to get Lizzie to post actual content, tho not necessarily a reveal - just game related content. Then he left and I switched my vote back so that we don't rush the lynch. Had anyone else voted him, I would have removed my vote then as well. I'm in no hurry to rush the lynch, but I still think Lizzie looks really bad so far. 

5 minutes ago, DPR said:

I am correcting my above mistake, based on CTM's catch that I misread Beaver's original quote.

Beaver said that CTM's future behavior might change, NOT SMC's. 

Which comes as a relief, because my iso of SMC puts him on my Town list. 

SMC has like 20 posts which are all fairly neutral, a lot of which were talking about old games. How do you have a town read on him? 

• Upvote 1