Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

40 minutes ago, DPR said:

1. CTM - his apathy makes it easy to "change" his playstayle later. His lack of reads/opinions means he doesn't have to contradict anything he said earlier.

24 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Bingo. Had this same thought yesterday or the day before. They’re all starting to blur together 

Uh ya, i've said 100 times I'm not really engaging and will after the herd is thinned and conversions stop. So, great observation. You are just talking to hear your own voice at this point.

And Aj continues to nudge obvious things...lets lynch him! 

So here’s how I see it. DPR was admittedly active and moving his vote to protect a rapid lynch in my absence when I was L2 doesn’t make sense. If you’re sitting in the thread there’s nothing from unvoting if I got to hammer time. Also, you didn’t say at the time that you were moving for those reasons, you added that reason after two hours. 

I see it more likely as to water down the conversation and dare I say, obscure it by pushing it towards a new destination. It makes no sense to me why someone who believed that my train had merit would reduce the quality of the bait. 

that’s a town trait?

5 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Who else do you have a scum lean on?  Looks like your OK with Lizzie but then no vote.  Have another candidate?

You and 80 are my top 2 right now. Nothing has really changed for me besides moving Jvill to null. I lean towards voting Lizzie atm but I'd like to see everyone get involved. 

abbreviated will answer q's  i just lost all the quotes and explainations and I know some of you will want them.

scum

CTM, HESS, AJ.............. 80. LK. Beaver

Feel good about: Nyn, AVM JC

Okay with JiF, Lee, Jvill, Barry.

Players not named are kind of null for me. 

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, 32EBoozer

CTM (3) - SMC, Hess,  DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (2) - Jvill, Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bad stuff happened during the day so we need to hurry up to the night phase so we can get less information and the cults can kill/recruit people. got it.

This narrative needs to die and so does anyone pushing it.

unvote

vote JiF

You can’t be this stupid.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Uh ya, i've said 100 times I'm not really engaging and will after the herd is thinned and conversions stop. So, great observation. You are just talking to hear your own voice at this point.

And Aj continues to nudge obvious things...lets lynch him! 

No lie, I almost quoted you the other day to ask / point out that you’d make a good recruit since you could feasibly pick up your play at any time.

Conversion have stopped it seems. You’re still whining. let’s go?

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

well wtf is going on. I hit submit 1 time and there are a bunch of repeats lol

I just figured you did something really bad on the phone, went to confession and the priest gave you 8 Jesus I am done with the phones ?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Stark said:

abbreviated will answer q's  i just lost all the quotes and explainations and I know some of you will want them.

scum

CTM, HESS, AJ.............. 80. LK. Beaver

Feel good about: Nyn, AVM JC

Okay with JiF, Lee, Jvill, Barry.

Players not named are kind of null for me. 

Can you explain your AJ/JC reads? 

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So here’s how I see it. DPR was admittedly active and moving his vote to protect a rapid lynch in my absence when I was L2 doesn’t make sense. If you’re sitting in the thread there’s nothing from unvoting if I got to hammer time. Also, you didn’t say at the time that you were moving for those reasons, you added that reason after two hours. 

I see it more likely as to water down the conversation and dare I say, obscure it by pushing it towards a new destination. It makes no sense to me why someone who believed that my train had merit would reduce the quality of the bait. 

that’s a town trait?

6 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

image.jpeg.6c1f846004fb80ee95a083703133a8f1.jpeg

okay y’all, I’m gonna give up now. I thought I could get away with passing as town, but damned if Lizzie didn’t see right through my charade. GG

• Haha 3

Just now, A.J. said:

No lie, I almost quoted you the other day to ask / point out that you’d make a good recruit since you could feasibly pick up your play at any time.

Conversion have stopped it seems. You’re still whining. let’s go?

Nah, not sure they are done + we are basically at square 1 with 78 pages of poop to wade through. Day 4 is the new day 1

re: bolded. I'd also make a bad recruit considering how many top 3's I'm in.  Fear mongering that I'm a likely recruit is flaily

23 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Smart assery aside, @HessStation I’ll try to explain better. We both agree you telegraphed that switch pretty hard, you say it was on purpose I say meh, sure. You say it was to get her to reveal, I say it may have just been to run the Townie up a little closer to lynch. GATA doesn’t reveal. I call out you asking for reads, not addressing her reads, and then voting GATA with “wow didn’t see that coming”. Later you take your vote back off, make some speculation what it means she doesn’t reveal and move on.

