Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bad stuff happened during the day so we need to hurry up to the night phase so we can get less information and the cults can kill/recruit people. got it.

This narrative needs to die and so does anyone pushing it.

unvote

vote JiF

I dont horribly mind it personally. Though I dont think he's right on drums.

I think Lizzie needs to die

Official Vote Count:

AJ (4) - Stark, CTM, 32EBoozer, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

Beaver (2) - Jvill, Lizzie

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

With 19 reapers alive, it takes 10 to lynch

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So you thought my vote on Gata, which was to just kill the 3 day wifom of her train just below her having to reveal, to get the game moving one way or another, was a ploy and that I’d have thought nobody would have noticed if I just kept my vote there for her lynch, even though I was overly transparent as to why I was voting her. But you found me out so I got nervous and unvoted after she refused to reveal? Noted. 

I’m saying your lead up and apparent ploy for info came across as fake. I don’t think I can say it more simple as that. Never said anything about you getting nervous, only that it looked fake to me and that I said as much when it happened.

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So here’s how I see it. DPR was admittedly active and moving his vote to protect a rapid lynch in my absence when I was L2 doesn’t make sense. If you’re sitting in the thread there’s nothing from unvoting if I got to hammer time. Also, you didn’t say at the time that you were moving for those reasons, you added that reason after two hours. 

I see it more likely as to water down the conversation and dare I say, obscure it by pushing it towards a new destination. It makes no sense to me why someone who believed that my train had merit would reduce the quality of the bait. 

that’s a town trait?

In your absence????

2 hours ago, Leelou said:

I don't get you. Are you town or vamp? Did you say why you are voting AJ? 

Well I was a No on Gata right from the beginning. The vote train on her took off like a bat out of hell. No way I was going to be tied to that lynch. The folks I had questions about were Jif, AJ, Stark & 80. I was on 80 train with Gata and then she jumped ship to Verbal I think. That's when I said "WTF !" to Gata for jumping around.

My "Spidey Sense" was pingging me on AJ and I decided to park my vote on him since it was a no brainer that Gata was getting lynched. Went back to AJ when there weren't any votes on 80. Don't want to be viewed as someone who jumps around a lot from player to player. When I saw CTM and Stark on AJ I thought well maybe AJ is "Town" if these 2 guys are looking to lynch him. Going to read up 2nite after work.

And for the record this newbie is ALL town.

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’m happy to answer questions, but I truly don’t understand what you’re asking? 

I voted you to try and get you to talk - mostly because you made the remarks about L2 and L3. I was paying attention to the thread and could have lifted the vote had anyone jumped in to pile on. Nobody did. After you left and I went to iso, I changed my vote back to CTM. 

is that what you are looking for?

It’s a start yes thanks but what was the rationale to not just leaving it on me if you were sitting there. Certainly the position you put me in was more stimulating to conversation than lifting your vote and taking me away from imminent lunch, right?

edit Freudian slip , meant lynch 

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nah, not sure they are done + we are basically at square 1 with 78 pages of poop to wade through. Day 4 is the new day 1

re: bolded. I'd also make a bad recruit considering how many top 3's I'm in.  Fear mongering that I'm a likely recruit is flaily

I think you're not giving yourself enough credit.

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Your defense of people calling you scum has basically been "you're stupid", and "I'm town".

You keep insisting that we hurry up and get to the night phase. Your reasoning for this has been terrible IMO. 

I think you're scum. We should lynch Jif guys.

Dude, wake up.  I appreciate the effort your putting in but it's useless.  You're either doing intentionally or just simply not using any logic whatsoever.

Right now, everything that happened on D1 means nothing and everything bad has happened during the day.  Nothing at night.  All we can do is use today, post conversions to make decisions.  That's though, therefore forcing action is the only way to progress the game.  Otherwise, we're making this easier on the cult.   77 pages and we have very little information.  We have to force it.  I'm not even advocating rushing the day, 

Drums just dropped the worst post of the game.

Lizzy is a good candidate.

We should consolidate, force action, get real content and make decision.  What we're doing now, especially you, is useless. 

19 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Your defense of people calling you scum has basically been "you're stupid", and "I'm town".

You keep insisting that we hurry up and get to the night phase. Your reasoning for this has been terrible IMO. 

I think you're scum. We should lynch Jif guys.

I think he's more likely reckless town. Which is usually how he plays as town so no surprise there.

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

It’s not square one though. Two conversions that we were told about. Plus at least two vamps to start the game based on the scenes we got. You’re making a bigger deal about this than it is.

You also have numerous people buying into your apathy / laziness and calling you Town for it. With the added benefit that if you come on strong it’ll earn more positivity

The fact that you are making an argument on day 2 as to why I'm a likely recruit is entirely the reason I think it's silly to engage. When I'm egnaged I'm usually a top post count person responding and bickering with multiple parties.. With 21 extremely active players I'd have sunk a ton of time into this by now and be no better off than I am right now

My desire right out of the gate was to speed through the first few days and start to break the game down with less bodies and a clearer sense of mechanics. Instead, we had a day 1 that was longer than the entire last game. 

This isn't just about conversions, which I wouldn't have signed up for the game if I knew that deal. It's about conversions + hyper activity.  Why sink a ton of hours when the landscape is changing beneath your feet?

Are you a town aligned right now? Please answer directly

2 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I’m saying your lead up and apparent ploy for info came across as fake. I don’t think I can say it more simple as that. Never said anything about you getting nervous, only that it looked fake to me and that I said as much when it happened.

