HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

Just now, Nynaeve said:

When the trains arent ideal and no one wants to go with who I want, and there needs to be consolidation I will tend to either stay out of it or go with someone who I think has pure intentions and might be seeing something I'm missing. AJ was dead set on you d1 and would not let it go. Like it wasnt a nudge, it was repeated proclamations on someone I didnt feel one way or the other about. I'd vote that any day over town leans. If my intent was to take attention away from stark I could have gone AJ or JC's way. I never did for the reasons I stated. 

Yeah, those are pretty much the options but that doesn't convince me because you'd know AJ and JC's alignments and AJ's come off pretty town so he is safe to follow.  Also, I think I was getting heat (Stark pointed my way, for example) and probably came off as a possible easy lynch candidate, so yeah.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

If you want to go at me bring it. But trust me when I say you wont be coming out of it on top. That much I can guarantee.

You always give this bullsh*t response any time someone mentions you and spoiler alert: I don't really care. I'll flip town and everyone can make of it what they may afterwards. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

My feelings about the game being confusing was d1. We're on d3. So nice twisting.

I commented sometimes that the state of the thread wasn't to my liking but that's hardly the entirety of my content.

So kindly gfy

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't even understand what's going on right now lol

What day is that from? D3?

• Thumb Down 1

CTM is more valuable than you are in my eyes, if I'm mistaken. Hence the pause. And I said as much in my sum up of his.

So in your eyes I did what? Spent hours to make a case on CTM and then voted you to achieve what exactly? Am I trying to get CTM mislynched or is he my scummate and I'm distancing but not voting him?

CTM wasnt someone most were willing to look at, at the time. And while id love it if everyone was following my reads the reality is that there's a lot if diversity in opinions due to the size of the game and so I will certainly vote for someone who hasnt been towntelling in my eyes vs parking my vote on a dead end train if the rest aren't seeing what im seeing. I did at at first and it contributed nothing.

CTM is more valuable than you are in my eyes, if I'm mistaken. Hence the pause. And I said as much in my sum up of his.

So in your eyes I did what? Spent hours to make a case on CTM and then voted you to achieve what exactly? Am I trying to get CTM mislynched or is he my scummate and I'm distancing but not voting him?

CTM wasnt someone most were willing to look at, at the time. And while id love it if everyone was following my reads the reality is that there's a lot if diversity in opinions due to the size of the game and so I will certainly vote for someone who hasnt been towntelling in my eyes vs parking my vote on a dead end train if the rest aren't seeing what im seeing. I did at at first and it contributed nothing.

Probably more of a mislynch because I don't agree on CTM right now. I feel CTM's been mentioned quite a bit on D3 (80 is one that comes to mind) and has some votes, so I feel people were willing to look at him, but I guess you couldn't follow 80 on there with all of what you've said about him, until you came back and said you don't really hate how 80 came across in your iso (80 is not in my scum pile).

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Yeah, those are pretty much the options but that doesn't convince me because you'd know AJ and JC's alignments and AJ's come off pretty town so he is safe to follow.  Also, I think I was getting heat (Stark pointed my way, for example) and probably came off as a possible easy lynch candidate, so yeah.

AJ often sees the game in the same way I do. I identify with his logic and as town he's a very valuable player. Ie why I often nuke his ass as none town. Him having that kind of conviction early on means something to me. You can choose to agree or not, I dont care.

I didnt know JC's alignment at the time nor do I know AJ's so im not sure what you're getting at. But I was very clear and transparent with my reads early on. Not saying they were hatched in stone but I acted based on them plus the circumstances and train status.

9 minutes ago, Drums said:

You always give this bullsh*t response any time someone mentions you and spoiler alert: I don't really care. I'll flip town and everyone can make of it what they may afterwards. 

Good deal

• Upvote 1

AJ often sees the game in the same way I do. I identify with his logic and as town he's a very valuable player. Ie why I often nuke his ass as none town. Him having that kind of conviction early on means something to me. You can choose to agree or not, I dont care.

I didnt know JC's alignment at the time nor do I know AJ's so im not sure what you're getting at. But I was very clear and transparent with my reads early on. Not saying they were hatched in stone but I acted based on them plus the circumstances and train status.

AJ is awesome so I agree with that.

And with the bold, I mean, I think it was obvious what I was getting at: That if you were scum you'd have an advantage knowing alignments. 

