Last to post in this thread wins

i knoow im setting myself up but yes i do

Setting yourself up for what? When I asked that question here, five of my co-workers jumped up and said "I do! I do!" We just had a few macchiati. Sorry we didn't wait. Thankfully you had the boobies to wake you up.

Yes. A venti ice coffee, with cream and sweetner.

You can't get that here. Starbucks is afraid to come here and if I asked for one they would say "Twenty what?" .

Ughhhh!!!

Starbucks is gross anyways.. Dunkin Donuts kicks their asses :Nuts:

Maybe so, but I am not driving thirty minutes for an ice coffee.

Starbucks? Dunkin' Donuts? Where the **** do you hillbillies live? ;) They couldn't sell that **** here. Kansas Hell, you don't have to drive 20 minutes for an iced coffee. You can get coffee at any of a dozen places within a two block radius. Might be a little difficult to get an iced one this time of year, but I doubt it's even 60 degrees today.

Starbucks? Dunkin' Donuts? Where the **** do you hillbillies live? ;) They couldn't sell that **** here. Kansas Hell, you don't have to drive 20 minutes for an iced coffee. You can get coffee at any of a dozen places within a two block radius. Might be a little difficult to get an iced one this time of year, but I doubt it's even 60 degrees today.

We have one Dunkin Doughnuts in town. It is on the other side town on a crappy busy road.

I have a Starbucks less then two miles from my house on a crappy busy road.

It is all the degree of pain I want to feel when dealing with TN drivers.

We have one Dunkin Doughnuts in town. It is on the other side town on a crappy busy road.

I have a Starbucks less then two miles from my house on a crappy busy road.

It is all the degree of pain I want to feel when dealing with TN drivers.

Drive? For coffee? I pass nine cafes on the ten minute walk to the office. Something tells me that these people would not appreciate TN coffee.

Drive? For coffee? I pass nine cafes on the ten minute walk to the office. Something tells me that these people would not appreciate TN coffee.

Probably not and I doubt coffee would be on their Top 100 list of things they do not like about TN.

Every morning I arrive at least a half hour late. The only things that save me are an uncanny knack for beating my boss to the office and the fact that my co-workers aren't rats. Now I will just sit here patiently and wait for FChowd's post.

He has been dropping the ball lately. :rim:

Edited by PFSIKH

Every morning I arrive at least a half hour late. The only things that save me are an uncanny knack for beating my boss to the office and the fact that my co-workers aren't rats. Now I will just sit here patiently and wait for FChowd's post.

... maybe they think you are in a secret back hallway tryst with the boss and are afraid it will be their *$$es hung out to dry if they attempt to mention it !? ...

l_j_r

... maybe they think you are in a secret back hallway tryst with the boss and are afraid it will be their *$$es hung out to dry if they attempt to mention it !? ...

l_j_r

No. His boss is just slower then him.

Mentally?

Yes. I heard Dom hits him with jedi mind tricks. "27 you are f'ing late again. You're fired." "I am not late. I am not fired. In fact, you are holding me up from an important video teleconference." "27 You are not late....move along."

Yes. I heard Dom hits him with jedi mind tricks. "27 you are f'ing late again. You're fired." "I am not late. I am not fired. In fact, you are holding me up from an important video teleconference." "27 You are not late....move along."

Video teleconference. We actually have those. What a ****ing joke. I sit there and try not to get caught picking my nose while some of the up and coming politicos push to the front and get as much face time as possible. It's like when your teacher said "if there are no more questions I'll let class end early" and some douchebag insists on asking questions.

Video teleconference. We actually have those. What a ****ing joke. I sit there and try not to get caught picking my nose while some of the up and coming politicos push to the front and get as much face time as possible. It's like when your teacher said "if there are no more questions I'll let class end early" and some douchebag insists on asking questions.

In those instances it should be legal to taz someone.

Try to set it up that it looks like another coworker does the deed.

Good thinking.

You would think. The problem is I am the first and probably last suspect. I've threatened violence too often in the past. When the violence comes they will look straight to me. I've been working on instigating somebody else to do it. If somebody else actually does it during the DVC I should be off the hook.

You would think. The problem is I am the first and probably last suspect. I've threatened violence too often in the past. When the violence comes they will look straight to me. I've been working on instigating somebody else to do it.

Try putting subliminal messages into their screensavers?

You would think. The problem is I am the first and probably last suspect. I've threatened violence too often in the past. When the violence comes they will look straight to me. I've been working on instigating somebody else to do it. If somebody else actually does it during the DVC I should be off the hook.

That is actually perfect.

It is never the most obvious suspect. Your obviously checkered past cannot and should not be hidden.

You have the makings of a perfect plot.