She was the leading train multiple days and just below the L2 mark the whole time. I wanted to move the game along. For anyone to consider that fake would be a stretch.  

What are your thoughts on DPR today?

Unvote

Vote Drums

Look, I've played these stupid ******* game before.  Yes, I'm taking the lead.  I just laid out the only path to figuring this out.  Let's ******* execute it and see what we've got, all we are doing is cluttering the game with absolute horse trash.  Lets see if the town can figure sh*t out at night and give us a chance.  I'm telling you right now, this was designed to be Blade vs. Vamps.  The town has maybe a 15% chance to win, the only way we can swing it in our favor, is working together and not making this easy on the cult and Blade. 

Right now, we're playing right into their hands.

• Upvote 2

Official Vote Count:

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (6) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

Drums (1) - JiF

1 minute ago, CTM said:

The fact that you are making an argument on day 2 as to why I'm a likely recruit is entirely the reason I think it's silly to engage. When I'm egnaged I'm usually a top post count person responding and bickering with multiple parties.. With 21 extremely active players I'd have sunk a ton of time into this by now and be no better off than I am right now

My desire right out of the gate was to speed through the first few days and start to break the game down with less bodies and a clearer sense of mechanics. Instead, we had a day 1 that was longer than the entire last game. 

This isn't just about conversions, which I wouldn't have signed up for the game if I knew that deal. It's about conversions + hyper activity.  Why sink a ton of hours when the landscape is changing beneath your feet?

Are you a town aligned right now? Please answer directly

He's right and I laid out the way to do it.

Vote Drums dude, lets get this ******* thing going.  

7 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Lizzie (7) - Nyn, AVM, Verbal, JC, 80, Beaver, JIF

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (1) - Barry

Unvote AJ... Vote Jif

Still surprised how 80 is flying under the radar. Jif is my other Scum read.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Dude, wake up.  I appreciate the effort your putting in but it's useless.  You're either doing intentionally or just simply not using any logic whatsoever.

Right now, everything that happened on D1 means nothing and everything bad has happened during the day.  Nothing at night.  All we can do is use today, post conversions to make decisions.  That's though, therefore forcing action is the only way to progress the game.  Otherwise, we're making this easier on the cult.   77 pages and we have very little information.  We have to force it.  I'm not even advocating rushing the day, 

Drums just dropped the worst post of the game.

Lizzy is a good candidate.

We should consolidate, force action, get real content and make decision.  What we're doing now, especially you, is useless. 

What’s the Drums post?

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Don't disagree about Lizzie and willing to lynch her, but also don't see any good reason to rush to night phase.

What information are you gaining right now Barry?  

You have a solo ******* vote on me, an obvious townie.  

my god

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (2) - Barry, 32EBoozer

Drums (1) - JIF

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Drums

Look, I've played these stupid ******* game before.  Yes, I'm taking the lead.  I just laid out the only path to figuring this out.  Let's ******* execute it and see what we've got, all we are doing is cluttering the game with absolute horse trash.  Lets see if the town can figure sh*t out at night and give us a chance.  I'm telling you right now, this was designed to be Blade vs. Vamps.  The town has maybe a 15% chance to win, the only way we can swing it in our favor, is working together and not making this easy on the cult and Blade. 

Then why are you jumping off the Lizzy train (who you said was in your lynch pile) at L-3 to start up a new train?  That doesn't make sense if your goal is to get to night.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Unvote

Vote Drums

How are you sure Blade is a SK besides the retarded kill?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DPR said:

I just figured you did something really bad on the phone, went to confession and the priest gave you 8 Jesus I am done with the phones ?

it is my "post condition".... phone browser got delayed or something.

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can you explain your AJ/JC reads? 

AJ - was 2nd voter on GATA behind Lizzie. Left the gata train when it had a few more voters. explained gata's play as town in real time. I was wrong on gata but anyone that has played with her before would say that was not her town game. Maybe becuase she was trying to "earn her prize" or whatever in the game. Gata doesn't talk sh*t, or self vote with half the required votes. that was not normal. Gata also normally would be asking a lot, a lot of questions almost to the point of being annoying. Yet Aj was seemingly okay and explaining her play as it was happening. There was an exchange with AJ and 80 where 80 ended up getting frustrated and voted AJ. 2 hours later 80 gives scum reads on SMC, CTM, Stark, 'edit post' Lizzie and AJ agrees with him. when AJ did vote Gata back he used the same type of line that he used a few games ago as scum when he voted a town JiF. (i am paraphrasing but this is close) "i don't really like it, but i don't think anything is going to change between now and deadline so i will vote here" IIRC he put gat at L-3 or L-2.

JC - sans the "screetch post/stuff" which is just a bad post. read his game in a vacuum. there's a lot of non game play but he looks like he's trying to force reactions and conversation with his votes/play. the negative was him voting you to unvote you, then call you town a few times. I could be wrong but JC likes to try to trip up players with his posts/play and that is how i am seeing him right now. 

• Upvote 1

Btw after Lizzie, 80 needs to go.

He went on endlessly about Gata's lynch providing so much info and he inferred nothing from it. Because there was nothing to infer from it quite frankly. And he was very adamant about it on D1. 

Didnt have much to say when I confronted him about it either.

At least JiF and CTM are being pretty upfront. He was trying to sell a totally different agenda that he didnt follow through on.

Official Vote Count:

AJ (3) - Stark, CTM, Hess

CTM (2) - SMC, DPR

Stark (1) - AJ

DPR (1) - Leelou

JIF (2) - Barry, 32EBoozer

Drums (1) - JIF

• Upvote 1