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Probably more of a mislynch because I don't agree on CTM right now. I feel CTM's been mentioned quite a bit on D3 (80 is one that comes to mind) and has some votes, so I feel people were willing to look at him, but I guess you couldn't follow 80 on there with all of what you've said about him, until you came back and said you don't really hate how 80 came across in your iso (80 is not in my scum pile).

I dont really care if you agree or not on ctm. Its called an opinion.

Wasnt a fan of 80. Was clear on that all along. But when I looked at all his posts in vaccum plus flips that added on since d1 then his posts weren't as bad as they seemed prior to knowledge I didnt have at the time.

Reads develop. If I wasnt willing to go past initial impression then I wouldn't even bother reading back. It would be pointless. It's funny that you mind me going back on that but you're comfy with AJ changing his mind on you after his iso on you. Guess that's more convenient to you.

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

AJ is awesome so I agree with that.

And with the bold, I mean, I think it was obvious what I was getting at: That if you were scum you'd have an advantage knowing alignments. 

Look if im wrong about you then tell me who you think scum is. Give me cliff notes on why and lets take it from there.

It's not like im convinced you're scum, it just that I havent really seen something that makes me think otherwise 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I dont really care if you agree or not on ctm. Its called an opinion.

Wasnt a fan of 80. Was clear on that all along. But when I looked at all his posts in vaccum plus flips that added on since d1 then his posts weren't as bad as they seemed prior to knowledge I didnt have at the time.

Reads develop. If I wasnt willing to go past initial impression then I wouldn't even bother reading back. It would be pointless. It's funny that you mind me going back on that but you're comfy with AJ changing his mind on you after his iso on you. Guess that's more convenient to you.

I have had AJ as town this whole game after his reveal and he’s attacked me since then so I don’t really care. Also it’s not convenient, he’s right this time around. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I have had AJ as town this whole game after his reveal and he’s attacked me since then so I don’t really care. Also it’s not convenient, he’s right this time around. 

My point is that it's not damning if someone has a change of hearts if they back it up with research and reasons. Backpaddling to me is when someone adjusts a read with little to no reason that is convenient to the situation at hand.

If you think dandie is my scummate and ctm is town then why didnt I push a train on him considering i did that iso? Why didn't I just iso you and trashed you to all hell?

Maybe I'm a little all over the place with my reads. I'm far from perfect, I'm sure JiF will attest to that. But I'm doing the best I can with what I have.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Look if im wrong about you then tell me who you think scum is. Give me cliff notes on why and lets take it from there.

It's not like im convinced you're scum, it just that I havent really seen something that makes me think otherwise 

Right now my main one is Dandie for the reasons I’ve posted. I had Jif and Hess as my others to round out my top three to start D3 because Nolder never got to answer my posts which as of right now is all I have to go on with that player and Jvill is good as either alignment. 

I’m trying to make other reads, hence my posts about you as an avenue. 

And I am away from my computer so that’s all I can offer at the moment. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

My point is that it's not damning if someone has a change of hearts if they back it up with research and reasons. Backpaddling to me is when someone adjusts a read with little to no reason that is convenient to the situation at hand.

If you think dandie is my scummate and ctm is town then why didnt I push a train on him considering i did that iso? Why didn't I just iso you and trashed you to all hell?

Maybe I'm a little all over the place with my reads. I'm far from perfect, I'm sure JiF will attest to that. But I'm doing the best I can with what I have.

I don’t have much of a problem with people changing reads but I like to put pressure on people just like everyone else and that’s one place I can do that. I do like your responses and feel a bit satisfied at the moment. But you’re nyn so I have to really watch you. 

5 hours ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Not lying. I’ve skimmed like never before.

More importantly... Wouldn’t it only be a gambit if we’re both scum?

That wasn’t what I meant to imply, but I can see how that was the take away.

I know who you are now and I will just say if you have to resort to that sort of derp clear strategy to push your agenda then I overestimated your game.

Official Vote Count:

Dandie (5) - DPR, Drums, Arsis, Dice, JIF

CTM (4) - 80, AJ, Hess, Nyn

Drums (2) - Pac, Dandie

80 (2) - CTM, Smash

With 16 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JiF said:

2 things

- too much "town clearing" going on based on feels and ISO whatever the **** that is.  It's a dangerous strategy that really gets us nowhere.

- dice hasnt provided a single game related post; completely fixated on out of game content. Is Arsis from DM and now is Dandie, Ape and he's actually voting him for that rationale and not the fact that Dandie might be the scummiest player in the game.

I'm almost tempted to pivot.  I like Dandie vs. Drums but maybe it should be Dandie vs. Dice.

