Last to post in this thread wins

i just moved into a new apartment. i love not having roommates...don't have to put up with anyones crap. and plus i can walk around naked whenever i want.

:usel: :usel: :usel:

:usel:

Edited by PFSIKH

GIFs are nice. However, seeing JetsBabe is a Media Student.......I think some High Res photos are required.

Why not a playful pillow fight between JB and several of her hot girlfriends dressed in bathing suits or strategically placed fig leaves? I'd be willing to referee sporting a "tasteful" Speedo.

Why not a playful pillow fight between JB and several of her hot girlfriends dressed in bathing suits or strategically placed fig leaves? I'd be willing to referee sporting a "tasteful" Speedo.

I will be the film crew and will work on the DVD residuals.

I will be the film crew and will work on the DVD residuals.

I expect full 1080p, HD-quality film. If you'd like, I could get on the horn with my buddy at Skywalker Ranch to see if they would consider lending us the gear. He owes me a favor, as I acted as spiritual guide for Lucas' conversion to Zoroastrianism.

LOL. What, Darth can't exhibit a more emotionally engaging side? If that's wrong, then color me kooky.

Do you want to see a Wookie frosting their tips?

The answer in both cases is a resounding No.