HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

18 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're not allowed to question her in a game of guess who.  If you dare to, you get neg repped and yelled at because how dare you question the almighty and powerful, Nyn!  It's very endearing. 

glad you finally get it

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Be Careful, she may neg rep or lash out on cursed laden tirade for daring to suggest such a thing...

It's cool I save most of my neg reps just for you. You work the hardest for them.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Can you explain then?

It’s better for the town if I don’t. The flip will prove me correct about Stark and I’m trying to position myself to do more.

• Upvote 1

Recap: 

80, AVM & Dandie discussed Stark’s reveal in a way that made me think they were positioning themselves to ride it to endgame.

Arsis & JiF discussed it just as much, but much more blatantly imo - less subtle being less suspicious maybe? 

3 minutes ago, DPR said:

Recap: 

80, AVM & Dandie discussed Stark’s reveal in a way that made me think they were positioning themselves to ride it to endgame.

Arsis & JiF discussed it just as much, but much more blatantly imo - less subtle being less suspicious maybe? 

If Stark flips scum I’ll have this game figured out by Monday.

22 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

It's cool I save most of my neg reps just for you. You work the hardest for them.

I'm aware, you've probably neg rep'd over 20 of my posts this game alone, pretty much any time I mention your name.  I totally get it, when I was in 4th grade, this girl was really mean to me for no reason, turns out, she was head over heels in love with me.

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DPR said:

These are the kind of JiF slips that make it hard to tell what side he’s on... killed me last game lol

Honestly I don't even care if I'm wrong because I think he's a distraction at best. So for me it's a win/win.

13 hours ago, DPR said:

Dice, really, you need to make a post that has to do with this game...

That argument all started because of a post in THIS game.

had other quotes ABOUT dprs stark angle but they got dealt with as i went along.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm aware, you've probably neg rep'd over 20 of my posts this game alone, pretty much any time I mention your name.  I totally get it, when I was in 4th grade, this girl was really mean to me for no reason, turns out, she was head over heels in love with me.

Hope she wised up since.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly I don't even care if I'm wrong because I think he's a distraction at best. So for me it's a win/win.

I'm a distraction because I think you're scum?  holy sh*t, you need to die.  Someone shot this thing.  It's disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Can we make it a habit to downvoted people who cry about downvotes/neg Rep.

lol - you neg rep'd this.  Me likey you.

And fwiw, I dont give a **** if I get neg rep'd, I'm just pointing out how Nyn is pathetic and useless. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I'm a distraction because I think you're scum?  holy sh*t, you need to die.  Someone shot this thing.  It's disgusting. 

No. You're not the only player who scum read me, and yet here we are.

If you want to be nasty, be my guest. I hope you're scum cause at least I could maybe sort of understand it.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Since when did people start naming their daughters Jack?