You have your method and I have mine. I think you’re Town so I am content to let you do your thing because those reactions are good for the whole.

nyn was my only other scum vibe after catching up on her last night so - my second scum read. What had stood out to me prior to the ISO was that she's been overly snippy (more than usual imo) and has been overly pushing the idea that she's town in different ways while I wasn't really seeing a strong scum hunting effort.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, Stark said:

VOTE HESS

On 4/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, Nynaeve said:

You're town this game arent ya? Lol

Responds to stark voting Hess. Maybe probably just a joke post consider the lol - but coupled with later stark posts is semi-interesting.

On 4/28/2020 at 12:17 PM, Nynaeve said:

We were cult hunting last game so I wouldn't dwell on the AVM meta of that game too much.

I'd like him to be more involved though. Same for hess.

This just feels ... off to me. Maybe making more of it than needed, but with a stronger player it will be smaller things that catch them IMO. This is a response to AJ saying AVM feels shadier than last game where he had him as town. Makes sense that she'd warn to stay away from the meta from the previous game due to cult hunting. AVM was in an SK group but was still hunting - so AJ's feeling that he seems shadier is actually relevant.

But then she follows up with "I'd like him to be more involved though", as if somehow AJ's shadier read wasn't good?

On 4/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, Nynaeve said:

We should be lynching 80 btw

Latches on to 80 early without giving any reason. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:34 AM, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense noted

On 4/29/2020 at 10:40 AM, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense noted

On 4/29/2020 at 10:42 AM, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense of pac noted.

Maybe you should make a list of who we aren't allowed to lynch d1 based on previous games to save us some time.

We'll wait

On 4/29/2020 at 10:50 AM, Nynaeve said:

It has nothing to do with meta though.

Your last couple of posts have been super disgusting. Come to clutter the thread before DL with nonesense?

unvote

vote jif

Makes a few posts noting soft defense, then bitches about JiF cluttering the thread before DL w/nonsense. Nothing particularly wrong with this sequence but it's an instance of her IMO making it a point to show say she's town (HEY GUYS - GET YOUR ISH TOGETHER, I'M TOWN AF)

On 4/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, Nynaeve said:

Soft defense of jif noted 

They're piling up!

another soft defense shout out

On 4/29/2020 at 11:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

They're acting as if Stark doesnt make weird posts literally always.

and then - lookie here - we have nyn making a soft defense of Stark when his posts actually did stand out as atypical stark posts.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:09 AM, Nynaeve said:

The fact that you're not questioning JIF defending you this hard says volumes.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes, we're well aware of your opinion of me.  Now answer the question.  Why is it OK to pass on voting Stark on the basis of he "always does weird stuff"?

^ JF calls her out on the hypocricy

On 4/29/2020 at 11:19 AM, Nynaeve said:

Because it's not AI, dickwad 

And she snips back without a good answer. Basically - it's OK for her but when others do it she's scum hunting.

On 4/29/2020 at 11:38 AM, Nynaeve said:

Lets just say you chose the wrong game to mess with me ;)

What does this meaaan? Don't F with me bitches!

On 4/29/2020 at 12:21 PM, Nynaeve said:

well we're ****ed 

IMO an over reaction and another LOOK AT ME I'M TOWN AF post.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:23 PM, Nynaeve said:

You guys are prolly both town knuckle heads so how about you stop measuring to see who's junk is bigger and start finding scum?

ANOTHER ONE - FIND SCUM MF'RS, I'M TOWN AF

Meanwhile, at this point in the thread I still haven't seen her scum hunting much.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, Stark said:

-  i already answered the pass the power thing in the previous response, via the role PM: If I die the game ends

- its not that simple. 

- yes, i do. a role i haven't seen and on top of that i don't know the show, movie or any of it. 

if you read the previous response with this and read the scenes i think you have some information that should relax you on this.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:45 PM, Nynaeve said:

I really like you this game

For some reason she loves this post by stark the morning after his fake reveal. Can't blame her for believing the fake reveal - I did too as did many others, but why the need to really like stark this game after this post? Seems odd to me.

