SI 7 round mock

AFJF

5 minutes ago, ljr said:

Thank you guys for this ... personally don't follow much college ball, so only learn about these mid-round guys this time of year

love the unwilling to go down in fighting for YAC

Its like he's been my favorite player on my favorite college team for 4 years. You can imagine how much l want him on my favorite pro team. He's one competitive tough sob.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Honestly, the only players on that list that we can count on for 2020 are Crowder and Perriman. The rest are complete wildcards.

My argument against triple dipping would have more to do with neglecting other areas of need. We do need WR help badly but spending 3 of our 8 picks on 1 position may not be the best idea. 

Totally agree with your 2nd paragraph, which is the point.  Perriman is also no better than a wild card either IMO, but he will make the team.  OTOH, Berrios probably makes the team as punt returner and Smith and Bellamy play plenty of specials.  I think there is already enough competition for those spots and it isn't likely we are carrying 3 rookies. 

1 hour ago, Lil O said:

The only position I would be happy with tripling down is 0L. Not saying I want to take three lineman but I wouldn’t be upset if we did.

Amen. A whole lot of other ill's can be covered if Sam is protected.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Totally agree with your 2nd paragraph, which is the point.  Perriman is also no better than a wild card either IMO, but he will make the team.  OTOH, Berrios probably makes the team as punt returner and Smith and Bellamy play plenty of specials.  I think there is already enough competition for those spots and it isn't likely we are carrying 3 rookies. 

Bellamy has been gone for months.

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Jennings is very slow, can he get open in the nfl?  I like the guy he has a Anquan Bolden vibe to him.

His game speed is tip top. Sime people don't time well, but on the field they play fast. Plus, if you carry 3 defenders 10 yds after the catch its a bonus.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, AFJF said:

Riddiculos that they do this many but here's their mock 16.0 (WTF).  I actually like most of the players they have slotted to the Jets, but don't like that they only got one WR on day 3.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/04/17/nfl-mock-draft-16-all-seven-rounds

11- Mekhi Becton

48- Jalen Reagor

68- Cameron Dantzler

79- Curtis Weaver

120- Tyler Biadasz

158- Jauaun Jennings

191- Kevin Dotson

211- Deejay Dallas

Dont like this at ALL.  Dont like Reagor. He is not a polished WR.   Dantzler is not in Bryce  Hall's class. Jennings is slow as molasses. JD wants SPEED.  Dotson is ok but better options to fill needs like RB. Kindley is a beast and a steal. 

11  Becton  LT

48  Lewis Edge

68  Chase Claypool WR

79 Bryce Hall CB

120 Tyler Biadasz  C

158 Gibson RB/WR

191 Mcfarland RB

211 Soloman Kindley G

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

When?  There were a bunch of articles saying he was a potential cap casualty in February, But I never saw anything saying he was gone and he is still listed on the official roster.

Pretty sure they waived him.

6 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

I like this draft . Although I don’t see Gase and Douglas drafting a 4.6 spd WR. Based on what they have said . 

Jennings can catch Gases bubble screens as good as anyone else. His yac yds are special.

15 hours ago, ElBarrioJets said:

That's an incredible draft, what's your issue exactly?

For me it’s I have no idea what position most of those guys play, because it’s not marked. I’m afraid to ask because I feel it’s possible up to 2/3rd of them could be fat D lineman or box safeties.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

I like this draft . Although I don’t see Gase and Douglas drafting a 4.6 spd WR. Based on what they have said . 

He was worse than that at the combine 4.72 and a very pedestrian 29 inch vertical, worst of all WR.

I still like him as a player but those numbers are alarming.  He should be available late in the draft.

• Post of the Week 1

12 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He was worse than that at the combine 4.72 and a very pedestrian 29 inch vertical, worst of all WR.

I still like him as a player but those numbers are alarming.  He should be available late in the draft.

Check out his hail mary catch as the clock struck zero at Georgia in 2016. 3 seconds left deep ball to the endzone. 4 defenders around him. Catches like that aren't made all the time. Kids special. And was good week in and week out.

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Damn didn’t even realize it was a 4.7 . He is a big Slot at best he isn’t gonna get much separation with those speeds on the outside. He was already have trouble with separation at the senior bowl.