Idk. It all just seems contrived from my POV but perhaps I don’t understand the workings of Hess yet

So you thought my vote on Gata, which was to just kill the 3 day wifom of her train just below her having to reveal, to get the game moving one way or another, was a ploy and that I’d have thought nobody would have noticed if I just kept my vote there for her lynch, even though I was overly transparent as to why I was voting her. But you found me out so I got nervous and unvoted after she refused to reveal? Noted. 

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

that’s a town trait?

Word

9 minutes ago, DPR said:

okay y’all, I’m gonna give up now. I thought I could get away with passing as town, but damned if Lizzie didn’t see right through my charade. GG

I feel like there’s some condition like you’re the town jester or something and I have to ask you a question a third time to get you to answer it. I’ll bite. What was stopping you as an active participant in thread from just lifting your vote “if” the unintended action of my receiving another vote did actually happen 

26 minutes ago, JiF said:

Everyone who's not voting Lizz, should run up Drums.  Getting 2 competing trains.  I get why people are voting CTM but if he's going to win like a coward, let him but there is no way you can make heads or tails of his current play right now.  Whether it's intentional or not we shall see but I'll lose all respect for him if he's trying win like this and fwiw, that's not the CTM I know. 

Drums vs. Lizzy.  Let's narrow the piles, force action, get reveals and **** people up.  I'm not saying we have to lynch them but let's get something going.  77 pages of feels is ******* this town even more than they're already ****ed. 

Soft defense of CTM noted but I kinda agree with JiF here.  That post pinged.  Drums seems to endorse a Lizard King lynch without actually voting for it.  

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nah, not sure they are done + we are basically at square 1 with 78 pages of poop to wade through. Day 4 is the new day 1

re: bolded. I'd also make a bad recruit considering how many top 3's I'm in.  Fear mongering that I'm a likely recruit is flaily

It’s not square one though. Two conversions that we were told about. Plus at least two vamps to start the game based on the scenes we got. You’re making a bigger deal about this than it is.

You also have numerous people buying into your apathy / laziness and calling you Town for it. With the added benefit that if you come on strong it’ll earn more positivity

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, 32EBoozer, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (2) - Jvill, Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ok but why not just say you're pretty confident he's town? Why specifically rule out cl?

Because the discussion at that moment was about him doing all that while being the CL, so I addressed the discussion at hand.

24 minutes ago, Stark said:

well wtf is going on. I hit submit 1 time and there are a bunch of repeats lol

lol, sorry but that was super funny to read through

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Your defense of people calling you scum has basically been "you're stupid", and "I'm town".

You keep insisting that we hurry up and get to the night phase. Your reasoning for this has been terrible IMO. 

I think you're scum. We should lynch Jif guys.

Are you paying attention at all?

lmfao

27 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bad stuff happened during the day so we need to hurry up to the night phase so we can get less information and the cults can kill/recruit people. got it.

This narrative needs to die and so does anyone pushing it.

unvote

vote JiF

I took Drums' post similar to JiF.  It pinged.  Mainly neutral notes and throws shade at Lizzie without voting.  I get it.  Maybe he wants to slow play so we don't make a rushed judgment but it was ping worthy.

• WTF? 1

32 minutes ago, JiF said:

Everyone who's not voting Lizz, should run up Drums.  Getting 2 competing trains.  I get why people are voting CTM but if he's going to win like a coward, let him but there is no way you can make heads or tails of his current play right now.  Whether it's intentional or not we shall see but I'll lose all respect for him if he's trying win like this and fwiw, that's not the CTM I know. 

Drums vs. Lizzy.  Let's narrow the piles, force action, get reveals and **** people up.  I'm not saying we have to lynch them but let's get something going.  77 pages of feels is ******* this town even more than they're already ****ed. 

You're pretty :-)

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I feel like there’s some condition like you’re the town jester or something and I have to ask you a question a third time to get you to answer it. I’ll bite. What was stopping you as an active participant in thread from just lifting your vote “if” the unintended action of my receiving another vote did actually happen 

I’m happy to answer questions, but I truly don’t understand what you’re asking? 

I voted you to try and get you to talk - mostly because you made the remarks about L2 and L3. I was paying attention to the thread and could have lifted the vote had anyone jumped in to pile on. Nobody did. After you left and I went to iso, I changed my vote back to CTM. 

is that what you are looking for?