19 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Relevant tidbits from CTM's ISO

- talk about self hammer to avoid pac's hammer mummbo jumbo deal. Pretty null overall though I recall not being a huge fan att.
- hints that he has a none consequential slot when asked to reveal. Gets some crap for not willing to reveal or him asking the mod if it counts as a reveal. This was mostly nonsense imo. 
- Nolder nudges him some about the end of his reveal.
- Gets nudged a bit by DPR
- votes me irt my stance that idgaf who dandie is. Seemed like a load of crap to me. He soon backtracked from it.
- says he's suss of DPR
- unvotes me and votes Barry, while waving away dandie's train as insignificant.
- foses JC
- some back and forth with Barry irt dandie.
- unvotes votes DPR
- says he feels drums is a disinterested townie
- defends drums to AJ. Was kinda weird.
- 20 mins later AJ quotes a post of drums from Red Dawn and CTM votes drums. Pretty disgusting stuff.
- When Hess and 80 vote stark he quotes them both and foses 80 for following Hess' "omgus vote". votes 80.
- When conversing with Crusher he says he'll vote either 80 or DPR.
- Reasons for sussing DPR: past games, wanting ctm to reveal when he was at L-2, going after dandie. Kinda gross.
- eggs pac on when he foses AJ for his woe me this game is awful post. Feels like sideline nudges. Not a great look. Especially since he never actively goes after him himself.
- nudge at smash lurking
- gives a read list. pac town. feels better about DPR, worse about JC. AJ waffly. good on Arsis. 80 scum (says his vote on Stark is the scummiest thing he's seen).
- says he'll consolidate if need be cause of DL. Says he sees Stark is the vote leader but he's not sure why and says nothing he did was note worthy.
- willing to lynch 80, JC or JiF (first time he mentions him that I can see. Says he's not towntelling).
- about 10 hours later shows up saying he iso'd Stark. verdict is null. says he doesn't know why people are voting him. This might be the only time he actually metioned isoing a player, unless I missed it in my reread.
- votes JC after Stark's claim but says he's around to move his vote if need be. atp the competing trains are AJ vs JC.
- refers to Stark's claim, saying it's a bit tough to swallow and if someone who is familiar with the theme can elaborate.
- After JC's demise he says 80 and DPR look good. As well as Hess. for voting him even though they believed he was a bomb.
- When JiF questions Stark's claim, CTM says it fits with the content and that he wasn't comfortable lynching him near DL but on D2 it should be discussed.
- After the refrigerator deal gives a new read list. Feels bad about 80 surrounding Stark's lynch (???). feels better about JiF and drums. Worse about Nolder. Hess pings. Arsis townie.
- as he continues his catch up he says he likes drums, arsis, jif and aj for town. Smash null. top 3 for scum - nol, hess and 80.
- defends dpr as town vs dandie.
- questions DPR's claim that stark's claim is bull. suggests the failed attemped kill on N1 could have been on stark.
- starts to go back on his read on DPR a little bit. Says he's not willing to lynch a PR.
- says the whole dpr deal feels more like scum gambit then town play.
- questions Arsis on how DPR knew he was involved.
- he says he's leaning towards trusting DPR but doesn't actually cast a vote cause he think DPR believes what he says but isn't sure if it's actually true. Stark is at L-4 at this point.
- about 8 hours later once DPR says he knows for sure Stark lied in his claim, he votes him.
- says the questioning of the reveal could come from scum or town. but says 80 is the one that looks the least genuine.
- foses hess. eggs on barry to go after him (feels a bit sideliney again).
- foses 80 and says he doesn't get why stark was a scum read for 80 to begin with.
- votes 80. says hess should be next.

Take away from this.

vote on me was bogus but early on. Otherwise he pretty much stayed clear of me (even though he doesn't offer a read on me going forward).

his 180 on drums and then back is weird. I didn't really get why he suddenly went back to town reading him. Though the reason he had for voting him wasn't really that good either.

there's a lot of flipfloping on hess and 80 too. I mean I can get developing reads but it's a bit convoluted. He started off not loving 80, then after JC got lynched he thought 80 and Hess looked good considering, then reverted to them being his top scum leans, along with Nolder's slot. And given Stark's flip this seems a bit odd to me. ie I would have expected him to factor it all in and I don't quite get where he's coming from.

He acts several times in ways to soft defend Stark. If by throwing around comments on how he doesn't get why that train even exists, fosing 80 for voting him for no real reason. eluding that stark was possibly the failed kill target N1, questioning his claim but at the same time not actively going there until DPR basically left him no choice. ie at that point it was a thunderdome between DPR and Stark.

He also has hardly no game related interaction with some players. Like dandie for instance, who he does defend at some point but doesn't actually try to actively resolve that I've seen. Pac and JiF he just writes off as town but I don't really see him digging into them. Same with me really. Same with Crusher on D1. Might be him avoiding the headache and wanting to get rid of that nuisance via NAs.

