Last to post in this thread wins

o17Go-sCSSs

Sunrise, and the new day's breaking through.

The morning of another day without you.

And as the hours roll by

noone's there to see me cry

except the sunrise,

the sunrise and you.

Tired eyes drift across the shore.

Looking for love and nothing more.

But as the sea rolls by

noone's there to see me cry

except the sunrise,

the sunrise and you.

Sunrise, bless my eyes.

Catch my soul, make me whole again.

Sunrise, new day heed my song.

I'm tired of fighting and fooling around.

But from now until who knows when?

My sword will be my friend.

And I'll love you...love ya

for all of my time.

Sunrise, bless my eyes.

Catch my soul, make me whole again.

(Repeat)

Sunrise.

Edited by Borgoguy

Hell of a weekend. Hit the French Riviera. Less than three hours drive to Cannes, but Nice and Antibes are much nicer. What did I miss? I mean other than Panzer plotting the death of some ****ty Romanian soccer player.

Huh ? :bag:

That.

"Youth is wasted on the young."

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Just waiting to be called for a conference call. It started at 7:30 AM but they don't need me yet. I got to work early and now am waiting. :frown:

So instead of doing some productive work, I'm on JN. :D

Do two Jack & waters before you get on the phone. Come on, it'll be fun. Also, run a link into JetNation so we can follow along.

Do two Jack & waters before you get on the phone. Come on, it'll be fun. Also, run a link into JetNation so we can follow along.

:rl: Where's my shotglass?

I don't think you want to hear a discussion with two guys from Asia about an English grammar program we're making for the international market. The fun factor is almost killing me here.

:frown: They still haven't called.

I don't think you want to hear a discussion with two guys from Asia about an English grammar program we're making for the international market. The fun factor is almost killing me here.

Sounds thrilling..............:---)

Are you kidding here? Guys on this board live for that stuff. All this football talk is just for show. Oddly enough, I spoke to Max just last week about adding a Grammar and Syntax Forum. If it goes as well as I expect, we'll follow up with Chaucer and Mythology Threads.

Are you kidding here? Guys on this board live for that stuff. All this football talk is just for show. Oddly enough, I spoke to Max just last week about adding a Grammar and Syntax Forum. If it goes as well as I expect, we'll follow up with Chaucer and Mythology Threads.

I think the Mod's Brachioproctic Eroticism Forum will be up first.

thats funny i talked to max the other day about a Spandex Forum