Honestly if he doesn't get his act together he can swing as far as I'm concerned. Cause the above doesn't look good.

^ the first real dig in effort from her this game is not on 80 or JiF or Drums or nolder/jville who's she's voted. But CTM? Just seems a bit weird - I don't see a much of her talking ctm and then she share's an ISO on him first. I do like her digging into someone here - maybe this is just the way she rolls as town, idk.

But also, she doesn't vote him after feeling that he can swing if he doesn't get his act together. 

20 hours ago, Drums said:

Top three being me, Jif and 80. 

So I have been rereading Dandie's posts and it is a bit up and down for me but what I noticed, something it seems Dandie has mentioned a few times is that he's got a top 3 (an example in post up top) and he mentions he will look at other people, which is good; however, going over his posts, I'd say with how he has spoken it makes the most sense to vote me. I mean, he did it yesterday even with everything that happened. With the way the voting has gone so far, I make even more sense today than I did yesterday. 

But right now, he's voting DPR, the guy I believe is working for town with a PR. 

Vote Dandie

You don't sound natural describing your reasoning.

What more did you learn from rereading his posts?

19 hours ago, Drums said:

I just feel like having me in his top 3 for most of this game and now there is momentum behind voting me, but he votes DPR? 

You're the leading train right now. Shouldn't you be happy he thinks there are scummier players than you atm? Don't you have any problem with the players that are actually voting you?

so this has nothing to do with you anticipating dandie becoming your counter wagon? Cause I gotta say your reasoning comes across rather weak.

^^^^

This exchange above feels gross. She raged on people for the early name game dandy train - which was an over the top "I'M TOWN" thing for me. She hated the reasoning - fine. But now a dandie train builds and she's defending dandie again when drums gets on the train. I thought drums reasoning was actually pretty good. nyn says he doesn't sound natural? TF does that even mean? She doesn't like that he's gone after someone not on his train which I think is kind of silly. Who cares if they're on his train or not - if he thinks someone is scum and has good reason, which he does, he should vote for them regardless of whether they're on his train.

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I said anticipating.

DPR pushed the lynch through the last phase. Also Dandie was already run up once. 

I just think his choice of a vote is very odd. He's voting someone who has him in his top three but not voting him atm.

why does it matter if dandie was already run up once?

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I didn't have a chance to look at it fully but it looked on the surface that you peeled off when he was gaining votes so imo scum.

^ I just want to point out that you were confused here because what you're saying didn't happen. I didn't get off the drums train until this morning which was after this post.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I mean you would 100% be dead rn lmfao  but that's neither here nor there. Lets just say I'm the least of your worries if you're town.

Not feeling the same irt drums and barry myself. Maybe it's just me being petulant and stubborn. But I guess I'm  game to off CTM cause his iso didnt look great. My reluctance irt him btw is if I'm wrong that it's gonna cost us. Not pr worry just skill set wise. Hess I think is town or 3rd party. AVM I will have to iso later to see. Don't remember much from his stances.

Jvill im not sure off either. He sounds fine but he strikes me as a logical player and from personal experience it's not that hard to sound logical regardless of alignment.

nyn takes this opportunity to re-emphasise that she's town. because she's town AF you know.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

unvote

vote ctm

^ OK - now we have the CTM vote as the dandie train. I'm only pointing this out atm because I questioned it previously, so this looks better to me.

The whole soft defense between JiF and 80 that nyn was pointing out was interesting to me because I picked up on the same exact thing in the last game we played. I don't know if they're just lovers or what. I suck at reading those two specifically, if someone is good at them it might be a good ISO to look at there interaction more closely.

I want to ISO dandie, smash and nolder/jville after doing this ISO but won't have time until later.

and now I'm already way behind again :-( - imma catch up quick and drop a vote before I go for the day.

Aside from pointing out that I was clearly wrong about Stark, which yeah I was, i haven't really gotten anything out of that little play by play. And I'm certainly not gonna apologize for being wrong on a gut read on d1.

I was very clear with my reads. I refused to vote him and JC. Pretty sure I was also not willing to vote AJ when he was ran up over a bogus reason.

I wanted to go elsewhere. Others didn't agree.

And when I saw DPR's post countering Stark's claim I followed suit because no way in hell he pulls that crap on d2 without his life being on the line. At that point I took a step back from my initial feel for stark  because logic won.

9 hours ago, A.J. said:

Tier 1: CTM, Hess, AVM

Tier 2: Barry, Nyn, Arsis, Jvill

Tier 3: Smash, Dandie, DPR

I realize that is more than half the roster but I will explain further and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Tier 3 is all Town. Consider it more a representation for my levels of concern on those listed.

DPR I can only see as an independent if not Town. He doesn’t fit as Stark’s partner unless his thought of the alliance being formed last Night was bad guy monologue and he is now linked to the Kalvary. He seems to have a lot of powers which makes me wonder.

Dandie would be resorting to trash level derp clear gambit if he’s lying about not knowing the details of DPR’s actions this game.

Smash is ? to me. I think his tone is good but don’t know him very well as a player. Not a fan of his D1 votes, but D1 play is messy.

Jvill took over a questionable Nolder slot. I’m hesitant because Stark was really zeroing in here but I don’t know his scum meta to say whether that’s good or bad. While others were focused on Stark’s claimed game-ending power, Jvill was instead bothered by the wording of the reveal. Minor, but it’s curious to me. He’s a tricky player so definitely watching. Want to know where he’s leaning today.

Arsis on record with the power transfer thing, which apparently went down last Night phase. Could be coincidence that Stark claimed that ability and he vetted but sticks out. Don’t blame DPR for questioning it.  Overall haven’t hated his game, he tunneled on JC pretty good and didn’t seem to ever consider Stark on D1. I don’t remember where he ended up on D2 so maybe worth another read.

Nyn is leading in post counts now but she did the same last game as SK mafia before she died. I’m coming around to thinking this is probably a more straight forward game so I wouldn’t classify her as scum hunting scum at this point until I have reason to believe there is two teams. Felt like she’s reacted badly to some things which I’ve stated already. Seems like she might be reevaluating her read on 80 now which could have clouded her vision D1 / D2. I feel like she had good reason to vote CTM after his iso but is on Drums now, which if I’m correct that he’s Town could be troublesome. I don’t have her as locked in as I’d like at this point in the game, but I also think if she had a gun she would’ve stumped to kill me by now. Dumb reason, but it’s where I’m at.

Barry I said earlier if Drums were scum it would look good for him, but after rereading Drums I think the inverse is probably more true. Barry might’ve just talked himself off a scum wagon D1 cause JC hit some generic scum tell, but the switch in stance which happened to also break a tie between Town / scum wagons is considered damning, D1 or no.

AVM I will need to ISO and read. Have been up and down with him throughout the game. Felt he’s buddied up to 80/JiF quite a bit. Thought his vote on me was opportunistic. He did switch to Stark after but I don’t know him well enough to say that’s good or not. Just feels like he’s playing in the background. His posts are reasonable but it’s more the overall lack of presence that makes me wary. I’d like an answer on his current scum reads.

Hess is a mess. Can’t track his thought processes in the moment. Flings votes around like it’s nothing and I don’t see any sort of method behind it, or better said any real tangible evidence that it is affecting his reads. Feels like it’s all for show. I would lynch him just because I don’t think I can Town clear him with his play style and I don’t trust carrying him deep into the game. I also don’t like how he has to backfill reasoning when he gets called out, like that entire episode with Smash.

CTM I feel would just be more obvious Town to me. He led the charge lynching scum!Smash in the TMNT game and I feel like this version is way more subdued. Nothing is wrong with his play, so to speak, it’s just a vibe. Him doubling down on 80 when he got called out today and being gone since is not a good look imo. His scum flip might be enough to make me reconsider Hess but I can’t say for sure.

TLDR - I’ll lynch anyone in Tier 1

Good post. Re: my questioning of Stark, I thought I had explained it more in my initial reads posts but went back and looked and I didn’t fully explain why I thought it checked out theme wise. Dr. M is hugely important in the source material and given SMC’s post to start the game likely hugely important here. I didn’t think it was unreasonable that if Dr. M got got scum win, caveat being he’d have to be very tough to find/kill to make it fair. The claimed ability to transfer the power, discussed in the show, made sense in that regard. What didn’t make sense is him claiming his character is a form of Dr. M. He IS Dr. M. Didn’t read as something that would come from someone familiar with the show, like the mod clearly is, but more someone that googled characters and didn’t fully understand what he was reading about.

• Upvote 1

Stark has weird none logic sometimes. I didnt take his comment on DPR as odd. I just shrugged it off as stark being stark. Some players' "logic" doesn't resemble my own by a long shot so I tend to be more forgiving of such things otherwise I'll just lynch them every single game.